What's new

Pakistan's population reaches 241 million: PBS

yes if your shamless
No, I am practical. Ask Japan a dying nation ask Europe who are begging their people to produce children. France even gives holidays to Men now. And as for your logic of poverty there is one small issue. I can tell you over 100 nations who are rich in minerals with way less population than us but still poor as f###. Why is that I wonder!!! China the world most populus country in the world is also Super Power and you would give the answer of them having one child police. That policy has backfired so badly now they are allowing three children and reports are they even allow more. USA 3rd most populated country in the world is super power for past 70 years. India a rising power is also one of highest populated in the world. I wonder why that is. Your population has nothing to do with you being poor. But unless you choose ignorance over basic facts nothing can be done about it.

😐

Do you mean Imran Khan, the next messenger of God is not our saviour

View attachment 928147

View attachment 928148

I'm afraid many Youthias have died from a heart attack after reading your post

Every few second a baby pops out

So l guess they are still counting
He is but not for slaves of corrupt and all those who have chosen crime and criminals like PDM Mafia and incompetent dictators. I can understand your pain. Using Jinah picture as avatar doesn't cover your defence of criminals.

241 million lol, try adding 10 million to that for the true figure.

Now with one of the largest and youngest populations on earth Pakistan should have a productivity and output boom, and shouldn't tolerate corrupt thieves in power.
We have nothing of the sort and just more numbers. Something is wrong somewhere.....

No, I am practical. Ask Japan a dying nation ask Europe who are begging their people to produce children. France even gives holidays to Men now. And as for your logic of poverty there is one small issue. I can tell you over 100 nations who are rich in minerals with way less population than us but still poor as f###. Why is that I wonder!!! China the world most populus country in the world is also Super Power and you would give the answer of them having one child police. That policy has backfired so badly now they are allowing three children and reports are they even allow more. USA 3rd most populated country in the world is super power for past 70 years. India a rising power is also one of highest populated in the world. I wonder why that is. Your population has nothing to do with you being poor. But unless you choose ignorance over basic facts nothing can be done about it.

He is but not for slaves of corrupt and all those who have chosen crime and criminals like PDM Mafia and incompetent dictators. I can understand your pain. Using Jinah picture as avatar doesn't cover your defence of criminals.
CHINA became super power only after it controlled its population, INDIA started seeing the raise as power again only after population control. You have to look into country size and its resources for optimal population numver. US and China are very big countries and they can sustain big population and use it as an advantage. Even for India's size , 1.4 billion population is only dis-advantage, not advantage. For a country of size pakistan and with limited resources , 240m is a huge number

Nothing to be ashamed of either.
even rabbits can breed as much, there is nothing to be proud of population in any 3rd world countries like ours (both india and pakistan)

CHINA became super power only after it controlled its population, INDIA started seeing the raise as power again only after population control. You have to look into country size and its resources for optimal population numver. US and China are very big countries and they can sustain big population and use it as an advantage. Even for India's size , 1.4 billion population is only dis-advantage, not advantage. For a country of size pakistan and with limited resources , 240m is a huge number

even rabbits can breed as much, there is nothing to be proud of population in any 3rd world countries like ours (both india and pakistan)
No, we should be proud of. We have what others don't. We just need to get our act together. There are dozens and dozens of countries with population ranging from 10 million to 20 million and still poor as fuc#. Entire Europe is begging its people to produce. Japan is a dying nation. All though who tried to control birth of children it has backfired on them. China is on the edge of a disaster if they don't immediately reverse the trend. They may soon have to force people to produce children if they want to survive.

No, we should be proud of. We have what others don't. We just need to get our act together. There are dozens and dozens of countries with population ranging from 10 million to 20 million and still poor as fuc#. Entire Europe is begging its people to produce. Japan is a dying nation. All though who tried to control birth of children it has backfired on them. China is on the edge of a disaster if they don't immediately reverse the trend. They may soon have to force people to produce children if they want to survive.
Both over population and underpopulation are a problem. You are trying to connect them when they are two different problems.

Over population always have issues with literacy, shortage of resources, food shortages and lack of funds to address these challenges. They are already apparent in Pakistan, we have a Literacy rate of 50%, shortage of water and mass hunger and poverty line below population.

Underpopulation faces what is called gdp shrinking effects. Your entire gdp drops by 10-30 percent. And different sectors like housing, food industry and others collapse due to shortage of new demand. They are also easily dealt by automation(see Japan's vending industry and robots technology).

Say it now should we be happy about overpopulation? Everyday someone dies in this country from hunger, from lack of jobs, etc. You are calling to promote these factors just so what? What is even the endgame here become the #1 most populated country? Spread your population around the world as expats?

If you Pakistanis cannot feed yourself enough, you do not bring another mouth to feed to life. If you only have to worry about feeding yourself, you will have a better chance of survival.

241 million lol, try adding 10 million to that for the true figure.

Now with one of the largest and youngest populations on earth Pakistan should have a productivity and output boom, and shouldn't tolerate corrupt thieves in power.
We have nothing of the sort and just more numbers. Something is wrong somewhere.....
I used to be a member here. Large population is a good thing for the country's economy.

Ma Sha Allah, we need to increase our population. Without a big population, Ghazva e Hind is not possible

We need atleast 500 million Pakistanis to defeat India

Don't listen to liberals, Soros and Bill Gates

Why Bhai ?

If anything it shows Pakistanis males are true mards as opposed to na-mard Japanese and European males who cannot even replace their population
Fellas, is it not manly if you're poor and don't want kids who'd probably either become beggers or starve to death?

On topic, Pakistan's issue is that it had too high of a birth rate. It should be just above replacement rate, which is the sweet spot.

😐

View attachment 928147

View attachment 928148

@is
😐

View attachment 928147

View attachment 928148

@Eskander , IK is the leader & u posting these pictures as a Chut1ya r not going 2 change the fact. I rather b called a Youthiya than a Chut1ya😀.

Fellas, is it not manly if you're poor and don't want kids who'd probably either become beggers or starve to death?

On topic, Pakistan's issue is that it had too high of a birth rate. It should be just above replacement rate, which is the sweet spot.

The way it looks, we are also helping the world replace its population while replacing ours. 🤣

@is

@Eskander , IK is the leader & u posting these pictures as a Chut1ya r not going 2 change the fact. I rather b called a Youthiya than a Chut1ya😀.
If you are in your 20s or teen years, I can forgive you for being a Youthia but if you are older than that then I'm afraid l cannot help you

As they say with communist

If you are young and you don't support PTI, you don't have a heart
If you are old and you are not anti PTI, you don't have a brain

We suffer from a lack of "everything"

Name me a single field in which Pakistan excels

There are just way too many problems , I'm too tired to list them down but u can see for yourself
Punjab has produced great corrupt politician nawaz sharif as their leader destroyed pakistan,.2nd sindh has produced Mr.10% anothrr corrupt who buy peson souls.

what more you want?

If you are in your 20s or teen years, I can forgive you for being a Youthia but if you are older than that then I'm afraid l cannot help you

chacha apni help karlo pehlay na export ka pata na kisi aur cheez ka siwaye free briyani ke.

Pakistan ka bera gark bhuddo ne kara yeh haqeeqat hai, aik bhudda 80 saal ka bhi hojaye dont want to leave govt job and perks. Politician same.

Retire ho ke bhi retire nahi hotay jawan nasal rolti phirti hai.

Najam sethi pcb sab bhudday, sahafi sab bhudday dont retire nor rest keep looting country

@Eskander , If you are hopeful that musical chairs participants MianG & Zardari if given the 9th chance will deliver then u r helpless.

If u r smoking something u may want 2 change & try something sane.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom