What's new

#PakistanStandsWithJats TRENDS IN PAKISTAN!

If entire Islamic history is back story of Pakistanis.

How is that Pakistanis associate themselves with empires which apparently who subjugated Hindus in the subcontinent but also empires which destroyed/exterminated the same empires to the benefit of Hindus?

Its like admiring an individual and his murderer, both at the same time.

Each Islamic empire in the subcontinent has been subjected to extermination by its succeeding Islamic empire.

Do Pakistanis lack the concept of "allegiance"?

This begins all way from Arab invasions of the subcontinent, while Ummayud (same empire from where your Ghazi Bin Qasim hailed from) and were beaten black and blue by Indian empires, and vassalized in Sindh. But the Death blow to their presence in Sindh was delivered by none other than the Ghanzivids.

Next, it was the same Ghurids who exterminated Ghanzivids

While Ghurids were exterminated by Khwarezmian empire, the death blow to their surrogate Delhi Sultanate was delivered by none other than Tamarlane, who eliminated the second most powerful Tuglaq dynasty of Delhi Sultanate.

Things do not end here, further Mughals went to wipe out the Deccan Sultanates such as Adilshah dynasty.

later, these same Mughals were attacked again by Durrani empire and Nadir Shah.

So why its that your glorious Ghazi empires fighting and exterminating each other?

Moving on to the creation of Pakistan, you ilk has merely continued this tradition in-fighting of Muslims by dividing entire Subcontinent Muslims into 3 major concentrations: Pakistan, India, Bangladesh.

Finally current status, Every Muslim majority nation in the neighbourhood has stronger ties with India and most of these at the cost of Pakistan.

Bangladeshis collaborated with India in achieving utter humiliation for your army, even went further on to kick out your Diplomats.

Iranian according to your fellow Pakistani folks are collaborating with India to threaten Pakistani regional security.

Afghans according to your fellow Pakistani folks have provided India with consulates which had threatened your internal security.

Tajiks have provided India an airbase, which again according to your fellow Pakistani folks is directed against Pakistan.

Although Maldives as a nation has not done anything against Pakistan, but then again its was Maldivian national Ali Jaleel, who was part of the suicide attack against ISI office in Lahore.

Ali Jaleel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guess one can conclude disunity is part of the fate of people inhabiting regions of modern-day Pakistan, which ensured over 2400 year of subjugation in the hands of Persians, Greeks, Huns, Sycthicians, Arabs, Turks, Afghans and finally the British.

And this same disunity has contagiously plagued foreign invading empires as well :)

Lal Masjid tells otherwise,
Despite Lal Masjid, pious people like yourself have failed to punish your Pak Army for such a blasphemous act, rather continue to show sycophancy towards them.

You have just given me a history lesson in nothing, youve just described every continent in the world, as if Europeans, xtians, hindus didnt fight or beat each other.

Islam is the faith of multitudes of millions, different peoples, cultures and groups.

India was a fat cow ripe for the picking if 1 muslim king held a territory that another muslim empire wanted war was normal.

This dosent change that this is the history of the muslims of the subcontinent

Muslims in the sub continent have carved two areas in which we are totally dominant, and wr still have 200 million left in india to grow and spread

We have reasonably good relations with most countries including our neighbours, whikst we may have some natural disagreements we dont have enmity either. The only country we hate is india

Lal masjid wzs a law and order situation amongst muslims in a Muslim country why would we complain

This dosent change that this is the history of the muslims of the subcontinent

It does, Muslims slaughtering each other for the benefit of Hindus.

Muslims in the sub continent have carved two areas in which we are totally dominant, and wr still have 200 million left in india to grow and spread

This has left Muslims of Subcontinet without a sense of their value and identity, falling prey to influence of external ideologies.

We have reasonably good relations with most countries including our neighbours,
whikst we may have some natural disagreements we dont have enmity either. The only country we hate is india
One of these "disagreements" resulted in loss of half of nation, surrender of 90,000 troops, plus according your fellow Pakistani claims 60,000 loss in lives with Muslims killing eachother.

Lal masjid wzs a law and order situation amongst muslims in a Muslim country why would we complain
Only a munafiq would fail to see the issue here.

Last edited:
Time for Pakistan to trend - "PakistanStandswithTamils" to fulfill Quaid-e-Azam's promise to the marginalization and oppression of Tamils by Aryan ******** and Tamil Jews (aka Tamil Brahmins)

Jinnah stated "I have every sympathy and shall do all to help, and you establish Dravidistan (present Tamilnadu) where the 7 per cent Muslim population will stretch its hands of friendship and live with you on lines of security, justice and fairplay."

Periyar_with_Jinnah_and_Ambedkar.JPG

Tamilnadu means - Tamils' country - it can never be part of HIndia

Don't you just love how India expresses concern for minorities in other countries yet slaughters, murders and butchers her own.

So endearing.

Sinhalese and ******** are off the same mould - Aryan fascists, btw have some gratitude - India's endearing aid in Tamil genocide in 2009

Last edited:
Their are cheema, randhawa and many other tribes on both sides of the border, you are not teqdaar of jat people, besides jats over here are influential respectable proud people who would rather cut their hands off than claim to be untouchable like these so-called jats from haryana SHAME ON THESE FOLKS.

I am not thekedar of jats, but am definitely not idiot who doesnt know the difference between jatts and jaats. You are just one more in the list who jumped the discussion without knwoin whom I am talking about.

And please do not give me lecture on cheemas and randhawas... am well aware of those tribes both sides...but discuss with me these tribes when we talk about them. This topic at hand doesnt talk about those jatts. And please do not quote me without proper knwoledge about the tribes we are talking about.

What's the difference?
An extra a?
:lol:

yup. you solved it finally. :enjoy:

@Mirza Jatt Hindu Jats use both Jat and Jaat, While Sikhs use Jatt and Muslims use Jatt and Jutt.
We are from same Jat race but different religions and their cultures made us different from each other now.

yes I know it. I also mentioned in one of my previous posts that the roots are same. The reason I was using jaat is to try and educate some of the Pakistani members how the protesting jatts are different from the jats that they think they have in Pakistan (who are culturally closer to sikhs than the protesting jats).

I am not thekedar of jats, but am definitely not idiot who doesnt know the difference between jatts and jaats. You are just one more in the list who jumped the discussion without knwoin whom I am talking about.

And please do not give me lecture on cheemas and randhawas... am well aware of those tribes both sides...but discuss with me these tribes when we talk about them. This topic at hand doesnt talk about those jatts. And please do not quote me without proper knwoledge about the tribes we are talking about.

yup. you solved it finally. :enjoy:

yes I know it. I also mentioned in one of my previous posts that the roots are same. The reason I was using jaat is to try and educate some of the Pakistani members how the protesting jatts are different from the jats that they think they have in Pakistan (who are culturally closer to sikhs than the protesting jats).
Well mr expert why do you not enlighten us about the origins of theses jaats you are talking about.

Well mr expert why do you not enlighten us about the origins of theses jaats you are talking about.

Now you're talking. But you wasted your chance, am not in mood now.. some other time may be.

Now you're talking. But you wasted your chance, am not in mood now.. some other time may be.
In other words you admit you do not know what you are talking about, LOL talk about taking the easy way out.:lol::lol::lol:

I'd advise the Pakistanis tagging this stupid slogan to find another hobby. India's affairs have nothing to do with us. It's just as bad as some Indians tagging twitter with those dumb Baloch slogans that no one pays attention to. The Jats of Haryana hate Pakistan with a passion, also if it is "Jatt" solidarity you seek, then it's the Sikh Jatts of Indian Punjab who are closer, but then you get that problem with them being Indian hahaha :p:.
All in all, just everyone mind your own bloody business.

Last edited:
Finally a sane reply from a Pakistani expatriate , I have same perception about Pakistan which is very common in Haryana , perception got change when i met some Pakistanis in US and Canada . They are really cool and awesome people.

I was literally surprised to see the support of Pakistanis towards Jats ...guys get some life . Everyone who agitates in India is not against India :)
I'd advise the Pakistanis tagging this stupid slogan to find another hobby. India's affairs have nothing to do with us. It's just as bad as some Indians tagging twitter with those dumb Baloch slogans that no one pays attention to. The Jats of Haryana hate Pakistan with a passion, also if it is "Jatt" solidarity you seek, then it's the Sikh Jatts of Indian Punjab who are closer, but then you get that problem with them being Indian hahaha :p:.
All in all, just everyone mind your own bloody business.

Can't these Twitter idiots mind their own fookin business and instead concentrate on what's happening in their own motherland?

stupid "dushmani" i don't even know what Jat issue is!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom