What's new

Palestine | Road to Liberation - Updates and Discussion

1696695217092.png

Nobody knew about this. Not Hezbollah, Iran, or even Hamas officials. This was a Hamas military wing decision.

And shame on Hezbollah and Arab and Muslim world for just watching.

You monkey you're begging for US help. Already $20 billion in military aid. Doesn't matter what US do for you, one rock lobbed by God and US is history. And you'll have come face-to-face with the Messiah whose breath will kill you.
Give me a way to send you some photos.
Instagram, whatsapp, whatever.

I will honor you a video for you personally , of your brothers brains splattered.

There is a solution:

Go back to the pre-1967 borders,remove all settlements,recognize each other,let Palestine have a regular army,disband all militias,disarm everyone except the army and police and Jordanian peace force to be in the Muslim Quarter of Jerusalem.
israel is the one blocking this deal not palestine

You have not checked the links that I have shared - both contain information that contradict your position in this matter. People have falsely attributed claims to Prophets let alone caliphs. People are very subjective and trangress.

Literally no true Islamic leader will take such an extreme position, and not even Allah Almighty have taken this position. I have edited my previous response - you can recheck it. Literally it made no sense to change qibla if your position is to be taken.

Jews of Medina were punished for being treaty violators and backstabbers. This is it.
Qardawi said thati n the end of the omar pact he told the christians not to accept a jew to live amongst them.

Give me a way to send you some photos.
Instagram, whatsapp, whatever.

I will honor you a video for you personally , of your brothers brains splattered.

Cry me a river you all talk my friend at this stage your bluff has been called gazillions of times.. You don't fuking learn do you....... Don't you learn there is nothing on this earth that can intimidate a palestinian... Barking like a chiuacua dog won't be helpful if you even get angels from the sky to come fight for you their hearts will remain the same fearless

The Jewish Supremacist Terrorist Organization known as 'IDF' is deliberately targeting civilians all over Gaza:

Seriously what did Hamas expect? They could carry out such brutal attacks, dragging Israeli civilian women across the fields and they didn't expect Israel to retaliate. This is not a war of equals.

All the fanboys who are rejoicing on PDF seeing videos of dead Israeli soldiers and civilians, now gloat over how Israel will systematically slaughter Palestinians.

Israel offered this deal 4 times

No more, Palestinian will cease to exist
nah israeli deal always annexes all settlements so changes 67 borders and doesn't allow palestinians any control over borders, air space also they want completly demilitarized state no national palestinian army thats not a real state just renaming their occupation.

Seriously what did Hamas expect? They could carry out such brutal attacks, dragging Israeli civilian women across the fields and they didn't expect Israel to retaliate. This is not a war of equals.

All the fanboys who are rejoicing on PDF seeing videos of dead Israeli soldiers and civilians, now gloat over how Israel will systematically slaughter Palestinians.
We would GLADLY do that.

Thank you for reminding us that we have a common enemy.

Back
Top Bottom