What's new

PBS documentary on Kashmir.

Nothing more than just bullshit and crap. Can u simply tell me how many Women in Kashmir killed how many indian Army mens..? or if Kashmiri women ever were involved in any sort of violence in Kashmir..?

You bunch of idiots, why the hell are women getting raped by indian army officers on daily basis..? what they has to do with terrorism..? don't tell me these women who are getting raped are terrorist or freedom fighters. They are just innocent civilians and kashimiri citizens who are paying price to indian occupied forces.. They are just been treated as slaves by indian army nothing else.. :hitwall:

Of course they were raped and no court in India allows that. The army officers have been convicted. but the total number of rapes are still lower than the total number of rapes in Pakistani punjab. It is hard to find a society without rapes. The credit for Indian army present over there goes to you. If you would have wanted the peaceful kashmir valley before 80's you would have stopped the nonsense of your non state actors. It is you who are the biggest enemies of Kashmiries and the root cause of all problems.

Nothing more than just bullshit and crap. Can u simply tell me how many Women in Kashmir killed how many indian Army mens..? or if Kashmiri women ever were involved in any sort of violence in Kashmir..?

You bunch of idiots, why the hell are women getting raped by indian army officers on daily basis..? what they has to do with terrorism..? don't tell me these women who are getting raped are terrorist or freedom fighters. They are just innocent civilians and kashimiri citizens who are paying price to indian occupied forces.. They are just been treated as slaves by indian army nothing else.. :hitwall:

they are more happy with compare to pak occupied kashmir
after all they are not called ' kafir ' those u used agaisnt kashmiries ???

(now say that you dont call them kafir)

Name one society which does not have rape cases. Total number of rape cases in Pakistan punjab was higher than total number of rape cases in Kashmir in 2009.

Only a moron will compaire an occupied territory of 6 million with a province of 80 million?
WOW
Lets talk abt india?shall we?
I hope u know india is dubbed the rape kingdom by ur own media?
Rape cases doubled since 80s?most increasing crime in india?

As for you here are the details of Indian kashmir.

Kashmir is having the heaviest military-to-civilian ratio in the world. More than half a million military works hard to keep six million Kashmris with Republic of India. According to official figures, the combined strength of the main militant groups in Kashmir is between four and six thousand. But we have more than 5,00,000 troops to try and cope with 6,000 militants!

Thanks for explaining the number of occupying forces u have kept in indian occupied kashmir?
Really its more of a heavy militarised jail.
Wat a shame...

@ Keenguy
and i doubt you would be opening your trash here if you were really aware of current situations and were able to think beyond what is being fed to you...

I doubt he watches pucked by indian samachar.
But seems like ur well fed on lies?

BTW IAS topper this year was a kashmiri MUSLIM and i doubt he wants to join pakistan..

Yes so wats the EHSAAN of india?was he supposed to be poor and die coz his state is occupied?
We all have to survive...dont we?
On the contrary r u tryin to say tht coz 1 or 2 guys dont want to seperate...means u can occupy a whole region?
If yes then im afrais ur explaination is pretty crappy.

they are more happy with compare to pak occupied kashmir
after all they are not called ' kafir ' those u used agaisnt kashmiries ???

(now say that you dont call them kafir)

if you believe they are more happy there, then why the heck india is always scared to do neutral referendum in Kashmir according the UN resolutions..? Seems like indians don't have balls to take risk of knowing what ppl of kashmir wants.:partay:

Only a moron will compaire an occupied territory of 6 million with a province of 80 million?
WOW

As i said rapes are in every society even the rape ratio is high in US that means that the civilians dont want to stay with government. Indian soldiers are not paid for rape and if they are found guilty they are tried by the law like in any other country.

Thanks for explaining the number of occupying forces u have kept in indian occupied kashmir?
Wat a shame...
Not a shame for us. we cant let a free hand of your terrorists in our land. If you dont have balls to fight face to face let be it and send in your eunuchs. They want shahadat dont worry we will arrange for that. and for that if we have to add another 5 million Indians dont have a problem with that.

I dont want Indian Samachar neither the enlightned Zaid Hamid of yours.

Yes so wats the EHSAAN of india?was he supposed to be poor and die coz his state is occupied?
On the contrary r u tryin to say tht coz 1 or 2 guys dont want to seperate...means u can occupy a whole region?

Not a Ehsaan but it shows the equal opportunities for them like all Indians. Not like Pakistan where you have to be Muslim first.

Same logic applies to you a group of people says they dont want to be with India doesnt mean everyone belives that.

Anyways its for our good that you continue to believe and rely on youtube videos.

if you believe they are more happy there, then why the heck india is always scared to do neutral referendum in Kashmir according the UN resolutions..? Seems like indians don't have balls to take risk of knowing what ppl of kashmir wants.:partay:

what pakistan do with east pakistan (bangladesh ) was they follow UN resolution and what pakistan doing in FATA ????

Give us one good reason why should we? People of Kashmir already choose their government we dont have resources for this BS. If next day you guys come up we want a referrundum in UP we should do that.......... forget it. no chance.

WOW

Thanks for explaining the number of occupying forces u have kept in indian occupied kashmir?720 000 plus
Wat a shame...

yaa like as in 1947, 1965, 1971, 1984, 1999:pop::pop:

Thats what i was talking about being hopelessly hopeful :cheers:

Oops did i hear
1948? nehru running to UN asking for a cease fire?while PAK ARMY was in ladakh?
1965?indian head of state running to UN for a cease fire in Tashkent?
Losing half air force etc etc?
1971? civil war? so called victory ?fighting like rats?
1985?? sneaking silently in siachin?and dying of cold:rofl: was tht a war lLOL////Heard ur soldiers were court martial beforing given medals for false encounter?including officiers?wat an army sir ji :rofl:
1999?Indian army runs out of coffins?asks for cease fire?goes to uncle sam ? politicial pressure forces Pakistan to ask mujahedeedn and NLI(ill equipped) to back down?still 3 or more indian air crafts were shot down?:rofl:
Son even after ban u havent changed ur habits of lyin?wat a shame

read un resolution 47.....it clearly states

The resolution recommended that in order to ensure the impartiality of the plebiscite Pakistan withdraw all tribesmen and nationals who entered the region for the purpose of fighting and that India leave only the minimum number of troops needed to keep civil order

did pakistan done that,so you have no right to ask India to do so

United Nations Security Council Resolution 47 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oops did i hear
1948? nehru running to UN asking for a cease fire?while PAK ARMY was in ladakh?
1965?indian head of state running to UN for a cease fire in Tashkent?
Losing half air force etc etc?
1971? civil war? so called victory ?fighting like rats?
1985?? sneaking silently in siachin?and dying of cold:rofl: was tht a war lLOL////Heard ur soldiers were court martial beforing given medals for false encounter?including officiers?wat an army sir ji :rofl:
1999?Indian army runs out of coffins?asks for cease fire?goes to uncle sam ? politicial pressure forces Pakistan to ask mujahedeedn and NLI(ill equipped) to back down?still 3 or more indian air crafts were shot down?:rofl:
Son even after ban u havent changed ur habits of lyin?wat a shame

1947: Dream for kashmir end up as Indian forces enter and end with just getting 1/3 of it. India being peaceful nation opts for UN
1965: Again dream of Kashmir and end up defending lahore and thought they won. India being peaceful nation opts for UN
1971: Thought of strikes like 6 day war end up loosing East Pakistan.
1985: Thought of Siachin and end up loosing that too.
1999: Thought of getting lifeline of India end up with world wide condemnation.

I dont know what the hell are you proud of your army. 62 years you were not able to take single inch of Kashmir though your army let you down by giving up east pakistan kargil in 1971 and all.

****deleted****

Last edited:
Give us Punjab , we will give Kashmir.............case solved:partay:

Give us Punjab , we will give Kashmir.............case solved:partay:

punjab yes

you broke ur punjab into three states to break sikh power

what a cheap tactics

as for kashmir ur 7 hundred thousand troops still fail to WIN HEARTS of kashmiris living under ur occupation

and you talk

Back
Top Bottom