What's new

PBS documentary on Kashmir.

yes they have enough brains. Dont know they love or not but they definetly know how to make a fool out of a pakistani and get money from him. At least we Indians know how to make money out of nothing.

:rofl: your feeling hurt indian girls think Pakistani men are better looking than indian men?:rofl::azn:

:rofl: your feeling hurt indian girls think Pakistani men are better looking than indian men?:rofl::azn:

nopes ut feeling sad for your guy who got publicly whipped stripped off of 15 million, had to apologize publically when there was nothing.

And laughing at the stupidity of that an Indian girl married Pakistani then the whole of Indian girls have started loving pakistanis. Indian girls also love americans, British lol and yet about 45 million of them are married to Indian guys:lol: Can understand why Pakistan is backward. You guys need to work on logic and maths.

Stick to the topic. Move all sania related discussions to relevant thread

you are full of it. what angers me the most is low life liars.

Wouldn't it be smarter to reply specifically to my post? And who is a low life liar, me? What are we, in 2nd std.? 'Liar, liar, pants on fire' sort of comments dont belong a forum as good as this!

Reply with intelligent points, or anything , just don't vent your emotions.

nopes ut feeling sad for your guy who got publicly whipped stripped off of 15 million, had to apologize publically when there was nothing.

And laughing at the stupidity of that an Indian girl married Pakistani then the whole of Indian girls have started loving pakistanis. Indian girls also love americans, British lol and yet about 45 million of them are married to Indian guys:lol: Can understand why Pakistan is backward. You guys need to work on logic and maths.

Stick to the topic. Move all sania related discussions to relevant thread

I can tell from your post most of the indian girls you met don't like you. :rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Wouldn't it be smarter to reply specifically to my post? And who is a low life liar, me? What are we, in 2nd std.? 'Liar, liar, pants on fire' sort of comments dont belong a forum as good as this!

Reply with intelligent points, or anything , just don't vent your emotions.

its senseless replying to incoherent fabricated posts.

I can tell from your post most of the indian girls you met don't like you. :rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

its senseless replying to incoherent fabricated posts.

Stic to the topic please. As far as chicks are concerned never been short of them for past 10 years but hell yeah was rejected in my first time.

Stic to the topic please. As far as chicks are concerned never been short of them for past 10 years but hell yeah was rejected in my first time.

I have to go, its time for lunch.

A big fat beefy hamburger is on the menu. Mmmmmmm. :yahoo:

:D

@KeenGuy

I have seen enough of your rants about Kashmir and senseless videos Like the last one can be easily compared with what happened to Lawyer's rally in Pakistan during Musharraf regime.

1) Let me ask clearly what is Pakistan's interest in this area. Is this because of "Ummah" or disintegration of India? Be clear to give answer for the same.

2) What exactly Pakistan wants from Kashmir? Do you want independent Kashmir or part of Pakistan?

3) If you want Kashmir to be independent, Are you going to leave Gilgit/Baltistan and Pak-Controlled-Kashmir for an independent nation (G-B is still part of J&K as per case filed in International court, I will search document later) and force China to leave control over Chinese-Controlled-Kashmir.

4) If you want Kashmir to be part of Pakistan, are you really willing to take Kashmiri Pandits (Nehru was one),Sikhs and Laddakh region's Buddhist. You have to think over as Pakistan is an Islamic republic nation.

5) You never see any counter attack in Pak-controlled-kashmir as India wants it to solve it to peacefully otherwise few "freedom fighter" (Your Hindutva terrorist outfit) from our side can be sent easily to Aazad your aazad Kashmir. You think we can do it like we did in NWFP/Balochistan.. right? Do you want to start a covert war on that side as well..yes We can.. as we have capable army and its army has always a history for atrocities.. this is what you know and your perception is..

Nothing more than just bullshit and crap. Can u simply tell me how many Women in Kashmir killed how many indian Army mens..? or if Kashmiri women ever were involved in any sort of violence in Kashmir..?

You bunch of idiots, why the hell are women getting raped by indian army officers on daily basis..? what they has to do with terrorism..? don't tell me these women who are getting raped are terrorist or freedom fighters. They are just innocent civilians and kashimiri citizens who are paying price to indian occupied forces.. They are just been treated as slaves by indian army nothing else.. :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom