What's new

PDF Being Allowed To Turn Into Pajeet Dangar Farm !!

Another loser that needs mentioning here is VkdIndian, he spends something like 20 hours a day on the forum which for one reason explains his retarded condition. Ever since I returned to the forum after a gap of some six months, this creature has been trying to draw attention constantly following me like a lost puppy and barking mad . Anyways he eventually splashed his brains and turns out that at some point his low quality posts were deleted obviously by some MOD but this moron was convinced it was me who done this to get him banned or something. The idiot doesn't even have this much knowledge that one member can't delete another's comments or posts. This is the mental status of these strays crawling on this forum.

Biting on a forum would be too big a word.

He tried banning me by disabling comments from me and keeps crying to mods all the time.
Shows, who is triggered and who is sitting back and enjoying the show.

he spends something like 20 hours a day
28 hours you liar.
constantly following me
Keeping you in line. Some animals need this kind of control.
Anyways he eventually splashed his brains and turns out that at some point his low quality posts were deleted obviously by some MOD but this moron was convinced it was me who done this to get him banned or something. The idiot doesn't even have this much knowledge that one member can't delete another's comments or posts. This is the mental status of these strays crawling on this forum.
So much English in one sentence? Take it easy bachche.
Keep crying. But I would still keep you in line. 😉
What happened? You didn’t cry to mods today?

28 hours you liar.
That's the time you spend having nightmares at home
Keeping you in line. Some animals need this kind of control.
You mean like those your kind locked in the cage . :lol: .
So much English in one sentence? Take it easy bachche.
Keep crying. But I would still keep you in line. 😉
What happened? You didn’t cry to mods today?
Na munna, becareful, I might delete more of your comments and find you hanging at the end of the line.

That's the time you spend having nightmares at home
I guess I have succeeded in giving it to you.
You mean like those your kind locked in the cage . :lol: .
Nope. Like the one cribbing, crying to mods and creating threads to get support from fellow Pakjeets, like you do.

How does running to mods working out for you. Did they give you a lollipop? Or one whip on your dirty backside to man up?

I guess I have succeeded in giving it to you.
You couldn't hit water if you fell out of a ship let alone anything else.
Nope. Like the one cribbing, crying to mods and creating threads to get support from fellow Pakjeets, like you do
Good it's worked, causing you to go rabid and bite your tail...my mission accomplished.
How does running to mods working out for you. Did they give you a lollipop? Or one whip on your dirty backside to man up?
Dirty backsides indeed can be the only thing on a Bayghyrat Bhartis mind as kissing them all day long is your only achievement , stay down Bakhtora and continue your day job.

You couldn't hit water if you fell out of a ship let alone anything else.
You wish.
Good it's worked
It definitely worked. You learnt your lesson to man up and face the forum rather than go around crying.
You are a slow learner though. Shows from your lack of learning inspite of being on this forum since 2009. Wasted a lot of time.
Don’t worry, we will get you in line.
Dirty backsides indeed can be the only thing on a Bayghyrat Bhartis
Ghairat is after all owned only by Pakjeets like you. You show mental level of a child.
stay down
No chance Pakjeet.

You wish.

It definitely worked. You learnt your lesson to man up and face the forum rather than go around crying.
You are a slow learner though. Shows from your lack of learning inspite of being on this forum since 2009. Wasted a lot of time.
Don’t worry, we will get you in line.

Ghairat is after all owned only by Pakjeets like you. You show mental level of a child.

No chance Pakjeet.

@Windjammer this loser has got to be the biggest cry baby snowflake on pdf,it's not just you he would also make threads on me begging pleading moderators to ban my account , so much so that he had to create not one but two dedicated threads, hilarious! yet here i am and here he is whining about another big bad bully indian lmao ii actually did leave him alone considering his mental health

look at this fanboi : lol

Screenshot-20230409-102820-Samsung-Internet.jpg

giphy.gif

@Windjammer this loser has got to be the biggest cry baby snowflake on pdf
CHINDOONEGATIVE I can easily point numerous pajeets who've made posts moaning and whining about Pakistanis saying mean things and asking mods to ban them. Chindoos take the cake on RR on this forum.

CHINDOONEGATIVE I can easily point numerous pajeets who've made posts moaning and whining about Pakistanis saying mean things and asking mods to ban them. Chindoos take the cake on RR on this forum.

i don't speak for them what're you talking about?tag those members that do nothing offends me

please do i actually do enjoy your threads ,you're making an impact exposing hindutva hopefully arabs are reading and they will eventually end it all with india :agree:
Is this why you make threads? Because you vill sawe Chindootva and conwince Arabs to continue inwesting in Bharat?

Is this why you make threads? Because you vill sawe Chindootva and conwince Arabs to continue inwesting in Bharat?
that's right seems to be working out just fine?

how do you counter this?do you feel helpless? maybe another thread on evil hinduvata that might just work out

that's right seems to be working out just fine?

how do you counter this?do you feel helpless? maybe another thread on evil hinduvata that might just work out
Am I supposed to be mad here? Everyone trades, you stupid jeet. You guys trade with China, and that didn't stop them from flinging your little ⚫️ Hanumen off the cliffs in Galwan valley to their death and taking over what Modi-zi says is your integral territory.

Am I supposed to be mad here?
yes you had to create a dedicated account to expose hindutva you are obviously mad lol you feel helpless can't help the muslims of india can't help the muslims of palestine don't you feel like a cuck ?now what you gonna do make another thread?
Everyone trades
no morals amongst fellow muslims ...sad so ummah is a sham?
you stupid jeet. You guys trade with China, and that didn't stop them from flinging your little ⚫
and in the process we did end up killing chinese too speaking of flinging check this out

yet 💪

goes to show where india stands today

Forget about integral territory. your county has surpassed Afghanistan in terms of casualties on terror can't seem to fix that :sad:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom