What's new

PDF Being Allowed To Turn Into Pajeet Dangar Farm !!

He hasn’t missed much in regard to @Windjammer. He was never known for quality. His first thread after the so called hiatus was of exactly the kind of quality he was known for. Or lack of it.
Ahaaa...There you go discussing me again..
They say, Sugar and honey attracts Bees but sadly cow dung gobbling Fleas as well....now I understand why you are always buzzing on my threads.

You know what really funny is that you joined...what, barely 6 Months ago. And @Windjammer has been pretty much Offline for the same duration of time.

However..., it appears that you seem to know a great deal about him "Running up posts on PDF".

Care to come clean on your last User Name prior to getting Banned...

No?

Just as I expected. 100% Pussy. The one quality all View attachment 958152 Members have.
Lol. 6 months is more than enough to know how this forum is run. I was a member between 2007 and 2011, came back only recently. I know forum was better run at the time. There were majorly defence discussions. @Jana or SpringOnion, @ChineseDragon, @CardSharp, @SpArK were some members I used to have regular discussions. That @Windjammer idiot was a troll from the beginning. I am senior to him on this forum. I know how that stupid moron runs up his posts.

Lol. 6 months is more than enough to know how this forum is run. I was a member between 2007 and 2011, came back only recently. I know forum was better run at the time. There were majorly defence discussions. @Jana or SpringOnion, @ChineseDragon, @CardSharp, @SpArK were some members I used to have regular discussions. That @Windjammer idiot was a troll from the beginning. I am senior to him on this forum. I know how that stupid moron runs up his posts.
Listen you low life scumbag, name calling just proves your back ground and upbringing.
There's no medal table for any amount of post count, good or bad I post on topics or issues but fraustrated strays like you can just bark .
Buzz off back to your echo chamber.

So you're a ban evader?

It's not just criticism.

I don't mind someone challenging me on logic.

But these besharam beghairats do name calling at every opportunity, bringing down the quality of the discourse.

Calling me a "lungi" at every post, and other choice names.

You have to put a muzzle on that category.
If memory serves, you once asked me to refrain from using the german language because it was unfiting for an Indian using it.

You've no justification cribbing about the trollish behavior that you're as much guilty of if not more.

You've no objectivity, perhaps justifiably due to the opposing trolling from Indians here, but then you in part as much guilty of colouring all with the same brush as well.

Either stand on one principle or refrain from cribbing about it

I know forum was better run at the time.
Well..., since the Forum isn't up to your standards, you can leave just you signed up. You Game?
There were majorly defence discussions.
I highly recommend
***.jpg
. You'll find the regions most....ehhh...ehhh.

You know, i'm trying to sell you something, but truth is that hell-hole doesn't provide anything a all. Explains why most of its low-life losers hang 'round here.

That @Windjammer idiot was a troll from the beginning. I am senior to him on this forum. I know how that stupid moron runs up his posts.
This assessment about Windy is bang on. His only achievement in the forum is use of filthy language and demanding a ban on Indians. He has amassed such a large number of posts without any quality opinion on anything ever.

He can’t even do quality trolling.

This assessment about Windy is bang on. His only achievement in the forum is use of filthy language and demanding a ban on Indians. He has amassed such a large number of posts without any quality opinion on anything ever.

He can’t even do quality trolling.
You can get banned for the simplest things while others are protected

These typical bakhtoras are miserable creatures, spewing bullshit on PDF and yes they are a major cause of PDF degradation.
I have repeated this since years and will say again that a typical Indian bhaktora is victim of severe "inferiority complex" and they cannot get out even the past events out of their mind (like Muslims ruled over India for many many centuries). Expecially there is this Chandragupt mouriya who is a simple troll always crying and babbling how his ancestors were enslaved and badly treated by their Muslim masters. While being as uninvited and unwelcomed guests these gangu telis try their best to mingle here and spewing venom in every matter of Pakistan related topics here.
I have repeatedly said that all of them (except a few intellectual Indian members) must be permanently banned on this platform.

PDF
= baharak rakhsha forum

These days 😂
@Jango @LeGenD @waz
idk who is in charge but its impossible to have normal, civillized conversations anymore on this forum
- If you are hell bent/ obsessed with keeping jeets around, at least enforce forum rules - IE not everything should revolve around pointless trolling or point scoring for em

Last edited:
Well..., since the Forum isn't up to your standards, you can leave just you signed up. You Game?

I highly recommend View attachment 958198 . You'll find the regions most....ehhh...ehhh.

You know, i'm trying to sell you something, but truth is that hell-hole doesn't provide anything a all. Explains why most of its low-life losers hang 'round here.

Bharat Rakshak Forum is good for Indians too.

Never visited it - though I gather (and have gotten reports from others) - that they take screenshots of my posts here and discuss it there. I am sort of an anti-hero there I guess.

One can discuss (and refute) Indian propaganda (mainly from Modi's Godi media machine) without trolling.

Now that is signature cribbing, when Indians are accusing me of cribbing here. 8-)

Last edited:

I highly recommend View attachment 958198 . You'll find the regions most....ehhh...ehhh.

I mean I don't generally take advise or suggestions from pakjeets morons. I will be here and make fun of dumb shits like you making posts on India topics. Lol.

Listen you low life scumbag, name calling just proves your back ground and upbringing.
There's no medal table for any amount of post count, good or bad I post on topics or issues but fraustrated strays like you can just bark .
Buzz off back to your echo chamber.
Abey dumbo, why you keep pleading me to leave the forum? My background? Look at your own posts Bhikari to understand your own upbringing. I will be here, jo unkadna hai ukad le.

Pakistani members need to tolerate criticism. Indians get on our nerves because they are working hard, progressing and have something to boast about whilst we Pakistanis don't have a leg to stand on. So banning them is not the solution but instead challenge them.
How do you know they are working hard and progressing? The only thing they are progressing in is rapes and lynchings.

Back
Top Bottom