What's new

PDF Being Allowed To Turn Into Pajeet Dangar Farm !!

me think indian henndooooo benndoooo have no life, no car, no real jobs, their women have left them to marry a dog or in love jihad ( lolololol ) and PDF is the only place these poor chaps get some attention

indians are intolerant by nature.... only Ghandi had tolerance and it died with him
Lol Abdul is angry :D

indians are like zombies on pdf spreading their fresh tatti everywere this why i reccomend cleansing of pdf of these zombies. put on your gas mask, and start to eliminate zombies with detol.

Ok now go and deliver pizza orders .

Maybe you should be advising your own Indian country men poorly paid working in U.K. retailing places , petrol stations to supermarkets is to learn the English language . I often see and hear English customers mocking them.

I think OP is right. Here is an example thread, total pisstake:

... and than jeets started disrespecting our ancestors for no reason whatsoever out of nowhere
This forum is very frustrating at times

I am generally very nice irl and on this forum too, with every nationality even Indians
But you need to show respect to get respect
Bullies deserve no respect as they do the same shit on Bangladeshi forum too

Which makes it frustrating as I want to have normal constructive convos not pointless trolling with dickheads but I can't help it

Paid internet trolls is one area where Indians can make the whole world surrender to them.
I don't blame the mods. It is impossible to stop the flow of spammers signing up from India even if they put IP ban on India.
That’s why I fully advocate identifying their major centers and then burning them down (added bonus along with the jeets inside).

Call their Akhand bharat bluff and see how far they want to go to fight for their country and faith. Set their economy back 50 years.

Watch your language subhuman somali sandnigger
I don’t think he’s Somalian, just like that fool from “Tanzania.” They’re Indians irl. No one is that much obsessed with Pakistan like these Indians. This “Somalian” very cunningly posted that the British took away south Asian from them and purposefully posted some Hindu wet dream map of south Asia from 2000k years ago.

Hi guys,
Due to an ongoing project in Pakistan, been travelling back and forth thus been absent from the forum for the last six months or so. However I have been reading all the emails and messages from all the well-wishers and friends here and elsewhere, sorry if I have been unable to reply to everyone. Although I did every now and then browse through the forum but as mentioned before, for some reasons couldn't log in while in Pakistan. Anyways back in UK now for a few months so let's get rolling. Sadly it seems due to the lacklustre attitude of the PDF Admins and MODS, several credible Pakistani members have left the forum while at the same time strays and rif raff have been allowed to run amok . Specially some Bayghyrat Bhartis are allowed to have a field day liberally badmouthing Pakistan and Pakistanis .
Since some members have started threads on why XYZ is not banned or contained , well here are a few more culprits that also need the culling provided MODS are not aiming for some Nobel peace prize.
1: CallsignMaverick : Obviously some unemployed callcentre clown, spends some 20 hours each day on a Pakistani forum with the sole aim of kissing every other Indians A$$ multiple times, the Indian who insults Pakistan most even gets a licking from this loser.

2 : NG Missile Vessels: So desperate to be on a Pakistani forum that he has adopted more IDs than one would find stray dogs down slumdog street. He needs to start at least six threads daily to earn his one litre of cow cola.
Threads like, India has managed to dig a tunnel, erect a bridge, constructed a highway or even managed to paint a train saffron.
This is how desperate these Indians are to have a voice and this is what an otherwise namely Pakistan Defence Forum has been reduced to.
I can name a few other Bharti Bayghyrats who while their own house maybe on fire but they are always more interested in the smoke trickling out from Pakistani side.
All in all its a sad state of affairs as this once a reputable Pakistan Defence Forum has been reduced to Pajeet Dangar Farm .

I do not think Pakistan even exists anymore... it's been taken over and turned into Faujistan.

Maybe you should be advising your own Indian country men poorly paid working in U.K. retailing places , petrol stations to supermarkets is to learn the English language . I often see and hear English customers mocking them.

If you need job apply , they can keep you for biryani pizza delivery boy .

1696601517779.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom