What's new

PDF Being Allowed To Turn Into Pajeet Dangar Farm !!

I am awwed by the quality of post from an Elite pakistani member, that too after a long sabatical .. quality, ranting, grivences, copping all top notch.. welcome back
Agreed. He did make an entry with a bang. And with exactly the kind of threads he was known for.

If any post or thread violates the forum rules, then action is taken, if reported. Then, what is this crying all about?

Most of the people supporting dear @Windjammer, are those, who are themselves into trolling and use foul language at the drop of a hat. Some of them have been posting extremely offensive comments against Hindus and Hindu deities. Their sensitive bone never got tickled by these violations? Why? Where does their sense of wrong and right go away? They don’t even ask such members from making such offensive comments.

It is childish and outright cry baby attitude to seek attention like some people are trying here.

Last edited:
Finally someone raises the issue, thanks very much

There are a few more. Almost every thread is derailed mainly in the Chinese forums. Moderators need to take note otherwise good discussions can't be had and the site will go to the dogs. @waz @The Eagle @LeGenD

It's not just criticism.

I don't mind someone challenging me on logic.

But these besharam beghairats do name calling at every opportunity, bringing down the quality of the discourse.

Calling me a "lungi" at every post, and other choice names.

You have to put a muzzle on that category.
First and foremost you are picked upon because of your provocative statements.

Pajeets would not bark this much to anyone's face. In real life pajeets would get their *** beat.
Neither would you.

Last edited:
"jab doosrey ko sunai, tab badaa mazaa aayi
fir apni baari aayi, tab kutton ki tarah chillayee"
(NB: no real dogs are insulted in the above crap)

observation: all south asians, esp paks and inds, are crybabies. BD are half paks anyway , courtesy "operation searchlight".
suggestion : to the mods, job well done. if u start banning ppl based on namecalling alone, then, almost all pakistani members will have to be banned.

ciao

Seems like anything related to Pakistan is being infested with low life egotistical scums of the earth that needs eradication and termination.

PDF with indians and
Pakistan with Faujis.

Hi guys,
Due to an ongoing project in Pakistan, been travelling back and forth thus been absent from the forum for the last six months or so. However I have been reading all the emails and messages from all the well-wishers and friends here and elsewhere, sorry if I have been unable to reply to everyone. Although I did every now and then browse through the forum but as mentioned before, for some reasons couldn't log in while in Pakistan. Anyways back in UK now for a few months so let's get rolling. Sadly it seems due to the lacklustre attitude of the PDF Admins and MODS, several credible Pakistani members have left the forum while at the same time strays and rif raff have been allowed to run amok . Specially some Bayghyrat Bhartis are allowed to have a field day liberally badmouthing Pakistan and Pakistanis .
Since some members have started threads on why XYZ is not banned or contained , well here are a few more culprits that also need the culling provided MODS are not aiming for some Nobel peace prize.
1: CallsignMaverick : Obviously some unemployed callcentre clown, spends some 20 hours each day on a Pakistani forum with the sole aim of kissing every other Indians A$$ multiple times, the Indian who insults Pakistan most even gets a licking from this loser.

2 : NG Missile Vessels: So desperate to be on a Pakistani forum that he has adopted more IDs than one would find stray dogs down slumdog street. He needs to start at least six threads daily to earn his one litre of cow cola.
Threads like, India has managed to dig a tunnel, erect a bridge, constructed a highway or even managed to paint a train saffron.
This is how desperate these Indians are to have a voice and this is what an otherwise namely Pakistan Defence Forum has been reduced to.
I can name a few other Bharti Bayghyrats who while their own house maybe on fire but they are always more interested in the smoke trickling out from Pakistani side.
All in all its a sad state of affairs as this once a reputable Pakistan Defence Forum has been reduced to Pajeet Dangar Farm .
Paid internet trolls is one area where Indians can make the whole world surrender to them.
I don't blame the mods. It is impossible to stop the flow of spammers signing up from India even if they put IP ban on India.

Paid internet trolls is one area where Indians can make the whole world surrender to them.
I don't blame the mods. It is impossible to stop the flow of spammers signing up from India even if they put IP ban on India.
It is obvious that Pakistanis are beggars who can't pay for the site's upkeep. Why then blame the mods? This site would require hard cash to run.

It is obvious that Pakistanis are beggars who can't pay for the site's upkeep. Why then blame the mods? This site would require hard cash to run.
How does this website monetize traffic from India? I haven't seen any ads.

By the way, it is a stupid thread and mods should delete it.

I've been insulted twice by pakjeets, with a bad one being "hatehs" who spammed ugly pictures and isn't self-aware.

The Indians are very respectful from what I've seen.

Two other bad pakjeets who started insult are "Muhammad Saftain Anjum" and "Bleek", who is likely white/zionist.

Back
Top Bottom