What's new

PDF = CDF ( Callousness Defense Forum ) ?

i am amazed he considers himself a human like us. they way he thinks he is the most intelligent person on this forum and the way he behaves, i thought he might consider himself a GOD or something lol :D

When people like @Valar. say This forum doesn't deserve your wisdom @jamahir thinks that he is wiser than members here.

This forum doesn't deserve your wisdom = Spare us your nonsensical atheist propaganda

Members do not shed a tear after watching kilometers upon kilometers of homeless people in Los Angeles, the home of Hollywood, the richest film industry in the world
A lot of those homeless are alcohol and drug abusers

So my OP hasn't done anything to nudge your thinking to become wise but let's see for others.
naah this forum is not for you, in fact this universe is not good enough for you. you belong in a universe with much higher standards. you are wasting your talents in this low standard universe. you must leave immediately and make good use of your brain farts in a different universe.

A lot of those homeless are alcohol and drug abusers

Does your president not drink alcohol ? And the homeless become alcoholic because that's their release from the deprivations of living on the footpath. You should try living that way for six months.

Does your president not drink alcohol ? And the homeless become alcoholic because that's their release from the deprivations of living on the footpath. You should try living that way for six months.
social drinking of alcohol != abuse of alcohol

You are doing 19... 20. "Abuse of alcohol" is simply your Capitalist middle class way of dismissing the plight of the homeless.

tons of PDFers are making a nice life in America with far less than these homeless folks
at some point we are responsible for our own behavior

tons of PDFers are making a nice life in America with far less than these homeless folks
at some point we are responsible for our own behavior

So the homeless in USA are responsible for their homelessness when the president of USA lives in a lavish and secure mansion and wines and dines with the rich of Hollywood who pass the 70,000 homeless of Los Angeles without a kind and concerned glance at the homeless who live in the open on the footpaths or bus stops or live in plastic tents on the footpaths ?

Progressive movements as well as anti-human movements in history have been built by people exchanging ideas via various means, whether pamphlets or books or speech vids or radio or internet. What is said on the Netz affects humanity.

Your right but these days people worship money and fame, the biggest religion is money so noone interested, you will find similar situation in Real life. As @Krptonite mentioned, make your point, argument and move on, live your life.

Nahi janaab, I don't celebrate Eid. :) Not fasting. I see hollowness in this ritualistic one-month semi-fasting ( fasting for the day and gorging in the evening ) when millions of people in the Capitalist world either artificially die of hunger every day or go for a few days without a single meal or have to go the day on one meal. I find the Roza system a kick in the stomach of the hungry. :) This I find the same in the Hindu system of fasting ( "Upavaas" ) or fasting for "health reasons".

Ramadhan aim is not to feed the hungry but to feel the hunger yourself so then you think about the poor and hungry, its about reforming yourself for the better. If people are cruel and bad then you cannot fault ramadhan. I agree its very sad people are dying for 1 meal a day.

Your right but these days people worship money and fame, the biggest religion is money so noone interested, you will find similar situation in Real life. As @Krptonite mentioned, make your point, argument and move on, live your life.

Offline I have my projects and progressive people to discuss with. :)

Ramadhan aim is not to feed the hungry but to feel the hunger yourself so then you think about the poor and hungry, its about reforming yourself for the better. If people are cruel and bad then you cannot fault ramadhan.

True but especially desi Muslims have turned this into a festival of mindless fake-piousness and grand feasts.

I agree its very sad people are dying for 1 meal a day.

:sad:

Nahi janaab, I don't celebrate Eid. :) Not fasting. I see hollowness in this ritualistic one-month semi-fasting ( fasting for the day and gorging in the evening ) when millions of people in the Capitalist world either artificially die of hunger every day or go for a few days without a single meal or have to go the day on one meal. I find the Roza system a kick in the stomach of the hungry. :) This I find the same in the Hindu system of fasting ( "Upavaas" ) or fasting for "health reasons".

People have asked me "Are you Syed ?" but I have said "I don't know, I am just a Human". :)
Bhai tu tou chabal ha.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom