What's new

PDF = CDF ( Callousness Defense Forum ) ?

This forum doesn't deserve your wisdom, kick it and leave.
You dirty dog

giphy.gif

This guy looks like Jesus if he got mad.

Which reminds of one of my favorite SNL sketches.

@DESERT FIGHTER , since you seem to be a fan of Herr Landa

@jamahir
are you considered a Muslim if you do not observe fast on Ramadan?

I know you think this is "ritualistic" but isn't there a religious angle to having at least some time period of shared fasting to increase camaraderie?

Ramzan is one of the five pillars of Islam. Much like his gender, Jamahir is confused about his beliefs.

Offline I have my projects and progressive people to discuss with. :)

True but especially desi Muslims have turned this into a festival of mindless fake-piousness and grand feasts.

:sad:

That is good you have progressive people to talk to, most people I know talk bubbles.

Desi people don't follow Islam anymore but want money and fame. How can Pakistan as a Muslim state be corrupt? If people follow Islam then corruption will be minimal. And yes those who claim to follow Islam and have big beards are worse, the reality is Muslims have gone further away from Islam and this is what is causing our destruction.

But we have to think about ourselves, be good yourself, do good for others and ignore the rest, don't let others actions change your good self.

Desi people don't follow Islam anymore but want money and fame. How can Pakistan as a Muslim state be corrupt? If people follow Islam then corruption will be minimal. And yes those who claim to follow Islam and have big beards are worse, the reality is Muslims have gone further away from Islam and this is what is causing our destruction.

True.

"Knowledge is Sorrow" - Byron.

The aware know the wrongs in society and it becomes such a burden as to why do people continue living in wrong and complications when they can live in simplicity and rationality and enable their society to become very simple and rational.

But we have to think about ourselves, be good yourself, do good for others and ignore the rest, don't let others actions change your good self.

:tup:

True.

"Knowledge is Sorrow" - Byron.

The aware know the wrongs in society and it becomes such a burden as to why do people continue living in wrong and complications when they can live in simplicity and rationality and enable their society to become very simple and rational.

It certainly is full of sorrow, being naive and unaware is better as you don't feel the pain of those suffering. What more hurting is that 8Billion people can easily help the poor and needy but chose not to do it, the rich governments choose not to help but instead make matters worse. They choose to drink the blood of the needy.

When Islam was new, the followers feared Allah almighty, the leaders feared they would be questioned even if a dog starves. Today the capitalism, liberalism is destroying our societies, truly the end of times is near.

It is not enough to exchange "Ramadaan mubaarak" on this forum without looking at what this forum has become : A den of cruelty, callousness, apathy, Capitalism, misogyny, irrationalism and priesthood-championing. Members laugh at pictures of people who have died of artificial hunger. Members do not shed a tear after watching kilometers upon kilometers of homeless people in Los Angeles, the home of Hollywood, the richest film industry in the world. So-called Muslim members calling me "You Bhangi" ( a "low caste" community in India and Pakistan ) in a derisive manner despite Hazrat Muhammad's last khutba ( sermon ) including the words "All humans are children of Adam and Eve and no Arab is greater than a Black and no Black greater than an Arab but in thought and deed". So-called Muslim members calling independent women derisively as "She is a Kanjari" ( "Kanjar" is a performance art community in South Asia ) despite Hazrat Muhammad being a feminist, a humanist. Members who laugh at people torn up by dogs.

For my eight years of membership of PDF I have brought to light these aspects of Capitalist humanity yet it is me who ended up being banned multiple times, the last being for I think two months. Why ?

Laal Salaam,
Zan, Zindagi, Aazaadi.
you have answered your own complaint. So he did say "but in thought and deed". Obviously the thoughts of certain people make them superior to others. ///ly deeds of some people.

Conversely thoughts and deeds of certain others make them inferior.

Isn't that why concepts like capitalism, democracy, free enterprise etc keep winning while other so called 'systems' keep drowning in misery?

While you cannot decry such higher and lower classes evolving, you could ask for graciousness from the superior classes towards the inferior ones. May inferior is too strong, let's go with less fortunate. But the latter should understand it is a privilege and not a right.

Do you know in the ultimate analysis even dharmic disposition is that charity is a duty for the capable but a privilege for the needy? There is sound rationale behind that. If charity becomes a right for the less fortunate desire to progress will not be stoked and they will remain where they are.

No, I am sorrowful knowing the minuscule, drone-like, apathy-filled intellects of most members of this forum. :)

It certainly is full of sorrow, being naive and unaware is better as you don't feel the pain of those suffering. What more hurting is that 8Billion people can easily help the poor and needy but chose not to do it, the rich governments choose not to help but instead make matters worse. They choose to drink the blood of the needy.

True. So true. I find it shocking that some members post Laugh reacts on a photo of an Indian woman who has died of artificial hunger.

When Islam was new, the followers feared Allah almighty, the leaders feared they would be questioned even if a dog starves. Today the capitalism, liberalism is destroying our societies, truly the end of times is near.

Well, with Hazrat Muhammad loving cats as well as one of his comrades nicknamed Abu Huraira ( "Father of baby cats" ) I don't think they had sympathy for dogs but the intent of your text is valid. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom