What's new

Pentagon tracking suspected Chinese spy balloon over the US

If this is a pic of the actual balloon then the Chinese claims of it being a weather balloon looks correct. It seems they were measuring conditions in the upper atmosphere. Looks like the Yanks might be called out on this one, I doubt they will provide any details of what they find from the wreckage, but simply say "trust us, it was a surveillance balloon, that's all we can say..."

EDIT: This isn't a picture of the same balloon. For one, the Chinese balloon doesn't have that cross shaped scaffold structure, and second, this picture shows the balloon with a shadow across it. It's unlikely there would be a shadow on the Chinese balloon at that altitude.
Some details on the paylod

Some details on the paylod

Right, so it was by no means a secret sophisticated spy balloon, but rather equipped with instruments for atmosphere research, as I had said.

What exist in the stratosphere over North America that interests China? If the phenomena are the same, then there is no need for 'research' over North America. If the phenomena are unique, then all it takes is a formal diplomatic request to the US that China would send research balloon over. The letter could include general technical specs of the balloon and a promise to share data, after all, it is about weather and climate.

Do you feel violated? 😂 Talk about paranoid delusions.

Democracy country is great at politizing everything.

Even for a balloon.

Everyone knows it's not about the weather balloon, but the motive behind it.

USA is extremely desperate to provoke another war.

Because of careless and desperate USA action, China can do the same thing and shoot down anything that is suspected as USA spy planes around the globe.

But everyone knows China is not as dirty as USA.

So you're a pedophile as well now?
an ex-Chinese same as the other one who's posting long essays in this thread. it is interesting to note that all of the loudest anti china Americans and Britons are Chinese, Indians and Pakistanis

This news has amused me so much that I can’t stop laughing. My speculation is that this is a very crafty play in which China puts US on the spot and very possibly it ties with Blinken‘s visit. The balloon doesn’t play any spying role but conveys a political message to US implicitly. Let me explain.

From the very beginning, China flys this high altitude balloon to US deliberately. US military knew the balloon is not for spying purposes but they knew it come on other purpose, likely to be political. The report was “they (military leaders) reckon it does not create significant value added over and above what the PRC is likely able to collect through other means, like satellites in Low Earth Orbit, and thus it does not pose a significantly enhanced threat on the intelligence side.”

China has a script that US will shoot it down even US knew the balloon is not harmful in any way. If it does so, China will announce to the world that the balloon is for scientific purpose and is UNCONTROLLABLE on its drift journey to US. It is US “overreacted” and used force unnecessarily. Remember this is the same line that US used on China when China reacted to Pelosi‘s Taiwan, which was UNCONTROLLABLE by the U.S. government. So come back to Blinken’s visit, the message is that US government needs to sort out its uncontrollable politicians, otherwise no visit by Mr Blinken. However, if US does not play the game and let it fly past US airspace, it will make US look like a fool.

It was reported US military detected the ballon when it was in Alaska. Why did they take no actions? My speculation is that back then, the balloon is out of reach of any US fighter jet by floating over and above their operating ceiling so they can only watch it. Later it actually descended considerably to “allow” it to be shot down and therefore complete the script. The soft comment from US military officials indicates that they know the balloon is there for political purposes rather that military. They rather not reacted to it and let political leaders to react.

China has a script that US will shoot it down even US knew the balloon is not harmful in any way. If it does so, China will announce to the world that the balloon is for scientific purpose and is UNCONTROLLABLE on its drift journey to US. It is US “overreacted” and used force unnecessarily.
Excellent. This means China should not complain when we fly SIGINT missions in INTERNATIONAL AIRSPACE off China's coast. China lies about the balloon being non-military over the US while the US is open about military flights in INTERNATIONAL AIRSPACE.

American stupidity and lack of logical reasoning never disappoints. At first, the U.S. military thought it was a weather balloon, and then the media and opposition parties began to attack Biden as weak, and then Biden ordered the balloon to be destroyed.
Let's infer:
1. If this balloon is a spy balloon, why did it take so long to find out? Can America's Air Defenses Protect Americans?
2. If it is a spy balloon, and the United States has discovered it long ago, why have they been afraid to shoot it down? Because Blinken wants to visit China, Yellen wants to go to China to beg not to sell U.S. debt. So who is at a disadvantage in the economic war between China and the United States?
3. If it was just a weather balloon, Biden was coerced by the opposition party and populists to destroy the balloon. These show that the Biden government is weak and lacks control, and many macro policies against China will be difficult to implement in the future. Moreover, the internal division and populism in the United States are very serious. So in the future, will China collapse first or the United States split first?
4. If it is just a weather balloon, many weather balloons enter the airspace of many countries every year around the world. Only the Americans were frightened to death, mobilizing the media to publish 8 million pieces of news, which violated international practice. Americans have once again made the world laugh.
So, now that the Americans have the balloon wreckage, will they release it? Will they find "washing powder" in it?
All in all, regardless of whether this air is not intentional, it has indeed helped China a lot.

China had given it back to the US eventually but believe whatever you like old man..
Just make a more believable story then resort to a Chinese Navy ship with a fishnet.

This news has amused me so much that I can’t stop laughing. My speculation is that this is a very crafty play in which China puts US on the spot and very possibly it ties with Blinken‘s visit. The balloon doesn’t play any spying role but conveys a political message to US implicitly. Let me explain.

From the very beginning, China flys this high altitude balloon to US deliberately. US military knew the balloon is not for spying purposes but they knew it come on other purpose, likely to be political. The report was “they (military leaders) reckon it does not create significant value added over and above what the PRC is likely able to collect through other means, like satellites in Low Earth Orbit, and thus it does not pose a significantly enhanced threat on the intelligence side.”

China has a script that US will shoot it down even US knew the balloon is not harmful in any way. If it does so, China will announce to the world that the balloon is for scientific purpose and is UNCONTROLLABLE on its drift journey to US. It is US “overreacted” and used force unnecessarily. Remember this is the same line that US used on China when China reacted to Pelosi‘s Taiwan, which was UNCONTROLLABLE by the U.S. government. So come back to Blinken’s visit, the message is that US government needs to sort out its uncontrollable politicians, otherwise no visit by Mr Blinken. However, if US does not play the game and let it fly past US airspace, it will make US look like a fool.

It was reported US military detected the ballon when it was in Alaska. Why did they take no actions? My speculation is that back then, the balloon is out of reach of any US fighter jet by floating over and above their operating ceiling so they can only watch it. Later it actually descended considerably to “allow” it to be shot down and therefore complete the script. The soft comment from US military officials indicates that they know the balloon is there for political purposes rather that military. They rather not reacted to it and let political leaders to react.
Best thing to do for China is not to overreact for the shooting down of the "weather" balloon and play into CIA hands.

This is so dumbifying drama, as if our rednecks weren't enough prepping .50 cals to shoot it down and yealling at biden now chinese have an opinion too, its over guys, you will know Feb 6 2048.

329232314_691313402693644_710157011356968593_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom