What's new

People will distribute Sweets if Military take over happens in Pakistan. Imran Khan

That's an open secret, unlike Turkey, people here wont give a rat's *** even if Pakistani parliament is nuked :lol:. Though INMHO coup at this stage will not help Pakistan in any way.
No need to go for coup. Just disqualify him from governing process. And if he doesnt step down then sent a letter to Supreme court and then go with weapons hot to bring down Ganja and replace him with another better guy.

And not even 200 lahoris will come out to support Miyan sabh sab mithayian he batain gay!

No need to go for coup. Just disqualify him from governing process and if he doesnt step down then sent a letter to Supreme court and then go with weapons hot to bring down Ganja and replace him with another better guy.
They can do that, but even a stern warning will suffice at this stage, plus the Army has to make sure that the next elections are fair at every level even when it comes to casting and counting. I know people think that Army's role in the last elections was neutral but it was General Kayani's tendencies which were always dubious...........He never even came to the help of his benefactor: General Musharraf and even there General Raheel had to sort things out. Army has to play smart, it cannot receive the blame for meddling with so-called "Democracy in Pakistan" over and over.

Pti is no where in karachi now.
Even PMLN got more seats in Karachi local bodies elections than PTI.

And you think a military dictator will come and reform the electoral system in Pakistan.
I salute your logic.

Not my logic. Its people sentiment. Military has disappointed in politics. There has never been pure military rule. If there was, Pakistan needed purge of these parasites we call politicians. Instead one is given NRO and brought in and another is sent to Saudi Arabia in a protective 'asylum'.

So calls from different sections of society are being made for Army to intervene. As we say in Hindi/Urdu " "Hawa banayi ja rahi hai".. Interesting.

So calls from different sections of society are being made for Army to intervene. As we say in Hindi/Urdu " "Hawa banayi ja rahi hai".. Interesting.
People will have whatever they ask for. after all you cannot stop someone from asking. It is their right :D

We he is not far off the mark. No every one is enlightened and educated as our my countrymen on PDF. I havnt seen person or Pakistani who actually told me that martial law wont be a choice for Pakistan at this point. I am not in favour of dictatorship but current political setup is a dictatorship as well. I wish if military is coming this time then they should hang all the corupt scum like Nawaz and Zardari. Then they can call for new elections in pakistan after opereation cleanup.

People will have whatever they ask for. after all you cannot stop someone from asking. It is their right :D

Yes. If People want Army to intervene, they will. But that if is a big one. I am not sure if today's Pakistanis unlike 90's will get hoodwinked into liking Martial law. Anyway for an outsider like me, Pakistan seems to be heading to couple of interesting months.

Turkish coup was failure because they do not have any propaganda center like we have, named as ISPR.

army is playing with both sides and at this time huge propaganda is being spread by ISPR

I am not sure if today's Pakistanis unlike 90's will get hoodwinked into liking Martial law.
Many people prefer having a military leader like Raheel Sharif instead of the poor choices they have for "civilian rule". No one is being "hoodwinked". Few people protested Musharraf taking over in 1999. And his record is far better than either Nawaz Sharif or Benazir Bhutto in the 1990s.

Turkish coup was failure because they do not have any propaganda center like we have, named as ISPR.

army is playing with both sides and at this time huge propaganda is being spread by ISPR
Yes the corruption and bad governance is all propaganda by Army. Put all the blame on this boogeyman :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom