What's new

Pervez Musharraf Mouth Breaking Reply to Indian Journalists

Mouth breaking? Mush has this awful habit of lying through his teeth. Like when he told the world that only 'Kashmiri freedom fighters' were involved in Kargil and not the Pakistan army! He had to eat humble pie later when it came to be known that there were only a few jehadis who were used as porters for carrying supplies and that the attack was launched by five battalions of the Northern Light Infantry!! Jeeez!

I have a feeling that Cortana and Pomegranate are both the same person.
I suspect so too. The bloody crap they keep churning out day after day is getting sick. These or this turd needs to be banned for life. They (or he/she) don't have anything intelligent to post but anti-India nonsense.

I wonder why juveniles who haven't even passed middle school are allowed on PDF?

I suspect so too. The bloody crap they keep churning out day after day is getting sick. These or this turd needs to be banned for life. They (or he/she) don't have anything intelligent to post but anti-India nonsense.

I wonder why juveniles who haven't even passed middle school are allowed on PDF?
I am a juvenile too!

Misleading title.

I love the way some Pakistanis convert Hindi/urdu words to English. Munh Todh Jawab , translated to Mouth Breaking reply.. :rofl: :rofl:

Why Indian media is interested in a person who is petty criminal in his own country.

mushraf
very good lader ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, nwaz shref indian agint....... v bad

That last sentence is equally telling. I suppose the Indian media reps would be thinking " Yes, we agree and hence surgical strikes" .

Mouth Breaking !!!

A literal translation for ' Muh Tore jawab " !!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom