What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
10464096_569360156530299_7325094811867273607_n.jpg

میرے ہاتھ میں قلم ہے، میرے ذہن میں اُجالا ہے
مُجھے کیا دبا سکے گا توظلمتوں کا پالاہے
مُجھے فکر امن عالم، تُجھے اپنی ذات کا غم
میں طلوع ہو رہا ہوں، تُو غروب ہونے والا ہے

Yes, Chief is flying out to meet Afghan leadership and Nato Commander.....mein kal se kiya irshad kar rha hoon.....whatever the case we are preparing for the raids, on the book or off the book.....military is pissed, they are out for blood

I want blood, nothing less.

COAS will demand to handover Mullah Fazalullah

Official?

stop it zarvan. they are sympathizing and we must thank them. you can carry on your differences on some other occasion.

I really dont know how to even express my pain for my city. at least 6 kids are from the colony i a live. neighbours its soooooooooooooooooooooooo painful.
It doesn't matter what he and his ilk think - we don't want his certificate of acknowledgement. We will weep for the little children, because that is the right thing to do. There are tens of millions of schoolchildren across India lighting lamps to support Peshawar, at this very moment. A terrorist worshipper doubting our sincerity is the last of our concerns. Unlike him, for us its humanity first, nations and religions later.

@Icarus @Abu Zolfiqar @deserpoliticians SER] [USER=15719]@Horus @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @fatman17 @Hyperion @Xeric

Gents, please tell me anything. Any inside info..any talks you had with any Army officer/personnel...any insight as to how Pakistan Military is planning to react to this act of war on us, the Pakistani people?

They specifically targeted our kids...little kids...and murdered them brutally in hundreds!!! :cry:

We all have seen a lot of *****d up, depressing sh!t in our lives. I was in Pakistan when terrorists blew up Marriot hotel...and we all know how angry we feel when these pigs blow up bazars...

But I'll be honest: This one is different. This one is so different.

I have never felt like this before....They chose our kids and drenched them in fire and blood.

This has to be it!!! Pakistan Military and Intelligence agencies should unleash hell on these bastards. There should be a national PURGE of these animals. PURGE!!!!!

Anyone who supports them should be arrested to say the least...

We HAVE TO act now. We have to!!

Just imagine one scenario: What if Hamas had infiltrated Israel, took over a school, and murdered 100+ Israeli children.

JUST IMAGINE!!!!!!

IDF would have BURIED hamas alive by now!!!! Israeli reaction would have made Hitler look like a vegetarian humanist!!!

We, the Pakistani people, want the same.

_79754347_79754346.jpg

Just look at these kids. Just look at them. Especially the little soul on the left....and now imagine innocent kids like him were made to watch their teachers burned alive!!!! Kids like him were shot in chest and head.

He doesn't even know whats happening....:(

We want revenge....absolute ruthless, merciless, revenge.[/USER]

This is time of clear mind not rage it is best time to launch raids in the cities and take out terrorists that hide behind politicians e.g malik ishaq
precise operations will hurt more not a blanket arrest and bombing strategy doing so will rally jamat islami znd jui guys in support of TTP

Jesus Christ...the pictures of little kids slumped over is too much to absorb all at once. I need a therapist every time something happens in the Middle East or South Asia. Bless the little ones. Now you know why so many in the West feel the way they do about Islam.

COAS taking things in his own hand.

Kudos sir.

Wouldn't it be better if COAS offered the Afghans a "prisoner swap", get the TTP leadership and hand them the Afghan Taliban leadership?

The Afghans can just raise their hands and plead ignorance.

They are busy with USA otherwise you would soon see them attacking TTP leaders and I think so that will happen.

I give a dam what some seculars retards think I am dam clear about my views and nothing has changed
Unfortunately, we "seculars" have to bear in mind what religious nutjobs like you think, because if you open yyour eyes and look around, you would notice that it's religious nutjobs who are doing the most despicable acts around you.

It's not secular nutjobs who are shooting little children and chanting "allahu akbar". If everybody in your country were"secular nutjobs", those 141 children would be living and breathing and laughing and playing today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom