What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a coward, Zarvan. You are clearly afraid that if you even tried to look within for the causes behind this massacre, you will see things that will hurt you, and haunt you. This is exactly why you do not even want to entertain the thought that there can be some other cause behind all this, and it may not necessarily be India.

Courage is not to pick a weapon and kill or die - anyone can do that. Courage is to allow the realization that you can be mistaken, that you can be wrong, because that hurts worst, but also leads to the cleansing of the soul. You don't have courage, aap us mitti ke bane hi nahi hain.

While you are busy shouting down with India and down with US, you are neglecting the problems that are already in their growth stage. When (rather "If") you ever come to realization, it will be too late. You will watch this problem swallowing you all the way, and you will not be able to do anything about it.

You want me to believe that the guys who don't even know what toothpaste is can plan destroying our most strategic assets? They can manufacture their own sophisticated weapons? The can operate well organised communication network to coordinate their attacks? They had well established media and communication centers in FATA. They carry maps of each target they attack.

Sorry I don't buy your rubbish, we have tolerated for a decade but killing our children will not be tolerated and now its time to call spade a spade India has been messing in Afghanistan, photos of these scumbags going in and coming out of Indian consulates are there on record with our agencies.

And latest for your information, our COAS has just flown to Afghanistan to ask his counterparts for handing over of these bastards and sharing of evidence who has been giving these cowards the directions during their assault on innocent children and women.

As far GOP if you will not punish publicly these rats, then let us carry weapons we cannot sit back and let these cowards kill our children in front of us.

10492503_661033387340493_2665617470303820183_n.jpg

This nation must see what they did to our kids.

If this sight does not unite your country against religious extremism, I don't know what will. FFS, kill those turds who did this.

Yes, Chief is flying out to meet Afghan leadership and Nato Commander.....mein kal se kiya irshad kar rha hoon.....whatever the case we are preparing for the raids, on the book or off the book.....military is pissed, they are out for blood

PA please suck every last of their blood drop, please kill every last of them, PLEASE!

These people have nothing to do with Islam. >

I said Islamism not Islam. I personally debated members on your forum regarding the distinctions and I am opposed to labeling all Muslims as terrorists. I know the subtleties involved. I believe however that once Islam reaches official institutions and suffocates nationalism and society with its own supremacy, is when the milk becomes sour. Islam as a political tool is unbelievably fucking dangerous.

At the end of the day, you have Muslims killing Muslims. It's impossible for me to convince anyone here in the West the subtle nuances I described above.

What you going to stone me to death? You blasphemy laws don't work here. Go mourn your children and let my words sink in to your head.

An over islamic society byproduct is terrorism, much like corruption is the byproduct of capitalism, or totalitarianism is byproduct of communism.

What we seek is balance, to achieve balance you must recognise the good and bad parts of Islam and how it should be used for best effects.

Are You High Right Now?Really What Drugs Are You Doing??? Do You Even Know What You Are Talking About???

This Is Not Islam Just A Bunch of Sick People Using Religion As An Excuse To Justify Their Sadistic Behaviour

Other than these Talib child-murderers are there many other Pakistanis who consider Hitler an inspiring role model?
Anyone watching CNN please get a clearer... - Haroon Rasheed (Journalist) | Facebook

stop with these stupid posts of yrs instigating yr own agenda! I call u a jew fraud for a bloody reason!
If u still are not convinced then its better to quit pdf like u did before! preach yr ideas in west where they believe u but spare us from yr BS please, its a sincere request.

no mercy.we need a patriot act like america.just give them 3rd degree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom