What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are busy with USA otherwise you would soon see them attacking TTP leaders and I think so that will happen.

I give a dam what some seculars retards think I am dam clear about my views and nothing has changed

Keep going on like this and you can forget ever finding a solution to your current crisis.

_79780403_025145014-1.jpg

I don't care whatever the policy is.

I just want revenge. Do precision raids....hang ALL of the motherf*cking "leaders" or "protectors" of TTP.

Eradicate TTP and make an example out of them. An Example!!

We must not forgive this! We must not.

_79779582_460552146.jpg

There was anger at this candlelit vigil for the victims in Karachi, Pakistan

10492503_661033387340493_2665617470303820183_n.jpg

This nation must see what they did to our kids.

There should be a thread which tallies up all the innocent civilians lost in the great struggle against Islamism. I personally think the more media and pictures you guys make available, the more support there will be against terrorism and the soft spoken Imams and other dogs behind this mess. God speed to Pakistan and death to Islamism.

Jesus Christ...the pictures of little kids slumped over is too much to absorb all at once. I need a therapist every time something happens in the Middle East or South Asia. Bless the little ones. Now you know why so many in the West feel the way they do about Islam.

We will have vengeance. The world shall see.

There should be a thread which tallies up all the innocent civilians lost in the great struggle against Islamism. I personally think the more media and pictures you guys make available, the more support there will be against terrorism and the soft spoken Imams and other dogs behind this mess. God speed to Pakistan and death to Islamism.

These people have nothing to do with Islam. > Khawarij - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom