What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrorist burnt alive wife of Brigadier Tariq in front of school children - ARY reported

If that's true its horror beyond belief. These haraam khors have crossed all the limits no more if or buts, time for straight action against these brainless backward idiots.

Not just one place, as @blain2 mentioned and others who know what's what, very well know that next ops will be conducted in city centres. There are so many places where these terrorists are hiding in plane sight. For example, in Bannu and DIKhan there are these 'no go areas' where even the agencies know that Talibitches are residing. I can also tell you of AT LEAST 100 places of worship in Islamabad and Pindi where radical Islam is sold en masse.

After we deal with these 'terrorist soft targets', then we can move on to bigger centres of operation, such as Jhang etc etc. But first and foremost, let's ban any gathering of bearded men, why not start by banning all these tablighee fools @ Raiwind? Trust me, none of these sects that sell wholesale Islam deserve to exist. See two to three bearded men together, implement section 144 and take them for interrogation.

Thats just retarded,

TTP have long desired stupid actions like the one your proposing in order to obtain more support and recruits

The vast majority of our people are deeply religious and conservative and whatever action we take that must be taken in to account

If that's true its horror beyond belief. These haraam khors have crossed all the limits no more if or buts, time for straight action against these brainless backward idiots.

Ary reporting now i beleive it is true

Another victim
apologies if posted before

10845964_10152665151452663_289090210354005001_n.jpg

God.... how innocence he is ... How the hell they had an heart to kill this kid

Pussyfooting again I see. What will break 'conservative' people like you? I just wonder sometimes!

@Oscar

Thats just retarded,

TTP have long desired stupid actions like the one your proposing in order to obtain more support and recruits

The vast majority of our people are deeply religious and conservative and whatever action we take that must be taken in to account

Wife of a Brig and Wife and 2 children of a Maj among the dead.

Very tragic.

majority were army brats... i was in the college and some cadets were talking about his brother being hit in the attack... and thats how i came to know the attack

give ti few days and it will be forgotten like Wahaga massacre, Hazara massacre and last year Church massacre.
problem is not just these terrorism but people living among us who are facilitating them , letting them use their houses while they plan their attacks

I agree. Few days and it will be business as usual. We have never learned to be one nation. The islamization in this society, Afghanistan sheltering our most wanted terrorists, successive inept governments and the armed forces, they are all to be blamed along with this entire nation. Each and everyone of us is to be blamed. This country has suffered worse of worst and yet we continue to sleep in slumber.

They burnt a teacher! She was handpicked as she was the wife of a senior army official, they also shot the son of a SSG havaldar infront of whole class.
There is no point if bombing wazirstan now, either we should haunt them in their own countries or root them out from our urban centers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom