What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure .. its such a profitable business here but you will have to pass through many formalities and checks and balances. And BTW it is NOT the job of the military to protect rather its job of civilian administration
Good point that's their job but in a Pakistani context it would seem like the police are way too inept and underfunded to tackle terror commandos.

May Allah give the sabr and strength to the families of those who killed in this attack. This is a “systematic genocide” of pukhtoons and this will continue until our think tanks (if any) will get together and see the grand design behind the chaos.

The attackers were trained from a young age for these specific and calculated attacks and there will be more such attacks to come unless the Country’s intelligence agencies get into the act. I hope they are able to find the main beneficiary of such attacks and as they say follow the money…

11577_739555856135494_857797293876238481_n.jpg

@Zarvan what is your problem man?

The Indians here have as much love for you, as you for them.

We are genuinely shocked and sorry for the kids killed, for their parents and families. And are here putting aside everything to stand with you.

I would least expect you to be the butt hurt one to be perfectly honest. You have always come across to me as a potential daadhi walla educated sympathizer doing their dirty work from behind the screen of your computer. Like our Biswas turd. Or the IM engineers and doctors before him.

So at least you should STFU. At the very least. Most of your own too can barely stand your views and BS.

Yes protected and funded by Indian counslates in Jalalabad and Kandahar

Ok we believe for a moment now what is next? that is indian right to damage Pakistan as much as she can for her own interests just like any other rival country in a conflict did you do anything to prevent them from entering? You can not just jump and start bombing your neighbouring country. you are NOT USA

we did condemn Mumbai attack what india did , very first hour they start calling them Pakistani without any investigation, which time prove that Ajmal Kasab still a mith he was not Pakistani.. indian authorities never gave Pakistani team directly access to ajmal.
like how Pakistani and Pakistani media reacted i think indian and their media should grow up aswell.
the only thing indians can do is condenm which is not true...
they sud share intelligence like how they had when wagha happend if they are truly against terrorism.
12 consulates by border of Pakistan in Afghanistan dont what?

Yeah, Indians killed your kids...not a pack of pig-worshiping local idiots.

The government and the people of India I am informed were horrified by this news. We must take a united stand against all forms of terrorism. May God give Pakistan the strength to handle the death of these innocent children and civilians. We must all reflect and come to terms with the fact that terrorism in any form is unacceptable. The week has started off with Pakistan in mourning and the entire world including India mourns with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom