What's new

Petition to ban Fools Nightmare and Muhammad Hafeez

Do you want Fools Nightmare and Muhammad Hafeez permanently banned?

• Yes

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 41 48.2%

• Total voters
I am back after my 3 weeks holiday in Pakistan. I was there when Imran Khan was shot! I saw the reactions of the common Pakistani’s. No one likes PDM/ Sharif/ Bhutto families. People have woken up. PDF moderators also please wake up! Please support Pakistan first. Do not let these 2 members post fake propaganda. Please look at the current situation yourself. Most of the Sharif family is in London; one of the most expensive cities. Look at the past corruption featured in the
Panama Papers! Look at the current PDM setup! All thieves who used to fight and swear at each other are together just to defame one man! That one man is a true patriot. Please support him. Us, oversea’s Pakistanis despite being away from it love Pakistan deeply. Please do the same
No, that will be dictatorship.

I am back after my 3 weeks holiday in Pakistan. I was there when Imran Khan was shot! I saw the reactions of the common Pakistani’s. No one likes PDM/ Sharif/ Bhutto families. People have woken up. PDF moderators also please wake up! Please support Pakistan first. Do not let these 2 members post fake propaganda. Please look at the current situation yourself. Most of the Sharif family is in London; one of the most expensive cities. Look at the past corruption featured in the
Panama Papers! Look at the current PDM setup! All thieves who used to fight and swear at each other are together just to defame one man! That one man is a true patriot. Please support him. Us, oversea’s Pakistanis despite being away from it love Pakistan deeply. Please do the same

I call Fools Nighmare = Rampant Fool, and
Muhammad Hafeez = Rampant Fool 2.0

Why not enjoy their existence? Their existence is the affirmation that I am not one of the most illiterate, hypocritical people on earth.

Ban just because they have different political ideology??

What non sense!!

We need to learn to tolerate even if people have different religious beliefs. Let alone politics, where no one is right.
we should also learn tolerate corruption and lies so what if 1 person kill other by knife or kill millions to starve by looting

we should also learn tolerate corruption and lies so what if 1 person kill other by knife or kill millions to starve by looting

Who will decide about who is corrupt? You ? Few people on this forum??

How are you different from Talibans who gave fatwas to kill some one because they believe you are infidel.

Who will decide about who is corrupt? You ? Few people on this forum??

How are you different from Talibans who gave fatwas to kill some one because they believe you are infidel.
if you support corrupt people, you are corrupt see its not that hard you dont need to look inside them their action speaks. If they dont want their son ir daughter to become like nawaz or maryam and yet they support them they are corrupt from inside

If you think court will decide well first it will take court 10 years to know if one is male or female and then will give date for hearing of another 10 years(Joke apart)

We are on 130 number out of 140 and far away from getting justice

if you support corrupt people, you are corrupt see its not that hard you dont need to look inside them their action speaks. If they dont want their son ir daughter to become like nawaz or maryam and yet they support them they are corrupt from inside

If you think court will decide well first it will take court 10 years to know if one is male or female and then will give date for hearing of another 10 years(Joke apart)

We are on 130 number out of 140 and far away from getting justice

This is off topic.

Yes we are on number 130. Ever asked Imran what he did to improve ? Who will fix it? The politicians or government in power has to fix it.

I am not supporting any one. But I am not blind, the same Khan saying we are on same page for 3 years now abusing Bajwa is pure hypocrisy.

They are all same. Just making mockery out of poor Pakistani public.

This is off topic.

Yes we are on number 130. Ever asked Imran what he did to improve ? Who will fix it? The politicians or government in power has to fix it.

I am not supporting any one. But I am not blind, the same Khan saying we are on same page for 3 years now abusing Bajwa is pure hypocrisy.

They are all same. Just making mockery out of poor Pakistani public.
see thats the problem

Imran khan didnt improve woudlnt make him corrupt. See he didnt even had normal majority in assembly thats why needed ithedi, if imran khan got 2/3rd majority and didnt imrove then yiu can say, here nawaz got 2 times 2/3rd majority not single time he improve it.

No we are not on same place we were heading towards progress with export and remittance now both are down even afghanistan 1 rupees is 2 rupees of pakistan.

13th parties cant even increase $100 million in remittance or export together and we will be short of around $3-$4 Billion by the end of this fiscal years.

.Point out 1 single project of PMLN who had increase pakistan revenue or reserves? All they did is take loan still trying asking begging for loan loan while Imran khan made RDA where we had $4 Billion remittance inflow in Pakistan.

Its not hard one to see what is right and what is wrong or even if both are wrong then who is less wrong.

This attitude let people lie on face, do what they want to do if getting nake we shouldnt not stop is wrong that is not what Islam teach us. This mentality is from West.

Learn to tolerate people whose opinions differ from yours even if you find them despicable. I myself strongly disagree with their political views but this doesn't mean that I should advocate for banning them. This forum should continue to maintain freedom of speech as long as the forum rules aren't being violated.

I voted against the ban, I wanna hear the other side and figure out why they are supporting PDM, but the problem here is we don't know if these two are Indians, we all know why Indians wants to see continuity of PDM (destruction of Pakistan) OR These two are Paid agents either way we aren't getting personal opinions from opposite side, but complete propaganda. Spreading misinformation is not free speech.

Keep them.

I like to see them getting bashed and wonder how beyghairat they are. Still can’t solve the riddle.

I voted against the ban, I wanna hear the other side and figure out why they are supporting PDM, but the problem here is we don't know if these two are Indians, we all know why Indians wants to see continuity of PDM (destruction of Pakistan) OR These two are Paid agents either way we aren't getting personal opinions from opposite side, but complete propaganda. Spreading misinformation is not free speech.
We must be smart enough to figure out what is propaganda and what is not and to be able to do this we must constantly educate ourselves. Almost all news in this age is propaganda; even the smartest of us can fall for propaganda. As far as these two members are concerned, I highly doubt that they are Indians. I know many Pakistanis who are devout supporters of PMLN and PPP, either because they benefit from supporting them or are simply too brainwashed. For the record, the majority of PTI supporters are also brainwashed. The only reason why I support PTI is that they are slightly better than others. I have a deep hatred for PTI but my hatred for other parties is much greater. Remember anyone who buys a simple narrative is stupid. There is no simple solution to any of our problems and any politician who sells you a simple solution is deceiving you.

Nah. Learn to take opinions other than your own, the biggest benefit of freedom of speech is that people engage in discourse and learn

This is ridiculous! No one should be banned. In fact if banning anyone, we should BAN the people permanently with overseas flags, allegiance to the KING or to others while they INSULT PAKISTANI institutions, our military and our shaheeds. Somehow that's even allowed on here while this is supposed to be a Pakistani military forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom