What's new

Petition to keep jamahir out of India-related threads

Keep jamahir out of India related threads

• Keep him out of Indian threads because he has no solution, just states half-truths.

• Let him be. Pakistani members read him avidly.

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Paitoo , I read about your suggestion to restrict @jamahir to one thread.
It doesn't sound fair. He should be able to partake in any conversation, instead of people going to his thread to seek his wisdom. No one would make the effort.

But, I also understand the concerns most people have expressed. So, may I suggest a middle ground. Restrict his post size and number. Anything short of a thousand words, perhaps. And the number of images in one post should be limited as well and the images moderated. Put a time delay between successive posts. Maybe also use a plagiarism checker to match any repeated comments between his multiple posts.

@Areesh , @-=virus=- , @Skull and Bones , wdyt, boys?

Last edited:
It doesn't sound unfair. He should be able to partake in any conversation, instead of people going to his thread to seek his wisdom. No one would make the effort.

But, I also understand the concerns most people have expressed. So, may I suggest a middle ground. Restrict his post size and number. Anything short of a thousand words, perhaps. And the number of images in one post should be limited as well and the images moderated. Put a time delay between successive posts. Maybe also use a plagiarism checker to match any repeated comments between his multiple posts.

It was a nonsensical suggestion in a nonsensical thread. I do not believe in banning anyone unless they are promoting violence. I don't think any of what you have suggested is implementable at a member level. I don't even put anyone on 'Ignore' because that is like burying your head in sand

It doesn't sound fair. He should be able to partake in any conversation, instead of people going to his thread to seek his wisdom. No one would make the effort.

Or, ignore him. Most of his posts are crass remarks on other's achievement.

@fitpOsitive @Drizzt, see this ? Mail me because I am quitting posting on PDF for good.

Or, ignore him. Most of his posts are crass remarks on other's achievement.

When am I ever crass ? And what is your achievement(s) ?

since it seems to be popular demand to shut @jamahir up.
far from, far far from

never !

"I shall fight to my death for you to have your say" something..

quote's a bit disputed in these charged political times (has interpretations) but Voltaire saab ka hai.. mast quote hai, fullto truth waala !

@fitpOsitive @Drizzt, see this ? Mail me because I am quitting posting on PDF for good.

When am I ever crass ? And what is your achievement(s) ?
haar mat maan, yaar.

we appreciate your fighting spirit and differing opinions.

and pls, s&b bhai real professor saab hain full robotics ke, woh bhi :D

🦿🤖🦾

Last edited:
Found that post where tableeghi bid adieu to PDF before.

Firstly, came back to bid adieu to you, @Paitoo, @Goenitz, @Zibago, @RealNapster, @Jf Thunder, @Hamartia Antidote, @SalarHaqq, @Hassan Al-Somal, @_Nabil_ and some others. I am done with the filth here. Won't login ever again. The forum has become a den of Capitalists and right-wingers.

About why you tagged me, as you said on another thread, this is Pragati Purush's ( Man of Progress ) Modi ji's New India where five days ago a nine-year-old Dalit boy was beaten up severely by his upper caste teacher ( a teacher !!! ) just because the boy touched a pot of water to drink. The boy got his eye damaged and he died in hospital. India was supposed to have gotten rid of such 3000-year-old Brahmanvadi anti-human ideology in 1947. On the 15th of August three days ago when India supposedly celebrated its 75th independence day ( Indians are free in what sense ? ) Modi forced every citizen to purchase the Indian flag and hoist it on his or her house, without caring if the citizen had a house in the first place, or had the house not bulldozed by Modi or Yogi's BJP Bhakt administrations, or had the money to purchase the flag. But no, purchase the flag he or she must ! I suppose Modi would have stood in front of this dying Dalit boy and harangued him to scream "Bharat Mata ki jai" and hold the national flag in his weak arms. :) Four days have passed since the Dalit boy died and Modi hasn't spoken up. Nor has Modi spoken up for the gangraped Bilkis Banu especially since Modi included "Naari shakti" ( Female empowerment ) as part of his "grand vision" for India. Wah ! What female empowerment have we seen in watching the rapists of Bilkis and murderers of her family being released from jail and seeing them welcomed with sweets and some females welcoming them with traditional rituals. I suppose it is these latter women who were "empowered". :) India is a crazy place.

Adieu.

I am cat not dog.
i know ur a fu*king pussy.
And you claim to be in the company of women but you disrespect them all the time and you seem more a Tableeghi ghey boi than a playboy.
Look never claimed to be playboy, i don't disrespect women, i see their weakness and i have been lucky with women ever since i left pakistan, i was a 22 year old virgin when i went abroad and within a few months i was scoring with ladies here and there, but that does not stop me from showing the misguided ones like you the right path, we all are sinners, and as far as my straightness is concerned, you got a sister?

come back, you starving malnourished poorly educated low iq Hyderabadi communist.

Bashing @jamahir brings Indians and Pakistanis closer to each other.

Chup, jaahil. Spoken like a true lyncher. Where are your actual achievements ? You "teach semiconductors at Stanford", yes ? And you have been invited to some Indian "educational" institution, yes ? So why after your great grand presence in the world has IIT Madras had to place a Bharat Mata stamp on a non-Bharatiya microprocessor architecture ( RISC-V ) and called it "Shakti" ? :lol:

Ban Everyone. Lol

Agreed. This forum anyway has become a den of fools, jaahils, terrorists, anti-humans, gaandus etc.

come back, you starving malnourished poorly educated low iq Hyderabadi communist.

I may be low IQ, I may be a bit wanting of food but I am not uneducated. How can a Communist be uneducated ?

And if you are talking about schooling degrees, ask your fool-friend Skull as to how many crewed research stations on Mars he has designed and lived ?

You seriously asking his achievements? Google par research paper search kar lo, aukad pata chal jaayegi apni.

What I achieved in computer software 20 years ago, your hero Skull hasn't been able to achieve even now with all his great grand phoren PhD. Nor has the entire Indian IT industry - your Inphoshees, TShiYesh, Tech Mahindra etc. And the first two companies have more than 300,000 computer engineers each. Please stop being a chaaploos of fools and reform. :)

i know ur a fu*king pussy.

Yes, I am a pussy cat. Gentle, loyal, thoughtful, sweet, fearful, patient etc.

Look never claimed to be playboy, i don't disrespect women, i see their weakness and i have been lucky with women ever since i left pakistan, i was a 22 year old virgin when i went abroad and within a few months i was scoring with ladies here and there, but that does not stop me from showing the misguided ones like you the right path, we all are sinners, and as far as my straightness is concerned, you got a sister?

1. "Scoring" ? That shows you are not a playboy but a ghey boi or at the least a lout or a bisexual. "Scoring" isn't a word used by those who really enjoy the company of women but someone who has to show to his sister that he doesn't get hot-faced for males. "Scoring" means you are inflicting war upon women and not desire and passion. You are no Casanova but Gaandunova.

2. Typically desi lout ghey boi'ish of you to ask for my sister to "prove" your straightness. Why, is my sister ( if I had one ) the only female left in the world ?

3. I am misguided and not you, mullay ? :rofl:

And this post is also for Virus who laughed at me along with you.

If my memory serves me right, if I am not wrong, agar main galat nahi hoon, you made this claim few months ago. Anyway, you will be using your other id Drizzt.

I had quit but the utter nonsense, irrationality, misogyny and violence-mindedness on the forum brought me back to counter or correct.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom