What's new

Petition to keep jamahir out of India-related threads

Keep jamahir out of India related threads

• Keep him out of Indian threads because he has no solution, just states half-truths.

• Let him be. Pakistani members read him avidly.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I disagree with the suggestion in OP. If anything, he should be forced to remain in India related threads.

Chup, jaahil. Spoken like a true lyncher. Where are your actual achievements ? You "teach semiconductors at Stanford", yes ? And you have been invited to some Indian "educational" institution, yes ? So why after your great grand presence in the world has IIT Madras had to place a Bharat Mata stamp on a non-Bharatiya microprocessor architecture ( RISC-V ) and called it "Shakti" ? :lol:
Finally your mother paid for your internet?

Last edited:
I may be low IQ, I may be a bit wanting of food but I am not uneducated. How can a Communist be uneducated ?

And if you are talking about schooling degrees, ask your fool-friend Skull as to how many crewed research stations on Mars he has designed and lived ?
Well, what a nice surprise.

By your admission you dropped out 10th std or something.

Bhai tu video games khelna shuru kar de, har fantasy poori ho jayegi.

:D

Finally your mother paid for your internet?
black-kid-oh-snap.gif

Well, what a nice surprise.

By your admission you dropped out 10th std or something.

Bhai tu video games khelna shuru kar de, har fantasy poori ho jayegi.

:D

black-kid-oh-snap.gif

LOL Got you bitch. Looks like @jamahir is all I need to mention to get you triggered.

Chup, jaahil. Spoken like a true lyncher. Where are your actual achievements ? You "teach semiconductors at Stanford", yes ? And you have been invited to some Indian "educational" institution, yes ? So why after your great grand presence in the world has IIT Madras had to place a Bharat Mata stamp on a non-Bharatiya microprocessor architecture ( RISC-V ) and called it "Shakti" ? :lol:

Agreed. This forum anyway has become a den of fools, jaahils, terrorists, anti-humans, gaandus etc.

I may be low IQ, I may be a bit wanting of food but I am not uneducated. How can a Communist be uneducated ?

And if you are talking about schooling degrees, ask your fool-friend Skull as to how many crewed research stations on Mars he has designed and lived ?

What I achieved in computer software 20 years ago, your hero Skull hasn't been able to achieve even now with all his great grand phoren PhD. Nor has the entire Indian IT industry - your Inphoshees, TShiYesh, Tech Mahindra etc. And the first two companies have more than 300,000 computer engineers each. Please stop being a chaaploos of fools and reform. :)

Yes, I am a pussy cat. Gentle, loyal, thoughtful, sweet, fearful, patient etc.

1. "Scoring" ? That shows you are not a playboy but a ghey boi or at the least a lout or a bisexual. "Scoring" isn't a word used by those who really enjoy the company of women but someone who has to show to his sister that he doesn't get hot-faced for males. "Scoring" means you are inflicting war upon women and not desire and passion. You are no Casanova but Gaandunova.

2. Typically desi lout ghey boi'ish of you to ask for my sister to "prove" your straightness. Why, is my sister ( if I had one ) the only female left in the world ?

3. I am misguided and not you, mullay ? :rofl:

And this post is also for Virus who laughed at me along with you.

I had quit but the utter nonsense, irrationality, misogyny and violence-mindedness on the forum brought me back to counter or correct.
Wow wow wow !
Just when I thought this bo(a)r(e)d was full of Chinese recruits, uk Pakistanis and a handful of funny north Indians, found this gem of a post .
Who and what are you ? R u really from hyderabad? A funny hyderabadi is a rare breed

Wow wow wow !
Just when I thought this bord was full of Chinese recruits, uk Pakistanis and a handful of funny north Indians, fund this gem of a post .
Who and what are you ? R u really from hyderabad? A funny hyderabadi is a rare breed

Nigga, what were you expecting on a Pakistani defence forum? Members from Hawaii?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom