What's new

Petrol Price increased 25 rupees. Petrol Price now 237

Handlers are happy, they are earning huge commissions with this corrupt regime, next GENERAL elections are going to one sided in favor of PDM with the help of Generals

Pakistani awaam need to do a Ghazwa against GHQ, Parliament and Kangaroo couurts first.
NANGA kar k maro in Ma k Ghoron ko GHQ sa bahir nikal kar

Pakistanio ko aik or "Mushkil faisla" mubarik ho. PDM walo moaj kro

Don't indians pay 40-50% tax on 100rs petrol. So how come pakistan's petrol runs on subsidy even on 237 pkr (92 inr)?

I don't buy it...

HI economist,

Could you please explain how only a patrol or any other product price can be calculated based on only a dollar price?

If the average income of both nations would be the same but the differences in dollar price still can be called cheaper because of dollar price?

And now, the dollar price has increased to 200 PKR..... So did the salary of the common people of Pakistani will also get increased?

If yes, then it does mean that the average monthly wage will be improved but i believed that increasing the dollar price mostly does impact negatively and cause price increment of most products.....

So my question is Why do politicians such as Imran khan used to say that the petrol price in Pakistan is cheaper than India.

And,

Why not calculated other factors as well?

I always do not buy when Pakistani ministers claim that Petrol prices in pakistan are cheaper than in India... is only a dollar price to be compared and it would be a legetimate way to compare?

Average Monthly Income - Based on 2020 Data...
Pakistan - 106 $ (dollar price was approx 160 PKR), So total monthly average income would be - 16, 960 PKR
India - 160 $ (dollar price was approx 73 INR) So total monthly average income would be - 11,680 INR

www.worlddata.info

Average income around the world

A comparison of the average income per capita over 69 countries worldwide
www.worlddata.info
www.worlddata.info

I don't buy it...

HI economist,

Could you please explain how only a patrol or any other product price can be calculated based on only a dollar price?

If the average income of both nations would be the same but the differences in dollar price still can be called cheaper because of dollar price?

And now, the dollar price has increased to 200 PKR..... So did the salary of the common people of Pakistani will also get increased?

If yes, then it does mean that the average monthly wage will be improved but i believed that increasing the dollar price mostly does impact negatively and cause price increment of most products.....

So my question is Why do politicians such as Imran khan used to say that the petrol price in Pakistan is cheaper than India.

And,

I always do not buy when Pakistani ministers claim that Petrol prices in pakistan are cheaper than in India... is only a dollar price to be compared and it would be a legetimate way to compare?

Pakistan - 106 $ (dollar price was approx 160 PKR), So total monthly average income would be - 16, 960 PKR
India - 160 $ (dollar price was approx 73 INR) So total monthly average income would be - 11,680 INR

www.worlddata.info

www.worlddata.info
www.worlddata.info

I am looking for the answer on another thread because I do not agree with such a comparison.. it does seem as realistic.

Handlers are happy, they are earning huge commissions with this corrupt regime, next GENERAL elections are going to one sided in favor of PDM with the help of Generals

Next election will be heavily rigged in favour of PDM then Bajwa will retire and enjoy his haram gift from Mota Nawaja
in Belgium.

I don't buy it...

HI economist,

And,

www.worlddata.info

www.worlddata.info
www.worlddata.info

I'm not an economist, but your question seems basic. When Pakistanis say that Petrol is cheaper in Pakistan than it is in India, then they mean that on absolute terms. It does not mean that Petrol is more affordable to Pakistanis doing X job in comparison to Indians who do the same X job. For example, petrol is about equally priced in India and Canada. But an average Canadian can afford it easier than an average Indian. :cheers:

PS: It is possible that INR = 2 x PKR. But wage for job X in Pakistan could be more like 1.5 times the rupee in PKR to what an Indian can make in INR.

There are secondary ramifications of oil price raise.
For every 10 rupee increase in India, there definitely will be increase in transportation costs, inturn commodities, inturn salary hike demand, so on..

Incase if the oil prices doubles, shudder to think what would happen.
Cascade of collapse.

It would take a year to get a hold on where it ll stay, if there are no major Detoriation again.

Fake news bhai. Mat darao. In which world is petrol 270 in Pakistan btw?

Back
Top Bottom