What's new

Please suggest a name!!!

People I am going to be a father for the very first time very soon InshaAllah :D. Doctors have said we'll be having a baby girl (InshaAllah). Although it has made us ecstatic the usual dilemma of finalizing a name has come up. My wife and i have decided to name her ourselves and will only listen to suggestions even from our parents. We are yet to agree on a name. I request you to please suggest Muslim baby girl names which are not run of the mill common. I request you to please also share the meaning and origin.

P.S: If it turns out to be a boy (which is a possibility), we already have a name finalized :).

H a n i y a

N a i m a

JANA :D

Brother Allah says that choose best of the names for your children. any name that has good meaning.

we have seen that here in Pakistan sometimes back even today inspired by stupid silly drama names people name their kids specially girls after these character names without knowing the meaning.And all they do it in due to the same search for a unique name.

anyway

Fatima, Zainab are two most used names among army families for their daughters. Good names.

Mamona

Areeba

Back
Top Bottom