What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
But data shows that in 2018 21.6% Pakistanis were living below 1.9$/day 🙃Good for self pleasing though.
How shameful to lie!!!
All countries you've mentioned have upper slope of economic growth & a developing economy, not regressing like Pakistan.
Even during Imran Khan's tenure your GDP came down from 320 Billion dollars to 280 Billion dollars, have literacy rate fallen from 58% to 56%, reserve falls below 12 Billion dollars, have almost no decent education system to investment, job creation, tourism, have loan driven artificial Economically growth, PER CAPITA 800 Dollars below India.
World has pretty different meaning of Shithole than what's taught in Pakistan. Most Pakistanis can't even make a decent argument on social media, other than abuse & lowkey insult. Dreaming about wiping out Lol
I still thank the lord - the creator that Pakistan is not of what is today known as India. No stats you provide can hide the stench that is called India today. Rape - 400 million beggars and starving - more than the whole of Africa and people not been able to have a burger - and you come on here trying to have a cheap shot? Crawl back under the rock you came from.

On topic - Imran Khan made mistakes and will learn from them. The rivers of Pakistan should have turned to red when he was elected. Mass executions were needed to remove the 800 to 900 corrupt families that have systematically looted the coffers of Pakistan.
My heart is saddened today - I cannot and will not give up hope. For one these self elected pigs will be - I predict - unable to eat from the same trough. They will bicker and show cracks - it’s in their nature.
The people will be given a chance - we will have to be patient with the next move.
Never give up or on Pakistan. We can’t and won’t. Our forefathers gave us the soil and eventually it will be liberated from the inbreds.

Last edited:
An open mutiny against a traitor is, by all accounts, good for the nation.

Pakistan is always kept teetering on the edge by various forces so we naturally gravitate toward short-term stability instead of long-term national interest. Today, that must stop.

Even if things need to get worse with a period of serious upheaval, we will rise from the ashes. A new political reality is needed. This Constitution needs to be scrapped. And traitors need to pay.

Not even one of them had the moral courage to resign. PATHETIC.

100000000000%

Too bad Pakistani are too lazy and corrupt. You (and like you and I) are too few in numbers....

Pakistan is morally corrupt and likes it that way. It's only a matter of time the Azaab comes down.

I still thank the lord - the creator that Pakistan is not of what is today known as India. No stats you provide can hide the stench that is called India today. Rape - 400 beggars and starving - more than the whole of Africa and people not been able to have a burger - and you come on here trying to have a cheap shot? Crawl back under the rock you came from.

On topic - Imran Khan made mistakes and will learn from them. The rivers of Pakistan should have turned to red when he was elected. Mass executions were needed to remove the 800 to 900 corrupt families that have systematically looted the coffers of Pakistan.
My heart is saddened today - I cannot and will not give up hope. For one these self elected pigs will be - I predict - unable to eat from the same trough. They will bicker and show cracks - it’s in their nature.
The people will be given a chance - we will have to be patient with the next move.
Never give up or on Pakistan. We can’t and won’t. Our forefathers gave us the soil and eventually it will be liberated from the inbreds.

At least they are patriotic. Better to be a an independent Hindutva then an enslaved Pakistani.

Jai Hind.

‏اتنے بڑے آپریشن کے لئے دن رات پلان کرنا پڑتا, برطرفی سے روکنے کے لئے پٹیشن تیار رکھنی پڑتی, جج تیار رکھنے پڑتے, میڈیا میں کس کو ہٹانا کس کو لگانا, لسٹیں بنانی ہوتی, اتحادی توڑنے ہوتے

تو جب ادارہ اتنا بیزی ہوگا تو انڈین مزائل کب چلا کب ملک میں گرا کیسے پتہ لگ سکتا تھا؟

No one should forget this:

172 were required to oust Imran Khan.
174 were casted.
These included Ali Wazir, Mohsin Dawar and Jam Abdul Karim.

Ali Wazir and Mohsin Dawar have been abusing Pak army and shaheeds.

Jam Karim is a murderer he was on the run and brought back to cast his vote.

Do not forget that ARMY used its abusers and abusers of shaheeds to oust Imran Khan.

Earlier I had my doubts but now I am convinced that whether it is PTM, PDM, TLP, or even TTP all are created and nurtured by Mil Establishment for their own gains. In the interview with Arshad Sharif, General Tariq clearly indicated towards it otherwise why would you be doing peace agreements with TTP when they are getting heavy losses and are on the run, not once, twice but three times it happened to give breathing space which clearly indicates that they want TTP to survive.

I also conclude that all the problems in Pakistan are because of Mil Establishment, they are not part of the problem rather they are the problem.

Last edited:
Yeh bikao bhul Gaye hain k ic kainat ka bhi 1 chief Justice, jo bhoolta nahi aur Har cheaz se be nayaz ha. Qayamat k baad OUSKI adalat hogi aur yeh sab katehray ma hongay... Ousdin eik eik ka geerayban pakar k hisab hoga na ousdin koi wardi ma hoga aur na koi dalali krne wala hoga.. Ousdin hum gawahi dein ge IA

You delusional it’s in 2020, our GDP in 2022 was announced by PM IK on twitter and reuts wrote about i wish you a fast recovery from Your obsession have a nice day
I will take all those statistical agencies & your official Govt data over an isolated tweet.

what happened last night, all those who hurried up to save their masters !!! Eye opener............DONT FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao Bajwa is running a PR campaign now on duniya tv 🤣🤣🤣
Not a single soul likes him in the country now, not even the PMLN supporters, i have seen it all these past couple of days! No support , not even in central Punjab!

Earlier I had my doubts but now I am convinced that whether it is PTM, PDM, TLP, or even TTP all are created and nurtured by Mil Establishment for their own gains. In the interview with Arshad Sharif, General Tariq clearly indicated towards it otherwise why would you be doing peace agreements with TTP when they are getting heavy losses and are on the run, not once, twice but three times it happened to give breathing space to them which clearly indicates that they want TTP to survive.

I also conclude that all the problems in Pakistan are because of Mil Establishment, they are not part of the problem rather they are the problem.
100% agreed. These low rank soldiers are just cannon fodder so these generals can enjoy in their laurels. So that they can create a few songs and dramas to make everyone fool. This whole fiasco has opened my eyes that these generals are corrupt to the core and they are only protecting their business empire. DHA, Fauji fertilizer, Askari bank, Papa Johns and the list goes on and on.
Now I can understand why Ayaz Sadiq said that in assembly because that's exactly how it happened. If war breaks out tomorrow they these bloody generals wont be able to defend.
Their interest lies with the west. Their sons, daughters, wives all have US or British or some other western country nationality.

what happened last night, all those who hurried up to save their masters !!! Eye opener............DONT FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a single soul likes him in the country now, not even the PMLN supporters, i have seen it all these past couple of days! No support , not even in central Punjab!

Unless you have personally asked quiet a few known PMLN supporters their opinion, I reckon most are overjoyed that IK is gone. Their slave mentality allows them to ignore the kuffar threats as long as the Sharifs get into power.

Unless you have personally asked quiet a few known PMLN supporters their opinion, I reckon most are overjoyed that IK is gone. Their slave mentality allows them to ignore the kuffar threats as long as the Sharifs get into power.
They probably think of it as a dirty opposition rhetoric- - just like PTI supporters thaught little of fazlur rahmans yahoodi agent taunt

It is seriously scary how Pakistanis are abusing Bajwa and the army. I’ve never seen it in my life. In the DG ISPR tweet there are 55,000 comments, 95% of them hurling abuse.

A retired army officer I was talking to tonight said that Bajwa took money to betray the country.

I have been pro army and have relatives still active. I have also turned against the Pak Army leadership. Remember it's the leadership that's let the country down. Shame!

Back
Top Bottom