SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
IMG_20170607_001528.jpg
IMG_20170607_001531.jpg
IMG_20170607_001534.jpg

PPP's merger with PTI now almost complete.

So what? Your Baboon League is a merger of several parties as well
Struggle against the "Status Quo" remember?
And there is Jahangir Tareen as well (jet wala).
Irony and the pity.
What's even more ironic is that in last 4 years only PPP merged with PTI.

Is this something to do with Zardari sneaking out of the country and leaving party behind.

There is one person I would like to see join PTI is Qamar Zaman kaira. He is wasting time in PPP, a misfit.
With Nadeem afzaz Chan. Nadeen afzal Ppp Mai. Hoty hoy NA 64 se ni jeety ga. PPP Punjab ke log zardari se ziada bilawal ko pasand krty hain but zardari party bilawal ko ni deny Wala. In logn ki joining se ppp Punjab se to khatam he was ho jay gi

So what? Your Baboon League is a merger of several parties as well

Truthful response. At least now we can all accept that there is no difference between PTI or any other party of Pakistan.

Ab chahay Zardari aai ya Khan, no change is coming to Pakistan.

Purana Pakistan mubarak to you all :pakistan:

5936f0c4a1c47.png

Another PPP stalwart from central Punjab and former federal minister Nazar Muhammad Gondal announced his decision to join the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) on Tuesday, merely a week after former PPP minister Firdous Ashiq Awan joined Imran Khan's party.

A ceremony organised to welcome him into the party in Nathiagali was attended by PTI central leadership including Firdous Ashiq Awan.

"I am not leaving PPP because of any grievances, on the contrary, they have given me the utmost respect during my time with them. I'm joining PTI because I see this party as the only active organisation working against the status quo," Gondal told the media during the ceremony.

Gondal had confirmed to Dawn last week by phone that he along with his family and political group from his constituency NA-109 would formally join the PTI at Banigala.

He said: “It had become difficult for me and my associates to put up with the [PPP] leadership’s soft opposition policy towards the [ruling] PML-N.” He accused the PML-N of victimising his supporters in Mandi Bahauddin.

Accompanying Gondal at his joining ceremony, PTI Chairman Imran Khan chose the moment to target Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in the backdrop of the recent joint investigation team (JIT) hearings.

"Nawaz Sharif is the godfather of the mafia in Pakistan," Khan stated referring to the comments made by a Supreme Court judge after PML-N Senator Nehal Hashmi's outburst against the judiciary.

"The Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) has a history of making threats. The JIT is being maligned as part of planned conspiracy," Khan said.

"Nehal Hashmi's speech was part of PML-N's plan," the PTI chairman insisted.

He warned that the investigation team was under threat, adding, "The JIT is at the risk of being attacked like the Supreme Court was."

"PML-N should remember that this isn't 1997."

Reminding the PML-N of its past, Khan said, "When the moment of accountability arose during the Musharraf era these people made a deal and ran away. Those who have been talking about accountability all these years are finally investigated."

The cricketer-turned-politician noted that unless the Qatari prince showed up the PML-N would fail before the JIT.

"The Qatari [prince] is not coming... the PML-N is stuck," he quipped.

Truthful response. At least now we can all accept that there is no difference between PTI or any other party of Pakistan.

Ab chahay Zardari aai ya Khan, no change is coming to Pakistan.

Purana Pakistan mubarak to you all :pakistan:

There is a massive difference, Sharifs and Zardaris are corrupt while Imran Khan isn't, Sharifs and Zardaris have only brought misery to the people while Imran Khan has brought hope and prosperity.

So as I said earlier, PPP's vote bank will eventually merge in PTI. But its a breeze to know that the person is eligible enough to be laundered in PTI's esteemed laundry services.
https://tribune.com.pk/story/582960...nterpol-approached-for-eobi-ex-chiefs-arrest/

That news article is from July 2013, what has the PMLN govt done about holding these people accountable?

Electoral politics in Pakistan has many ills; including clout of an electable in large majority of areas.

Almost all rural and semi urban constituencies have biradari based votes; and head of that clan enjoys around 30-50% votes, smaller than personal votebank is party vote in all northern and parts of central Punjab and entire Sourern Punjab as well as Sindh till Hyderabad.

PTI did try idealism in 2013 then realized that if they want to change the system then it has to win NA and PA seats which is impossible without electables.

In 2018 the winning candidate in rural and semi urban areas will get around 80-100k and margin of victory in two way fight will be around 10-15k on average.

Personal vote of strong electable will be around 60k (vote casted) and rest 20-40k will be party vote (on avg.)

If Pakistan was presidential system, IK's idealism would have succeeded but not in an electoral system that is based on clans/biradris (gift of 1985 partyless elevtions).

If IK wants to bring change it has to be by indicting electables in the party, reach the power corridors and then bring change.

Without forming the government, he will not be able to bring any change.

He proved it to a great degree that if leadership at the top is committed, then second tier leadership will also perform, when he gave Parvez Khattak a chance to perform, Khattak had been doing politics for 30 years, but has delivered this time only - why?!?

This is how Govt is formed in Pakistans current electoral system. If there is any other way to form a Govt., please do share!

Copied verbatim from tweet going around; errors and omissions are possible however this does give the idea how turncoats play pivotal role in formation of Govt.,
IMG_0413.JPG

**NA 190 is incorrect. Tahir Bashir Cheeta is still in PMLQ.

Last edited:
Most of them are leaving ppp because zardari ran away .
PTI should only allow candidates with good reputation .

Is this something to do with Zardari sneaking out of the country and leaving party behind.

There is one person I would like to see join PTI is Qamar Zaman kaira. He is wasting time in PPP, a misfit.
Actually, I personally don't like any of them including this Kaira....People have short memories but I remember and friends witnessed him showering money from the national exchequer on dancers in NYC ...when they came here with Zardari in hordes for less than any good cause.

Back
Top Bottom