What's new

PPP's Imtiaz Safdar Waraich Joins PTI

Ahem

upload_2017-6-6_22-41-45.png

Its ideological struggle not a struggle between Parties.

No the ideology of PTI is still the same

PPP was an ideological party which was taken over by Baboons post Bhutto hanging. Its back with merger in PTI
There is a massive difference, Sharifs and Zardaris are corrupt while Imran Khan isn't, Sharifs and Zardaris have only brought misery to the people while Imran Khan has brought hope and prosperity.

That news article is from July 2013, what has the PMLN govt done about holding these people accountable?
https://www.dawn.com/news/1211468
https://www.dawn.com/news/1133972
At present two cases are pending against Gondal in Karachi, seven in Lahore and six in Rawalpindi-Islamabad.
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pakistan/all-you-need-to-know-about-nazar-gondal/
Nazar is known for his alleged corruption while serving as the Federal Minister. He also got his brother Zafar Gondal appointed as Chairman EOBI and, during his tenure, EOBI faced huge losses. He allegedly bought properties without prior approval, at double or more the original market price. He also allegedly bought 18 properties from PTI Leader Aleem Khan at an exorbitant rate.

Is this something to do with Zardari sneaking out of the country and leaving party behind.

There is one person I would like to see join PTI is Qamar Zaman kaira. He is wasting time in PPP, a misfit.

PPP is finished in Punjab and Kaira will join PTI as well but not now he i ll take some time but eventually he will if he has to do serious politics in punjab.

http://ecp.gov.pk/Documents/General...ication of the Returned Candidates ] - NA.pdf
NA-51 Rawalpindi-II Raja Pervaiz Ashraf Raja Sanghar Khan Mohri Rajgan, P.O. Khinger Mamdal Tehsil Gujar Khan, District Rawalpindi
NA-58 Attock-II Ch.Pervez Ellahi Ch. Manzoor Ellahi Zahoor Elahi Palace, Mohallah Sheshianwala Gate, Circular Road, Gujrat

NA-60 Chakwal-I Mr. Ayaz Amir Mohammad Ameer Khan House Opposite to Old Town Hall Mohallah, Near Wali Masjid, Chakwal

NA-65 Sargodha-II Ch. Ghias Ahmed Mela Khuda Baksh Mela Village Mela, Tehsil Kot Momin, District Sargodha
He was a member of the Pakistan Muslim League (Q) (PML-Q) and held the post of senior vice president of the party. In 2015 he joined the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghias_Mela
Just the first 4, make an inference about the rest :lol: :lol:

Both the dawn links are for cases against Nazar gondal's brother, if Nazar Gondal is involved in corruption why hasn't the sitting govt done anything about it?
He appointed his brother as EOBI, not to mention allegations about his own corruption. But now he's laundered since he has joined the "Anti-Status Quo" party. :lol: :lol:

Next to join: asif Ali zardari
Eithezaz Ahsan, Nadeem Chan, Qamar Zaman Kaira and Pervaiz Ashraf next.

He appointed his brother as EOBI, not to mention allegations about his own corruption. But now he's laundered since he has joined the "Anti-Status Quo" party. :lol: :lol:

And my question remains unanswered, if he is corrupt why hasn't your beloved leader or his govt taken any action against him for the last 4 years that they have been in power? Or do you guys only care about this when they join PTI

NA-109 2013 results

Nasir Iqbal Bosal PML N
Nazar Muhammad Gondal PPP
Muhammad Nawaz Gondal PTI

N won by overwhelming margin and even Nazar got 3 times more votes then PTI candidate. This to me look like good catch by PTI.

And my question remains unanswered, if he is corrupt why hasn't your beloved leader or his govt taken any action against him for the last 4 years that they have been in power? Or do you guys only care about this when they join PTI
Just like the KPK government has hanged the ANP and Fazlu and Jamatis etc for diesel and Easy load charges. No? Political action is often seen as a revenge.

NA-109 2013 results

Nasir Iqbal Bosal PML N
Nazar Muhammad Gondal PPP
Muhammad Nawaz Gondal PTI

N won by overwhelming margin and even Nazar got 3 times more votes then PTI candidate. This to me look like good catch by PTI.
Yes they are desperate for "Catches" now as they now believe that "Catches win matches" :D

Yes they are desperate for "Catches" now as they now believe that "Catches win matches" :D

I'm looking at results of many seats. Some are ridiculously close but N won, dhandli cannot be ruled out. Even 30 seats in punjab matter. N winning 95% of seats in punjab doesn't fly.

Just like the KPK government has hanged the ANP and Fazlu and Jamatis etc for diesel and Easy load charges. No? Political action is often seen as a revenge.

If i remember right NAB, FIA, SECP, FBR are all under Federal control, right? So how would a provincial govt take actions on them?

I'm looking at results of many seats. Some are ridiculously close but N won, dhandli cannot be ruled out. Even 30 seats in punjab matter. N winning 95% of seats in punjab doesn't fly.
N has a stronghold in Punjab. PTI spent first two years in Dhandli Mantra only to be slapped in the face by the SC

If i remember right NAB, FIA, SECP, FBR are all under Federal control, right? So how would a provincial govt take actions on them?
Meri Jaan, FYI the NAB has bagged almost all the corruption cases in KPK. The most decorated Ehtisaab commission of KPK couldn't go beyond Zia Ullah Afridi :)
Even the Shah Farman shamed the KPK's EC on the assembly floor pointing to the recoveries of NAB :)

N has a stronghold in Punjab. PTI spent first two years in Dhandli Mantra only to be slapped in the face by the SC

Meri Jaan, FYI the NAB has bagged almost all the corruption cases in KPK. The most decorated Ehtisaab commission of KPK couldn't go beyond Zia Ullah Afridi :)
Even the Shah Farman shamed the KPK's EC on the assembly floor pointing to the recoveries of NAB :)

If thats the case then howcome ANP and Mulla Diesel are roaming free? oh wait is that because they are in alliance with PMLN?

If thats the case then howcome ANP and Mulla Diesel are roaming free? oh wait is that because they are in alliance with PMLN?
ANP is in alliance with PML-N? Are you really high? Even in the case of fazlu, KPK administration is free to act or are they also bound by the federal government? :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom