What's new

PPP's Imtiaz Safdar Waraich Joins PTI

Not in entire Pakistan, its the game of electable's mainly in interior Punjab, interior Sindh and Balochistan.

Absolutely agree with you. What I meant above was, that to form a Govt, it's the game of electables. Party which will have more electables will form the Govt.

How about Aadi and Dr Ranjah ?we all know whom they worked for and paid but U guys disown them learn bit from them u guys means nothing for Noras not even words
Aadi was a member of SMT but not Dr Ranjha. Correct yourself. Secondly, please correct me if they ever equated electables to Hazrat Umar, Hazrat Abu Bakr etc

Last edited:
Aadi was a member of SMT but not Dr Ranjha. Correct yourself. Secondly, please correct me if they ever equated electables to Hazrat Umar, Hazrat Abu Bakr etc
you need to correct urself kaka he was paid by media cell just disown him not make any difference .Tommorow if FiA GETS U THEY WILL DISOWN U AS WELL UR NOTHING BUT A FOODER.
100 PPL fought on N ticket 2013 were Q 64 Won got it get life

اب منی تحریک انصاف میں بدنام ھو گی

I had been part of some detailed discussions (albeit informal) before 2013 elections in PTI meetings- I always had the pov that PTI should go with electable where personal vote of the candidate is substantial; and there were very few voices in favour of this argument in 2012. IK had strong reservations and was of firm view about two attributes for PTI candidates; clean and young (youth). It would have worked if there was

1. High literacy,
2. No feudalism, and
3. Non compromised electoral system

This year, I again had a chance to meet IK in UK, and it was not PTI thing but a social event, and issue of corruption, Panama and then clean vs. electable came up while discussing the future elections, I was pleasantly surprised when I heard him say "........I can't bring people from Norway to fight elections in Pakistan".

And today, in Nadeem Malik's program IK stated that its not presidential form of Govt., where one person wins and selects his team, its parliamentary form, and if you have to bring change, you need to form a government, and for that you need certain number of seats, for which you need people that "can" win elections.

Issue is; its not IK's fault; its Pyaare Pakistanis fault, who vote for electable; if awaam (public) stop giving votes to electable then IK would also not induct those electables.

In this video Arif Nizami reveals the reasons PTI is inducting electables from PPP

1424048-cartoonsabirnazarthjune-1497112462-878-640x480.jpg

Great change that you promised

When are you bringing Rana Sanaullah and the equals to PTI squad for a dry clean?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom