What's new

PPP’s Nazar Muhammad Gondal joins PTI after Firdous Ashiq Awan

If they were crooks then why didn't the sitting govt take actions against them for the last 4 years? you are just whinging now coz they are joining PTI and PMLN chances of winning the next elections are dwindling. That is to say if the sharif family survives till next elections

here is a list of some of the people that went to PMLN in the last election, tum lo tu sahi, hum lain tu ghalat

img_0413-jpg.402004

Thanks to @Realistic Change for the list

But there are many more like Marvi Memon, Daniyal Aziz and Amir Muqam

This is some solid work and a tight slap on the faces of baboon's :tup:

If they were crooks then why didn't the sitting govt take actions against them for the last 4 years? you are just whinging now coz they are joining PTI and PMLN chances of winning the next elections are dwindling. That is to say if the sharif family survives till next elections
You are using the same crooked logic of "Patwaris" that "if you don't have proof against us then don't call us corrupt"

I salute you on your party achievements. Hope the next Elections & the one after that wins your party. Amen.

here is a list of some of the people that went to PMLN in the last election, tum lo tu sahi, hum lain tu ghalat

img_0413-jpg.402004

Thanks to @Realistic Change for the list

But there are many more like Marvi Memon, Daniyal Aziz and Amir Muqam

@Imad.Khan - absolutely, you are 100% correct the above list is not at all complete - it's just to give an example! How electoral politics work in Pakistan.

As an example:

If Asad Umer MNA from Islamabad fought against Sardar Ali Mohammad Mahar of PPP from Ghotki-II for NA Assembly seat, Asad Umer's earnest money would be forfeited.

Does that mean Sardar Ali Mohammad Mahar is better MNA from Pakistan's perspective; No!

But would Ali M Mahar win against anyone whether he is in PPP, PMLN, or PTI; YES!!!!

And above is just an example; same is true for all rural and semi urban seats.

Does any one think Makhdooms of Hala will lose their seats even if they leave PPP? There are tons of seats which only any electable can win.

With future generations of "haaris" enslaved by feudal lords, and literacy rate in rural areas less than 30% we think people will vote on the basis of party manifesto? LOL

That's the catch 22 any leader like IK will be in. He has to have mix of brain and electables!

No other way to form Govt without having drastic changes to this system.

Last edited:
You are using the same crooked logic of "Patwaris" that "if you don't have proof against us then don't call us corrupt"

I salute you on your party achievements. Hope the next Elections & the one after that wins your party. Amen.

My logic is very different to the patwari logic, I am asking that if these guys are corrupt howcome no action was taken against them. This govt has been in power for over 4 years yet nothing, even though NS had promised that he will hold all corrupt people accountable. But then again how can corrupts hold other corrupts accountable.

i am not fond of these people and i would prefer that they don't join PTI, but also understand that without these PTI can't win elections to form govt.

There is only one achievement i.e. Randi rona. Otherwise who would have desperately looked for chalay huay kartoos of PPP?

So chalay huay kartoos of PMLQ are better than chalay huay kartoos of PPP?
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/ppps-imtiaz-safdar-waraich-joins-pti.500159/page-2#post-9550167
I am still wondering whether the compiler was a bigger idiot of those who were jumping up and down without even bothering to verify it?

LOL youthian c...ya logic. How can a party in power take action against his own sitting MNA MPA for corruption? This would be a straight suicide case in Pakistan. By the same phateechar logic of yours, Nawaz is as clean as Dettol Soap.
LOL
https://www.dawn.com/news/1238765

yes. That's what i was saying. Stop the bullsh!t of Naya Pakistan by using purana Manjan. Not gonna work. You guys are as bad as Noora & Zordaaris.
PPP now in new and improved wrapping.
:D

There is only one achievement i.e. Randi rona. Otherwise who would have desperately looked for chalay huay kartoos of PPP?
Lol these youthians have become brainwashed ret... You can't reason with a re....

PPP now in new and improved wrapping
So true. Po ti ai have became i mixture of Altaf gang, Zordari mafia & Noora kushti.

Baharhal many congratulations to PTI for becoming PPPPTI. May this work for this desperate flock.

LOL youthian c...ya logic. How can a party in power take action against his own sitting MNA MPA for corruption? This would be a straight suicide case in Pakistan. By the same phateechar logic of yours, Nawaz is as clean as Dettol Soap.
LOL
https://www.dawn.com/news/1238765

yes. That's what i was saying. Stop the bullsh!t of Naya Pakistan by using purana Manjan. Not gonna work. You guys are as bad as Noora & Zordaaris.

@Zaki you banned me last time for calling a guy "Khanzeer" so what this guy is writing is that ok? can i use "...." if i want to swear at someone?

@Arsalan you gave me a negative rating for the same thing, so the same question goes for you?

@Zaki you banned me last time for calling a guy "Khanzeer" so what this guy is writing is that ok? can i use "...." if i want to swear at someone?

@Arsalan you gave me a negative rating for the same thing, so the same question goes for you?
Oooo poor guy got hurt....ch ch ch....Is being called a Youthia a concern? Because Youthia is an accepted norm just like Patwari.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/ppps-imtiaz-safdar-waraich-joins-pti.500159/page-2#post-9550167
I am still wondering whether the compiler was a bigger idiot of those who were jumping up and down without even bothering to verify it?
:D

So one guy from that list is didn't join PMLN, what about all the others?

Oooo poor guy got hurt....ch ch ch....Is being called a Youthia a concern? Because Youthia is an accepted norm just like Patwari.

what is written after youthia?

So one guy from that list is didn't join PMLN, what about all the others?
Please dont tell me that the list was complied by PML-N's media cell because thats so Fawad Chuadryish. I have just checked the first four and this was the result. Please dig deeper if you're so eager for vindication.

Cry me a bani gala. My post didn't contain any abuse.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom