What's new

PPP’s Nazar Muhammad Gondal joins PTI after Firdous Ashiq Awan

PTI is getting crowded with OLD LOTA,s ! With a change like this I am not surprised.Naya pakistan to bana k chorhen ge ye.chaahe kaise bhi bane :moil:

@Zaki you banned me last time for calling a guy "Khanzeer" so what this guy is writing is that ok? can i use "...." if i want to swear at someone?

@Arsalan you gave me a negative rating for the same thing, so the same question goes for you?
Report the post mate.
I have explained the reason of that negative rating already. If you need to discuss more about it feel free to drop a message on my profile and i will try my best to explain it to you and convince you. The post you are refering to here is insulting, abusive too but it is not abusing anyone with clear cut words.

However the post is offensive and should be deleted. I am reporting the post, suggest you do the same here and also if you come across such a post in future.

19751_95521085.jpg

Ek Aur Seat Pakki another puncture in "Change" life boat. Lanat esi change or:lol:
Ohh bahee jaan we will need to understand. I always like to give example of makkah and medina when prophet started training them.
When Prophet (PBUH) started training the people of Makkah and Medina, they were one of the worst people in the world at that time. But Prophet(PBUH) turned that society into one of the most examplery society in the world.
I am in no way trying or matching Imran with Prophet(PBUH). Just saying if the leader is right he can turn any society and any man into a diamond. We need people to get together under a true leader which Imran definitely is.

The only reason we are in such a misery right now is because right now we have thugs and worst people as our leaders.

Ohh bahee jaan we will need to understand. I always like to give example of makkah and medina when prophet started training them.
When Prophet (PBUH) started training the people of Makkah and Medina, they were one of the worst people in the world at that time. But Prophet(PBUH) turned that society into one of the most examplery society in the world.
I am in no way trying or matching Imran with Prophet(PBUH). Just saying if the leader is right he can turn any society and any man into a diamond. We need people to get together under a true leader which Imran definitely is.

The only reason we are in such a misery right now is because right now we have thugs and worst people as our leaders.
He is simply a stupid person and I'm not seeing in him anything as a Leader, in start I did morally supported him but day by day he proved himself what I described in first.
You can't fight a bunch of core corrupt to another bunch of hard core corrupt.

I think Imran Khan has shown his leadership skills by creating a very good group individuals at the core of his party. He must be thankful of how big of an asset a few intellects are in PTI. The likes of Andalib Abbas, Shireen Mazari, Umer cheema to name a few and then there is the undisputed crown prince of intellect and integrity himself, Mr. Asad Umer.

Despite Imran Khan's questionable political moves, it is the presence of these astute individuals that has created and nurtured a soft corner for PTI in the hearts and minds of the masses despite the presence of the likes of Aleem khans, Tareens, Makhdooms and recent inclusions of shameless looters like Nazr Gondal family.

Imran khan must reinforce the presence of people with higher integrity and character if he wants to win back the same level of enthusiasm from the quite majority of people that transpired in the shape of the overwhelming turn out at Meenar-e-Pakistan jalsa .

There is no doubt that i admire Asad Umer over all politicians and I hope some day we may see a time in our politics that people like him get to lead our country too.

I think Imran Khan has shown his leadership skills by creating a very good group individuals at the core of his party. He must be thankful of how big of an asset a few intellects are in PTI. The likes of Andalib Abbas, Shireen Mazari, Umer cheema to name a few and then there is the undisputed crown prince of intellect and integrity himself, Mr. Asad Umer.

Despite Imran Khan's questionable political moves, it is the presence of these astute individuals that has created and nurtured a soft corner for PTI in the hearts and minds of the masses despite the presence of the likes of Aleem khans, Tareens, Makhdooms and recent inclusions of shameless looters like Nazr Gondal family.

Imran khan must reinforce the presence of people with higher integrity and character if he wants to win back the same level of enthusiasm from the quite majority of people that transpired in the shape of the overwhelming turn out at Meenar-e-Pakistan jalsa .

There is no doubt that i admire Asad Umer over all politicians and I hope some day we may see a time in our politics that people like him get to lead our country too.

Let me start by agreeing with you regarding Asad Umer, i want to see him become the leader of PTI after Imran Khan. Now regarding the other people that you mentioned in your post i do not agree with you. Umer cheema is not even part of PTI, he is a journalist. Shireen Mazari in my opinion is useless. Andalib Abbas is a very hardworking Party member and should be the voice of PTI women wing. here is my list of people that are my favourites:

1. Imran Khan
2. Asad Umer
3. shahram khan Tarakai
4. Atif Khan
5. Ali Muhammad Khan
6. Shehryar Afridi
7. Jahangir Khan Tareen...........beside what people say about him, he is a very intelligent and hardworking person and is also one of the highest tax payers of the country.
8. Fahad Chowdary..........is a better spokesperson than Naeemul Haq/Shireen Mizari
9. Fauzia Kasuri.........there is a reason they call her the Mother of PTI.

Let me start by agreeing with you regarding Asad Umer, i want to see him become the leader of PTI after Imran Khan. Now regarding the other people that you mentioned in your post i do not agree with you. Umer cheema is not even part of PTI, he is a journalist. Shireen Mazari in my opinion is useless. Andalib Abbas is a very hardworking Party member and should be the voice of PTI women wing. here is my list of people that are my favourites:

1. Imran Khan
2. Asad Umer
3. shahram khan Tarakai
4. Atif Khan
5. Ali Muhammad Khan
6. Shehryar Afridi
7. Jahangir Khan Tareen...........beside what people say about him, he is a very intelligent and hardworking person and is also one of the highest tax payers of the country.
8. Fahad Chowdary..........is a better spokesperson than Naeemul Haq/Shireen Mizari
9. Fauzia Kasuri.........there is a reason they call her the Mother of PTI.
Hi, thank you for your reply.
I specifically stated "to name a few". His full name is Umer Sarfaraz Cheema but commonly known as Umer Cheema and is definately from PTI.

Whoever got involved in those bank loan write offs is at least a moral criminal. It looks like Mr.Tareen has had a change of heart since then, but no matter which side of the line he may stand, it does not change what he did. Sadly, money speaks louder than morals in our society.

There is huge section of PPP and PMLN supporters; who have recently gone into being a politically correct mode.

It is an interesting mode; the modus operandi of such a silent supporters is based on following argument:

Since Zardari & Nawaz are proven corrupts then somehow or other try to equate Imran Khan with Zardari and Nawaz. They would not go in specifics, and use hurried brush strokes to keep the point of discussion murky.

They base their argument knowing fully well; that comparison of Pervez Khattak's 4 years in most troubled province of Pakistan vs. 35 years of cumulative rule of PMLN/IJI/PML-Junejo (Fed & Provincial), and around same 35 years of PPP (Fed and Provincial terms) is only 5.7% of total PPP & PMLN rule or 11.4% of PMLN's rule in Pakistan & Punjab, so apples to apples comparison is that if Pervez Khattak has achieved only 10% of what Nawaz has achieved in 35 years or so of his time in power than PTI has performed well.

Ignorant people about punjab politics being expert here. Burger PTIans giving excuses of electable and braderi vote.. lol You guys realise PPP candidate Nazar opponent from N league and PTI in 2013 not only belonged to same "braderi" but also literally same clan. All three were gondals lmao

Only true electable in punjab are those who win without any party tickets and they exist, around 30 MNA. Enough to bring down government or make one. But they don't need PTI or N league tickets to win.

For your kind information PML-Q was a broken faction of PML-N, now they returned in their mother party.
If they were crooks then why didn't the sitting govt take actions against them for the last 4 years? you are just whinging now coz they are joining PTI and PMLN chances of winning the next elections are dwindling. That is to say if the sharif family survives till next elections

here is a list of some of the people that went to PMLN in the last election, tum lo tu sahi, hum lain tu ghalat

img_0413-jpg.402004

Thanks to @Realistic Change for the list

But there are many more like Marvi Memon, Daniyal Aziz and Amir Muqam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom