What's new

Project 71 :: Aircraft-carrier launch delayed by few weeks

Anthony is honest, so is MMS, but both are remote controlled by Italian Mafia vishkanya as to how much money should be allocatted to this project. Sonia Maino is the one man gang in India who has to keep in mind how much money has to be siphoned off to off shore accounts. India bleeds due to her.

Well,I guess the Viraat will have to bat longer for IN than anticipated untill replaced by IAC2.Or if not,then this total story of 3 CBGs is nothing but absolute bs.Right now we can just wait.
I can't believe it the Navy is using an a/c which was launched 58 yrs ago! guess ur right..... but if you ask me this can definitely be removed from the top priorities list for now.... we have other things to sort out (i.e subs)

@Roy: well IN chief or someone said that the IAC2 was still far away..... we have to wait sooooooo long even when the IN says something will be done soon... just don't wanna imagine what far away means lol.

Congress is looting India big time, ghotala after ghotala of massive magnitude, the last one 2G equals the total yearly GDP of a nation like Uruguay......40 Billion USD.

Thanks only to Italian Parivar.

Pakistan is different - in that, its ruled n fooled by its own sardars - unlike India which is ruled by white skin.

Congress is looting India big time, ghotala after ghotala of massive magnitude, the last one 2G equals the total yearly GDP of a nation like Uruguay......40 Billion USD.

Pakistan is different - in that, its ruled n fooled by its own sardars - unlike India which is ruled by white skin.

This post only shows you are not able to think clear and straight. Bringing the same old sh!t in every thread is not only boring but it also smells malice and makes you look like an emotional freak...

This post only shows you are not able to think clear and straight. Bringing the same old sh!t in every thread is not only boring but it also smells malice and makes you look like an emotional freak...

Well,may be you are right but you have to admit that this Scamgres led UPA 2 has betrayed our motherland big time.Nobody can denye that.And for MMS less said better.India never got such a coward and spineless CM scince indepence.

I'd have doubted Vikrant II to be indigenous had this been launched on schedule. :lol:. Sarkari losers at it again. :D

Buddy, name one Political Party that has never been associated with any "ghotalas".............
It's not about parties.........Its about Indian political system.
A CHANGE IS REQUIRED.........If we don't take heed now.....another century of suffering awaits us.

Buddy, name one Political Party that has never been associated with any "ghotalas".............
It's not about parties.........Its about Indian political system.
A CHANGE IS REQUIRED.........If we don't take heed now.....another century of suffering awaits us.

So which party to rule India? Is Sonia leaving Indian shores any time soon who is all powerful congress president?
What options does India can think of?

---------- Post added 11-12-2011 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-11-2011 at 11:57 PM ----------

So you never denied the substance of my post - just a congressi boy toy that you seem to have portrayed yrself ha ?

You say Sonia Gandhi is a Indian?
Okay!

Now, which Indian is having billions of dollars in Swiss Bank with impunity?
Name me one.....

You say Sonia Gandhi is a Indian?
Okay!

Now, which Indian is having billions of dollars in Swiss Bank with impunity?
Name me one.....

Oh ab jane bhi digia sir.Lets stick to the subject.By the way,can't be disagree with you.

Oh ab jane bhi digia sir.Lets stick to the subject.By the way,can't be disagree with you.

The subject is AC, whose funds allocation is to come from MOD, and its Mr Anthony the chamcha who takes commands from Sonia, every Minister does, PM included, albeit shamelessly...

Anthony is a christian appointed by Catholic Sonia...okay - but Anthony imported all his Christian secretaries and clercks from Kerala why?

Is India SICKular or not?

http://tinyurl.com/cc3v3s7

So which party to rule India? Is Sonia leaving Indian shores any time soon who is all powerful congress president?
As I said, it's not about political parties........
whichever party is elected to rule, will behave in the same way.........
It's time for us Indians to RETHINK about our POLITICAL SYSTEM.....A CHANGE IS REQUIRED, so we should support those people who are trying to bring such changes(like ANNA HAZARE)

.......................What options does India can think of?
Believe me, India has only one option left i.e REVOLUTION.(may not be armed,may be just a change in our mindset).
A true LEADER is required to make India shine again..........which makes me think of one....whom we have opposed and supported Gandhiji...............Guess who?

However, Narendra Modi, Mayawati and Team Anna are its worst nightmares. The party is equally worried about the Comptroller and Auditor General of India Vinod Rai’s future moves. Its leadership is convinced that if these few individuals are neutralised, a decisive victory in the 2012 Assembly polls and the 2014 general elections will be easy. For the past few weeks, it has unleashed political and administrative instruments to demoralise and demolish these individuals. The objective is clear: if you can’t defeat them, defame them. UNQUOTE...

As I said, it's not about political parties........
whichever party is elected to rule, will behave in the same way.........
It's time for us Indians to RETHINK about our POLITICAL SYSTEM.....A CHANGE IS REQUIRED, so we should support those people who are trying to bring such changes(like ANNA HAZARE)

Believe me, India has only one option left i.e REVOLUTION.(may not be armed,may be just a change in our mindset).
A true LEADER is required to make India shine again..........which makes me think of one....whom we have opposed and supported Gandhiji...............Guess who?

What is political system without political parties? which and how many democratic countries dont have political parties?
Are you an infant?

Back
Top Bottom