What's new

Protect the muslims interest in myanmar: Mulayam

Reaction score
Alleging persecution of Muslims in Myanmar, Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav today sought Union government intervention in safeguarding their interests.

The news regarding killing of Muslims in Myanmar was very serious, he said in a statement here.

The Centre should intervene to protect their interests, Yadav said.

Despite the dominance of military in Myanmar, “our government is trying to improve relations with that country, he said.

Addressing workers at the party headquarter here, Yadav asked them to gear up for 2014 Lok Sabha elections.

PTI

Protect the Muslims Interest in Myanmar: Mulayam Singh Yadav | News of Delhi

Good call by Mulayam.How about bringing all Mayanmar muslims to UP and settling them in Mulayam singh Yadav's constituency.one district especially can be made for them in UP.

No thanks. They don't belong in UP.
who are you to decide ?Its upto GOI to grant them asylum as it did with tibetians and then later on Bangladeshis so y not Myanmar also?

lets just take care of our own people before we start acquiring more people.

who are you to decide ?Its upto GOI to grant them asylum as it did with tibetians and then later on Bangladeshis so y not Myanmar also?

Tibetans and Bangladeshis wanted refuge in India, Rohingyas don't. They should be settled in region/country where they have something in common with the local people (Chittagong/Bangladesh). Otherwise we ll be repeating the same mistake, settling Rohingyas in areas where they are not wanted or where they have nothing in common with the local populace. The Rohingyas that have managed to come to India have been given the refugee status.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion (just like you are), as someone who hails from UP I think I have a say in this matter. India and specially UP is not in a position to take refugees. Our resources are stretched as it is.

Mulayam makes chu**** of Indian muslims every now and then...I really like this guy. :lol:

He has done nothing for muslims himself but he is at the forefront when it comes to comes to doling out verbal sympathies and get their votes.

If there was ever any Hindu politician who had perfected the art of fooling the muslim votebank that award will surely go to MULAYAM "MUSLIM" SINGH YADAV. :rofl:

He has once again proved his expertise in caste-religion politics. Hats off to him.

We don't have enough jobs for our own people, helping these people who would be ungrateful in the future just like Bangladeshis won't be a good move.

What he has done to Muslims of U.P till date(Forget Indian Muslims)?
Bc Maukaparast Politician. If he is so worried about the Muslims of Burma, He can go and fight for them in Imphal.

I met many Burmese In Facebook. They all said that Rohingyas are illegal bangladeshi immigrant from Bangladesh. And they also said that there are many Muslims living in Myanmar and they don't have any problem with them.

Back
Top Bottom