What's new

Protests erupt in Xinjiang and Beijing after deadly fire

Yes and India with 530000 deaths from covid and USA with 1.1 million death are incredible intelligent and humanity. :enjoy:

Checkout how many Chinese killed by covid compare to the 2 clown countries....

Now compare those deaths to the 50 million slaughtered by CCP in the funniest event and biggest clown show of the century- great leap backward :lol:

Masks do not work. Not the crap in the public markets. You forget that I am in the semicon industry and I know what works. The fab's pump shops guys laughed when we implemented COVID protocols, from masks to partitions. They are responsible for the fab's cleanrooms. Their vacuum pumps have to extract particles smaller than the virus. So they know that the public COVID measures are just theatre.

what you think your the only one that wears and uses masks?

im in the medical device field (all kinds, inside the body and out), we do clean room production and sterilization work. when worn properly and following guidelines on a distance(we use 6 feet, 15 when possible), the surgical masks do help prevent transmission.
idk what kind of crackpots you work with, but the mask aren't there to prevent individual viruses from going through, they are quite small as you allude to. what it does is help catch droplets when you sneeze or whatever. those droplets are much larger obviously and that's what the masks catch, combined with distance, it does a pretty good job compared to zero protection.

Now compare those deaths to the 50 million slaughtered by CCP in the funniest event and biggest clown show of the century- great leap backward :lol:
Nice data pull out from your rear. :lol:

Why not claim 2 billion? :enjoy:

As a testing ground for slavery camps, china doing this for the WEF agendas

WEF openly admits and endorses china as its testing ground for their evil and nefarious agenda/plans
Covid19 is just an excuse. Once testing complete expect it implemented in every country thru WHO, UN etc

Chinas zero Covid strategy has been a complete an utter failure. Mass suicides, mass protests, significant economic decline, and now China is facing a massive surge in Covid cases. Meanwhile the rest of the world has moved on and going about our normal lives as if Covid never existed.

Chinas self proclaimed superiority over Covid that so many were shouting here two years ago has been thoroughly trampled into the dirt.
A country with 1.1million covid death come to lecture China that zero covid policy is utter failure? It may not be perfect but it surely better than country with 1.1mil death since China has only less than 6000 death. :enjoy:

But I do agree now is to lift this covid zero policy. But that doesn't mean past action is failure. China must also prepare to accept certain amount of covid death in exchange for economy progress and personal living space.

what you think your the only one that wears and uses masks?

im in the medical device field (all kinds, inside the body and out), we do clean room production and sterilization work. when worn properly and following guidelines on a distance(we use 6 feet, 15 when possible), the surgical masks do help prevent transmission.
idk what kind of crackpots you work with, but the mask aren't there to prevent individual viruses from going through, they are quite small as you allude to. what it does is help catch droplets when you sneeze or whatever. those droplets are much larger obviously and that's what the masks catch, combined with distance, it does a pretty good job compared to zero protection.
Absolutely the gear works, as long as you have a STATIC population which is what your China is trying in vain to create. How is that working out for ya ?

Absolutely the gear works, as long as you have a STATIC population which is what your China is trying in vain to create. How is that working out for ya ?

oh so now the masks work.

and in terms of saving lives?
pretty good.

in terms of convenience and productivity, not great. i already said i dont believe lockdowns can be forever.

oh so now the masks work.

and in terms of saving lives?
pretty good.

in terms of convenience and productivity, not great. i already said i dont believe lockdowns can be forever.
See post 42. This is a common problem for you guys -- that you tends to isolate issues instead of putting them in contexts.

People wear masks because somehow they were given the impression that the masks allows them some semblance of normalcy when in CONTEXT with other necessities, as you alluded in your last sentence, the masks do not work. Does the mask limit expelled particle travels? Yes. But that is not all, is it? Expelled particles travel limits became a highlight in the CONTEXT that said limits would control spread but it turned out the method does not work. The cleanroom and surgery room analogies have their limits because the population count in those environments are extremely small and they do not have a lot of environment to travel, so in the end, they only contaminate each other, in other words the same set of organisms shares the same particles among themselves. Is that how a country's population and economy works?

All those videos out of China with all those COVID workers in full cleanroom suits is exactly what you need -- BILLIONS of them. But since China cannot put 1+ billion Chinese into those suits, you end up with the disasters we are seeing today. How many lives China actually saved? We do not know. Not from direct COVID exposure. Not from COVID derived issues like suicides from despair from being isolated from each other. China will never be honest with those figures and you know it.

A country with 1.1million covid death come to lecture China that zero covid policy is utter failure? It may not be perfect but it surely better than country with 1.1mil death since China has only less than 6000 death. :enjoy:

But I do agree now is to lift this covid zero policy. But that doesn't mean past action is failure. China must also prepare to accept certain amount of covid death in exchange for economy progress and personal living space.

The Covid lockdowns and possible outside agitation can be usurped as part of a grand strategy of a thousand cuts.

Gone are the days when relations between China and the international order were about business first and everything else second. With the end of the GWOT and after Russia misadventure in Ukraine, all eyes and all possible angles will be focus on China.

China will have to get back to normal as soon as possible and back to focus on catching up technologically. Part of this will involve building up friendly nations, as neutral nations and growing economic partners out of pressure from nations potentially hostile to China.

The phrase they are using is “Strangling with an Intent to Kill”

Last edited:
Germany reported their 7-day avg peak deaths on 8 Nov at around 171 deaths in the past half year. Even assuming this 7-day avg peak deaths daily for the past half year would result in 171*183 days = ~31K deaths, which would still be significantly lower than your claim of 100K deaths for the past half year.

What's your comment on your comment that Taiwan is reporting 500 deaths daily?
So we have different data source. Even 31k deaths in half year can prove covid is not flu. Right? Considering Germany didn't make any massive covid test. The actual number of death caused by covid must be bigger than yours.

I said Taiwan lost 10k people because of covid. 500 deaths in Taiwan is from another thread. Right? 500 is the total number of deaths. Not referring to covid deaths only. But 500 per day is an abnormally high number for 23 million population.

Last edited:
So we have different data source. Even 31k deaths in half year can prove covid is not flu. Right? Considering Germany didn't make any massive covid test. The actual number of death caused by covid must be bigger than yours.

I said Taiwan lost 10k people because of covid. 500 deaths in Taiwan is from another thread. Right? 500 is the total number of deaths. Not referring to covid deaths only. But 500 per day is an abnormally high number for 23 million population.

So where's your source for both Taiwan and Germany?

I was right lol. "Trust me bro I watch it on YouTube, it must be right".

Well at least it's better than the usual place people on PDF find their "facts".

1669606311600.png

Back
Top Bottom