What's new

Protests erupt in Xinjiang and Beijing after deadly fire

The best thing China can do from a competing nation's perspective is to continue with the Zero COVID policy. It essentially just delays the inevitable opening while prolonging the intermediate suffering. No vaccine can guarantee an 100% immunity at large scale. So, when everything opens up medical infrastructure will be tested to its limits. Poorer (India) & older (US) countries suffer. China ideally should be in a good position to deal with opening (being relatively richer & younger).

The true is you just are a troll. You are a piece of garbage in PDF.
The true is you just are a troll. You are a piece of garbage in PDF.

Hey didn’t you say Europe has people in tents sleep in street

Look at your china now ?

Japan is making progress in space meanwhile China putting people on the streets disgusting

Disgusting how china treats it’s citizens

The best thing China can do from a competing nation's perspective is to continue with the Zero COVID policy. It essentially just delays the inevitable opening while prolonging the intermediate suffering. No vaccine can guarantee an 100% immunity at large scale. So, when everything opens up medical infrastructure will be tested to its limits. Poorer (India) & older (US) countries suffer. China ideally should be in a good position to deal with opening (being relatively richer & younger).

Vaccines work. I got Covid vaccines (Pfizer with booster). They are great. I got Covid after the vaccines. It takes 2 days to recover.

Disgusting how china treats it’s citizens
Lol, how British police treat their citizens?

maxresdefault.jpg

3500.jpg

0_Insulate-Britain-protests.jpg

5cbc6c8fa3104842e4a9a039.jpeg

GettyImages-1436987176-1200x800.jpg

How british guards treat their kids, royal subjects are all trash and being treated as such.

Vaccines work. I got Covid vaccines (Pfizer with booster). They are great. I got Covid after the vaccines. It takes 2 days to recover.
Vaccines don't offer absolute protection. Sinovac, for example, is said to prevent deaths & serious illness in 70% of the cases. Balance 30% is a huge population. Elderly in China represent a highly vulnerable group where vaccination rate is also low.

Vaccines don't offer absolute protection. Sinovac, for example, is said to prevent deaths & serious illness in 70% of the cases. Balance 30% is a huge population. Elderly in China represent a highly vulnerable group where vaccination rate is also low.
it is crappier compared to Pfizer/Moderna. USA has no more Covid lockdowns

Yes and India with 530000 deaths from covid and USA with 1.1 million death are incredible intelligent and humanity. :enjoy:

Checkout how many Chinese killed by covid compare to the 2 clown countries....

India is probably much more deaths that that but not recorded to COIVD-19 and it is suspected to be the same for Pakistan.

ARE YOU SURE THESE POHOTS ARE FROM CHINA? WHY I SEE BRAZIL FLAGS?
You are such a lowlife liar and troll.

So only Chinese flag is allowed in China?

I didn’t know it was that controlled

Look at this
Millions of Chinese people are living in quarantine camps at their own expenses now. This is how they getting their food - through the airlock ⚠️

These are prisons. This is not about your health.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom