What's new

PTI MNA Aamir Liaquat officially ties the knot (again) # 3..

At this age of 49, we are worried about children higher education and to pay all expenses in addition to saving few for their future and our old age and this Janab got married twice in 3 years.

Does the society accept such marriages with a large age gap? Just to put things in perspective, she wasn't even born when he was 31.
Society accepts it, its not india.

Girls want fame and money. Amir Liaquat has that plus charisma. Jokes on you haters hoping to get married by 35 to a talaq yafta when this guy is clearly enjoying his higher IQ level.

Girls want fame and money. Amir Liaquat has that plus charisma. Jokes on you haters hoping to get married by 35 to a talaq yafta when this guy is clearly enjoying his higher IQ level.
a marriage based on fame and money is bound to fall apart as you can see from Tuba Anwar's divorce announcement. marrying a man for fame and fortune is guaranteed to make the wife eventually look at the husband and think to herself that "what the hell was I thinking? what am I even doing here? I have no feelings for this guy, I don't wanna be around him let alone touch him".

Last edited:
Dude why are these young UNs marrying him knowing
He'll dump em after a while?
1644522173663.png

He shared, "Saraiki, lovely, charming, simple and darling. I would like to request all of my well-wishers, please pray for us. I have just passed the dark tunnel, it was a wrong turn."

On Wednesday, after months of speculation, actor Tuba Aamir has confirmed she has filed for divorce from Hussain. Taking to Instagram, Tuba shared a statement, in which she revealed the couple has been separated for 14 months.

Citing 'no hope for reconciliation, Tuba further added she has 'opted to take Khula [divorce] from the court.

Back
Top Bottom