What's new

Punjabis must receive permission from Pashtuns before they enter Khyber Pakhtunkhwa - ANP and PTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can easily shred the so called false pride of the sons of soil , especially the pashtuns. I can steep to his level and probably far worse if need arose. Pathetic low lives who lost almost all wars with their shit hole , rape infested KPK / Afghanistan are lecturing us.

Funny thing is , he is living in UK. He is so disgusted by his own land and prefers living elsewhere.
Bhai, let the racist be. No need to resort to his level.

Wrestle with the pigs, you will get shyt all over you.

It is ok brother...I can humiliate his ethnicity much more. Muhajirs migrated , they were not ordered to fight. I am pretty sure if they were , they would have done a better job than the sons of soil that lost wars against India , Lost siachen , Lost east Pakistan and tanked the economy as well.

Piss Poor job all around.... Martial race , my a$$ ... What more can be humiliating that they lost against small , weak , vegatarian hindus that they despised so much

I can easily shred the so called false pride of the sons of soil , especially the pashtuns. I can steep to his level and probably far worse if need arose. Pathetic low lives who lost almost all wars with their shit hole , rape infested KPK / Afghanistan are lecturing us.

Funny thing is , he is living in UK. He is so disgusted by his own land and prefers living elsewhere.

I am saying for a long long time that these xenophobes want to create Greater Pashtunistan by ethnically cleanse Punjabis. That is why they are so eager to grant citizenship to Afghans so that they get ethnic majority. What is their contribution in Pakistan movement and national revenues and productions ? We must put pressure on Afghanistan to take back all of their citizen as soon as possible. They will turn Pakistan into another failed state as this fake martial race did to Afghanistan.

Last edited:
And these morons call themselves pashtuns. They dont even adhere to the basic principle of hospitality of pashtuns. The old pashtun states were heavens for refugees or anyone on the run. Also who the **** is he to ask this, is he father of pashtuns? Arent thousands of pashtuns in punjab and sindh? Such moron should be jailed.

What a d0gsh1t coming out of the mouths of these PTM wankers.

I am shocked at the posts on here, once again the "Muhajir" v "Pashtun" squabble erupts.
Wah, wah keep on giving the hordes of our enemy who watch this site the ultimate tamasha.
I've deleted it this time, the next insult I see will earn a ban for a long time.

@WebMaster
@Horus
@Dubious
@The Eagle
@Irfan Baloch
@Slav Defence
@Jungibaaz
@WAJsal

Deko team the PAKISTANIS in action.

The local courts released their headman as if he has done nothing wrong. Let this PTM filth spread and watch Pakistan dissolve. His likes should all be rounded up and put in camps.

I am in no position to comment since Pakistan is not my country, but I want to add my input if it means anything to you all.

For me Islam comes above race, class, and ethnicity. The forefathers of these people agreed to be apart of Pakistan, and being apart of Pakistan meant putting Islam first above everything. In my view, if these people go forward in this manner, I personally won't consider them a brother of mine as a Pashtun and as a Muslim. We wouldn't even accept them in Afghanistan as it would be a shame to accept a person who is a traitor to their homeland.

These so called "Pashtuns" are racists and no different than Hitler's Nazis and I warn all Pakistanis that if you don't hold tight to Islam, then you can say goodbye to Pakistan. My only advice to all Pakistanis is that if anyone preaches words of division or nationalism then be very weary of them and never trust them. Wish you all the best my muslim brothers.

I am shocked at the posts on here, once again the "Muhajir" v "Pashtun" squabble erupts.
Wah, wah keep on giving the hordes of our enemy who watch this site the ultimate tamasha.
I've deleted it this time, the next insult I see will earn a ban for a long time.

@WebMaster
@Horus
@Dubious
@The Eagle
@Irfan Baloch
@Slav Defence
@Jungibaaz
@WAJsal

Deko team the PAKISTANIS in action.

The local courts released their headman as if he has done nothing wrong. Let this PTM filth spread and watch Pakistan dissolve. His likes should all be rounded up and put in camps.

Nothing like that will happen bro, these turds can't do jack, simply Pak version of Tommy and his chimpanzee edl walkers.

Reactions: waz

He is a FOREIGN agent operating on an Anti-Pakistani agenda. You only need an IQ of 40 to figure out which enemy nation he is working for.

I am in no position to comment since Pakistan is not my country, but I want to add my input if it means anything to you all.

For me Islam comes above race, class, and ethnicity. The forefathers of these people agreed to be apart of Pakistan, and being apart of Pakistan meant putting Islam first above everything. In my view, if these people go forward in this manner, I personally won't consider them a brother of mine as a Pashtun and as a Muslim. We wouldn't even accept them in Afghanistan as it would be a shame to accept a person who is a traitor to their homeland.

These so called "Pashtuns" are racists and no different than Hitler's Nazis and I warn all Pakistanis that if you don't hold tight to Islam, then you can say goodbye to Pakistan. My only advice to all Pakistanis is that if anyone preaches words of division or nationalism then be very weary of them and never trust them. Wish you all the best my muslim brothers.

Agreed.

I personally think Islam will become stronger and people like him will simply fade away. I also believe that within 100-150 years, Pakistan and Afghanistan will merge to some extent.

Nothing like that will happen bro, these turds can't do jack, simply Pak version of Tommy and his chimpanzee edl walkers.

Bro I hear you and agree, however the snowballing effect of such groups should never be underestimated, hence why the government has to take this seriously.

Thank you for your wonderful post brother.

A randnom guy saying something..does it deserve a share, no. you spread it , you contribut to the spreading of hate..
there are few similar voices in sindh, baluchistan, kashmir and even punjab.. does that imply anything ..no it doesnt..

I want to tell you similar voices have been heard from different parts of Pakistan from time to time since 47, so dont lose your head over this.

As for PTM they will lose significance with time unless we do something stupid.trust me every guy wearing that red black hat doesnt think like this ahole.. just start tracking the online/onground campaigners and preachers of hate deal with them accordingly deport them jail them. target the top dotn follow an undistinguished approach.

now mods please close this thread .
thanks

Last edited:
I personally think Islam will become stronger and people like him will simply fade away. I also believe that within 100-150 years, Pakistan and Afghanistan will merge to some extent.
InshAllah

Thank you for your wonderful post brother.
Always my brother. In this cesspool of darkness that we are all drowning in, there will always be that light (Islam) that some of us must try to grab onto. If we won't do it then who will? We all must ask ourselves whether we want to leave behind a legacy of hate or love... And once we make that decision, then at a certain point there will be no turning back. What I am most afraid of is that Pakistan, the greatest thing that happened in the last century (a nation born out of Islam), makes that wrong choice and abandons the very thing that it was built upon, that to me, and perhaps to every Muslim, will be the greatest tragedy of all. I simply want to remind Pakistanis that what you have is a gift from Allah, don't take it for granted and don't allow it to be destroyed, because once you lose it, you might never get it back.

Should be arrested for hate speech and disloyalty to nation. Stirring ethnic hatred should be classified as hate crime

Since the Pak Army kick the a** of their fathers (Taliban) Some of their remaining agents who are taking funds from Afghanistan NDA are trying their best to spread hate through social media in Pakistan coz they cannot do anything else on the ground. Even Pakhtoons don't like these bastards...

Nationalism is a Curse
As long as Islamic Scholars are being respected in Pakistani Society, and general majority people love to indulge their childrens in Islamic Madrassa -- these type of Goons (PTM, JSMM) wont thrive in our society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom