What's new

Featured Putin: Insulting Prophet Muhammad is not freedom of expression

What would you do,invade Israel on your own?

Ask your compatriot for his foolish nonsensical logic, he is the one going around in circles complaining about hagia sophia and how disrespectful Muslims are being to his faith and people. He presented this analogy of what if we take over Kaba .... not me.

A little reading before jumping to argue would save you the embarrassment.

You seriously need help. You said you are not a practicing Christian, then you tried taking refuge in your constitution, then you went on about Hagia Sophia.

After multiple tries of me being logical with you, you successfully labelled me as some Christian hater. Well thank you.

Nope, you said its ok to insult us but we should be extremly respectful. You demand something that you are not willing to give yourself.

Ask your compatriot for his foolish nonsensical logic, he is the one going around in circles complaining about hagia sophia and how disrespectful Muslims are being to his faith and people. He presented this analogy of what if we take over Kaba .... not me.

A little reading before jumping to argue would save you the embarrassment.
I did a little reading before I jumped. And even though I don't agree with him on this "freedom of expression" thing,I'm curious about how you would prevent Israel from turning the Dome of the Rock into a synagogue,for example.

I did a little reading before I jumped. And even though I don't agree with him on this "freedom of expression" thing,I'm curious about how you would prevent Israel from turning the Dome of the Rock into a synagogue,for example.

I don't care about dome of rock, buddy for me only Kabbah in Mecca is the holy place. You are asking a wrong person here :-)

The Palestinian people should be given back their lands and their right to be an independent state should be accepted. There is no other fight with Israel about any holy place there. A holy place cannot have bloodshed every now and then so personally I don't believe it is a holy place at all. Jews can reclaim whatever synagogue there I have no issues, because we never had a mosque there in times of Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him, the mosque they now refer to was built later during Umayad Caliphate times.
Nope, you said its ok to insult us but we should be extremly respectful. You demand something that you are not willing to give yourself.

??????????? Comprehension issues?

Yes, Putin is that person that will educate us about freedom of speech. 🤨

And to be clear, it’s my right to insult/praise any historical figure/politician/journalist and that includes people like Mohamed or Hitler for example. I don’t pay taxes so my government tells me who to insult and who to praise. Glad freedom of belief and expression is a constitutional right in the U.S.

Yes, Putin is that person that will educate us about freedom of speech. 🤨

And to be clear, it’s my right to insult/praise any historical figure/politician/journalist and that includes people like Mohamed or Hitler for example. I don’t pay taxes so my government tells me who to insult and who to praise. Glad freedom of belief and expression is a constitutional right in the U.S.

"Mohamed or Hitler" ? Is that your example ? LOL

Man who blew up entire Muslim majority regions, now trying to woo Muslims by making statements that while factually correct won’t change the reality that Russia isn’t an ally of Islam.
Explanation is right. The man, and Russian military companies been trying to get on your good side for years.

I don't care about dome of rock, buddy for me only Kabbah in Mecca is the holy place. You are asking a wrong person here :-)

The Palestinian people should be given back their lands and their right to be an independent state should be accepted. There is no other fight with Israel about any holy place there. A holy place cannot have bloodshed every now and then so personally I don't believe it is a holy place at all. Jews can reclaim whatever synagogue there I have no issues, because we never had a mosque there in times of Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him, the mosque they now refer to was built later during Umayad Caliphate times.

??????????? Comprehension issues?

You said that turning our most holy place into a mosque is ok. At same time little comics are bad.

Those who are Muslim, be they from the Ummah of Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him), or Jesus (Peace be Upon Him), Solomon (Peace be Upon Him). Know this, Allah will deal with those arrogant and sin laden people, that impose their will on others with wicked wars, savage economic sanctions and declare what Allah made Haram (homosexuality), to be Halal. For their (these two sin laden ones - Humans and Jinn) destruction by a great flash of fire, followed by smoke.

If you think you can destroy Russia, be warned that Allah will put those who truly follow Jesus with sincerity, to a position of dominance over those who pretend to be followers of Jesus and yet commit wicked acts of evil throughout the world.

But im here to lecture you in classical philosophy. You already learned alot and understand now why those caricatures wont stop.

Lol, lecture me? You dont say to your daddy do you? You been put in your place so badly that you dont even know what you are honking. Your narrative has been ripped apart, there is nothing left to shred.

Back
Top Bottom