What's new

Putin 'sending 150,000 soldiers to Syria to WIPE OUT evil Islamic State'

The last thing i want to talk about is sectarianism but if i m not wrong you must be a Shia to say all this. Well listen folk I dont support anyone who kill innocents and Assad has too much innocent blood in his hand to stay in power anymore. People supporting him deserves the same fate as his victims but i let Allah decide otherwise you aint shit bro.

Brother you asked me if I am a Shia and then you said this is the last thing you want to talk. Listen I would love to live under a Christian PM in Pakistan who can work for my people and give access to basic things of life rather than living under rule of Zardari or Nawaz. Hope you understand where I am coming from ? Better to throw out monarch rule in KSA rather than worrying who is ruling in Syria. They were happy with it until and unless KSA and Turkey throw its weight behind rebels to overthrow Assad.

Ironically, I think Putin's approach of scorched earth may be more effective in the short term than in the long run.

cant believe that people here are supporting a dictator that is ruling a majority with iron fist and has killed thousands through generations of uprising and killings.
this isnt the first time syrian has risen againt assad..

I will take any dictator any day over the kind of filth Isis is. Even the ones who killed tens of millions like Stalin or Mao.

Also in Libya a country with just 10% of Syria's population and with huge oil resources, the dictator was removed. He was even lynched and killed. I do not see Libya is any more stable. The zombies are running around there. And there is no government in Libya anymore. In Syria at least there is a government.

Please do also call for democracy and rule of majority in other countries as well. For instance in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain or Egypt. Or just because these are American protectorates, "your" rules of democracy do not apply do them?

i would the say the same for ghaddafi and saddam..
but can you say the same for assad

no bevause he is shia..and for shias first come their religious affinity nothing else
now you will start with saying oh, we have bharain and saudis and blah blah...
but did they killed their people on this scale through geenration
other than bharian 40-60% discordance, rest probably support their king

the biggest terrorism is done by iran in every country whther it be yemen, be syria, or be pakistan
well , in that attack only one rocket was used which is more like a joke and then some of the children who died there later identified as the children who had been kidnapped from Latakia and its proven that the FSA and ISIS had power to produce chemical weapons.

and I wonder if you are part of the people who claims Assad killed 250000 people ?

and great we acted terrorism in Yemen while we don't even have any advisers there and all the bombing and destruction were done by let not mention who.

I will take any dictator any day over the kind of filth Isis is. Even the ones who killed tens of millions like Stalin or Mao.

Also in Libya a country with just 10% of Syria's population and with huge oil resources, the dictator was removed. He was even lynched and killed. I do not see Libya is any more stable. The zombies are running around there. And there is no government in Libya anymore. In Syria at least there is a government.

Please do also call for democracy and rule of majority in other countries as well. For instance in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain or Egypt. Or just because these are American protectorates, "your" rules of democracy do not apply do them?
yeah so one evil over the other..

why dont you say end of both evil

had assad not been assjole there would have been no isis

see i was right nothing comes first not even humanity before your evil shia worship

HAVE YOU READ HISTORY WHAT ASSAD FATHER DID
go read wikipedia if you cannt read anything else and come back in 5 min

shamefull...

like son like father

After_Hama_Massacre.jpg

no sir its the picture of 1980s during the assad father mayem killings

yeah so one evil over the other..

why dont you say end of both evil

had assad not been assjole there would have been no isis

see i was right nothing comes first not even humanity before your evil shia worship

The LIFE is like that. Get over it.

Isis was already present in Iraq by 2006. They were an offshoot of alqaida that came to prominence by American support. Even their leader was very close to Americans (reportedly in the prison, but then who knows).

Assad is a ophthalmologist. I would prefer an ophthalmologist dictator over any other kind of filth. Be it Isis, FSA, PSA, KSA or any other SA.

And you see when you start using evil Shia, devil Shia, then you are being sectarian and a Takfiri. Which is the root cause of the problems across of the Muslim world.

well , in that attack only one rocket was used which is more like a joke and then some of the children who died there later identified as the children who had been kidnapped from Latakia and its proven that the FSA and ISIS had power to produce chemical weapons.

and I wonder if you are part of the people who claims Assad killed 250000 people ?

and great we acted terrorism in Yemen while we don't even have any advisers there and all the bombing and destruction were done by let not mention who.

i found out the SOHR is totally fake hahah with one man typing things

like son like father

After_Hama_Massacre.jpg

no sir its the picture of 1980s during the assad father mayem killings

In this regard please do condemn other atrocities too done by others as well. For example by Saudis or by Saddam. Because when it comes ones like these, I find you people silent.

go rate me as low as you can thats..
look at post in syria thread 3 years back when i said i if assad doesnt stop someone lese will take over and syria will be destroyed thats wha happened

half of the syrian population is either left or drowned in Mediterranean
this guy is 1000 times worse than saddam

so not supporting a dictator and killer will get me banned at and negative rating here

and that too first one in four years...like that i care

No. Saying Shia evil worship gets you that.

And why are you defending Isis, so much? Are you an Isis supporter?

In this regard please do condemn other atrocities too done by others as well. For example by Saudis or by Saddam. Because when it comes ones like these, I find you people silent.
i do but you dont..are blind to my posts

nothing agint shia i dont bleiev in that stuff i was refering to extremist the same as any other islamic extremist
i believ whoever support dictators for religious purposes are one of them

It doesn't seems Putin is sending 150000 troops just for ISIS but also the enemy of assad which may intensify the violence in Syria and engulf the whole region into a new place of cold war where two side will sit comfortably in their country but the suffering of middle east continue . one side Assad Iran Russia vs Saudi Arabia Qatar Turkey and west .

Russian troops in Syria means President Assad Syrian military is not able to control things and after some months there will be some changes will be done in which President Assad will get down and from within the Syrian Baath Party , one senior sunni will be made President.

President Putin wants to show that where the west was not capable , he brought in peace in Syria and Iraq. Iraqi Baathists would welcome this and ISIS would be neutralised but the problem will be there in Iraq and Iraqi central Government would face more attacks and Iraqi Cental Government and Iran will work together.

Kurds will be armed and they will fight in Turkey against the Turkish Government.

so i cannt call shia extremist as evil shia worshipers what should i call them?
do you think hezbollah and milita fighting along with assad are what? give me name so i cannot use it in future

so i cannt call shia extremist as evil shia worshipers what should i call them?
do you think hezbollah and milita fighting along with assad are what? give me name so i cannot use it in future

And why are you defending Isis, so much? Are you an Isis supporter?
haha you are truly a...
so 90% of non shia population that uprose in 1970s was ISIS
the christian that were againt them in early uprising was ISIS
ISIS never existed when uprising started, are you that ignorant

Why 150000? Why not 15000000000?

Back
Top Bottom