What's new

Question about Indian Administered Kashmir

In the end might is right, so Kashmiris have to keep showing their might as well and keep beating up Indian security forces, keep wreaking havoc upon them.

Pakistan should keep sending in weapons and arms to kill Indian soldiers. Its all fair.

As they say, All is fair in love and war. And if this is not war, what is.. ?

At the end of the day, when you create a balancesheet and a profit and loss statement of Pakistan's business of using insurgents/terrorists as instruments of state policy, you will find the books full of red.. Literally on ground and figuratively on the books. And the best of all, India just needs to hold its ground.. Pakistan is doing the rest to itself...

In the end might is right, so Kashmiris have to keep showing their might as well and keep beating up Indian security forces, keep wreaking havoc upon them.

Pakistan should keep sending in weapons and arms to kill Indian soldiers. Its all fair.

I think its batter than take lunch with terrorist like Pakistani soldiers their are lots of videos that show that .. and lot other where Pakistani soldier surrender in front of terrorist ... which one is batter

If i am going to post any think so mod will delete them all ...
So enjoy photos that you post .. or you need videos that proof my point

Man, now shut up about it

ade3ab98bf6824998a741cb.jpg

112290cccfbfd53d96dbc50.jpg

f413b16f27118f0634f68ed.jpg

And what do these pictures prove here? Is that a Kashmiri local policeman getting mobbed by your freedom fighters?

Check your statement:-

Man Indian security forces are daily getting pelted with stones, sticks and slapped around by Kashmiris and they can't do anything about it.

What part of daily getting pelted with stones and sticks and slapped around did you not understand? Did you even realize why I put those words in bold part?

I have so many more pictures of these distracted youth getting dealt with deserving force, I can post them all too. I am still waiting for that daily part you so proudly claimed, and please try getting some fresh pictures next time.

Mind you, the stone pelting in Kashmir is extremely rare when you compare its frequency with that of bombings in Pakistan. Shall we begin to infer what comes naturally?

Stone pelting incidents taking place once in 10 days by a handful of miscreants is not considered a daily phenomenon in India. Try to back up your words and show us how frequent are these daily occurrences.

P.S. If... Indian security forces are daily getting pelted with stones, sticks and slapped around by Kashmiris and they can't do anything about it, then what is all this fuss about Indian Army's presence in Kashmir? Let them be there at the mercy of those 'Kashmiris' you talk about. :D

One of my close friends is a Kashmiri Muslim from Srinagar. They hate the Army and identify themselves as "Kashmiri" and not as Indians. Last few years had been very good as tourists started returning to the valley. Ideally, they would all like an independent Kashmir.

And what do these pictures prove here? Is that a Kashmiri local policeman getting mobbed by your freedom fighters?

Check your statement:-

What part of daily getting pelted with stones and sticks and slapped around did you not understand? Did you even realize why I put those words in bold part?

I have so many more pictures of these distracted youth getting dealt with deserving force, I can post them all too. I am still waiting for that daily part you so proudly claimed, and please try getting some fresh pictures next time.

Mind you, the stone pelting in Kashmir is extremely rare when you compare its frequency with that of bombings in Pakistan. Shall we begin to infer what comes naturally?

Stone pelting incidents taking place once in 10 days by a handful of miscreants is not considered a daily phenomenon in India. Try to back up your words and show us how frequent are these daily occurrences.

P.S. If... Indian security forces are daily getting pelted with stones, sticks and slapped around by Kashmiris and they can't do anything about it, then what is all this fuss about Indian Army's presence in Kashmir? Let them be there at the mercy of those 'Kashmiris' you talk about. :D
Man, stfu, you've been bested, now are clutching at straws... You can go crawl back into the hole you came out of and stop wasting my time. Your silly excuses to prolong your denial is of no interest to me.

Stop trying to weasel your way out.

Last edited:
And what do Pakistanis feel about those thousands of Kashmiri Pandits who were thrown of their houses by so called freedom fighters??

Actually i like the game which Pakistan has played.

Firstly...throw all the hindus out of the valley as you cannot turn them against India.Then start fooling locals into fighting for azadi and take them to *** to train them as a terrorist.Then throw money into organisations like JKLF and take advantage of poor kashmiris...i remember seeing a programme in which stone pelters get 150rs per day.

I would like to ask Pakistanis if you are so keen on voting then why not call all kashmiri pandits and have a vote.

And this is how the results will be...

Jammu region votes for India.
Leh & Ladakh regions vote for India.
Kashmir region...lets take fifty fifty with the pandits back.

Even if you keep the Pandits out 2 out of 3 regions in favour of India...majority wins!!

There is no question of freedom guys..so stop dreaming.
We feel like thread derailers will be shipped out of here!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom