What's new

Question about Indian Administered Kashmir

There may be a lot of support for Pakistan or may be there isn't any. Who knows if we do a plebiscite we'll find out. However we all know they all hate India, BS surveys aren't worth anything. Only thing is, you want the truth, conduct a plebiscite.

However Pakistan is okay with Kashmiris choosing Independence as well. India is not okay with anything and is the ultimate villain in this Kashmiri story. Plain and simple, no two ways about it.

They are raping women there, they are killing the youth, they are burning down villages, there are mass graves found in Kashmir.

You people know kashmir will never be a part of pakistan and are trying kashmir independence, to get some thing out of the bargain.
enjoy your dreams :rofl:

Man Indian security forces are daily getting pelted with stones, sticks and slapped around by Kashmiris and they can't do anything about it.
I noticed this kind of infantile gloating by Pakistanis when the images of Israeli commandos being heckled by the 'peaceniks' on the Freedom Flotilla surfaced.

When Army act the way they are trained to act, it is sacrilege. When they act with a kid glove, its gloating time.

And Pakistanis wonder what is wrong with their country.

Can somebody please share the pictures of Indian security forces getting slapped around on the streets of Kashmir on an ongoing basis, with the gentlemen that has been sleeping for the past 2-3 weeks, apparently. He asked for it. :D

Oh yes please, about that. Just make sure it is not the other way round, lest it shall be too embarrassing for you :azn:

However Pakistan is okay with Kashmiris choosing Independence as well.

Maybe Pakistani people might be ok with Independance, but the GoP has never stated this so that is incorrect. You will not find one single offcial statement that says this. Moreover, it is documented in UN proceedings that it was the Pakistani rep that asked for the removal of the independance option from the plebescite in 1948, hence only India and Pakistan are the options. But the valley sepratists donot want either by far. Hence, GoP asking for the UN referendum is going against what the valley sepratists want.

There have been HR violations defintely by Indian security forces as well as the militants. Particularly in the 1990s. But the situation has improved a lot if you compare it to the 1990s.

I think to better understand we should have a thread about Pakistani admnistered Kashmir as well including Gilgit Baltistan. There is very little information about them particularly GB and agencies like HRW and the EU panel have highlighted the issues particularly of GB. The conflict isabout the J&K historical state as a whole

Right, completely right!

I still see southern flags in almost all garages in the south. :rofl:

You have no idea what the Confederate flag stands for...so better not get into discussions regarding that.

On topic...morality calls for India giving up the Kashmir valley..real politic says India will never ever give up physical control of those lands.They may agree for a looser border or even limited autonomy but they will never cease physical control. Whoever controls the Kashmir valley controls the water.

You have no idea what the Confederate flag stands for...so better not get into discussions regarding that.

On topic...morality calls for India giving up the Kashmir valley..real politic says India will never ever give up physical control of those lands.They may agree for a looser border or even limited autonomy but they will never cease physical control. Whoever controls the Kashmir valley controls the water.

I would love for you to explain the meaning of that cross flag sporting in front of those garages. Thank you in advance.

Now, morality calls for India not to let even an inch of Kashmir be taken away... here's why -

Kashmir was a home of Kashmiri Pundits who were driven away from their lands. Kashmir was signed by the King who ruled Kashmir without any opposition. Kashmiri people did not raise any objections, rather they welcomed that gesture. Kashmiris were getting robbed of their materials, dignity and heritage from the western neighbors when India stepped in.

Now, do you want other reasons? I can fill the page here.

Lesson for you: Americans are generally rational, try not to be an exception, unless of course, you are an ignorant hillbilly.

There may be a lot of support for Pakistan or may be there isn't any. Who knows if we do a plebiscite we'll find out. However we all know they all hate India, BS surveys aren't worth anything. Only thing is, you want the truth, conduct a plebiscite.

However Pakistan is okay with Kashmiris choosing Independence as well. India is not okay with anything and is the ultimate villain in this Kashmiri story. Plain and simple, no two ways about it.

They are raping women there, they are killing the youth, they are burning down villages, there are mass graves found in Kashmir.

You seem more rigid than your government... Off late, I haven’t heard much from GOP harping on UN resolutions.

Regarding raping women, killing youth... that's your opinion and not the truth

Oh yes please, about that. Just make sure it is not the other way round, lest it shall be too embarrassing for you :azn:

Man, now shut up about it

ade3ab98bf6824998a741cb.jpg

112290cccfbfd53d96dbc50.jpg

f413b16f27118f0634f68ed.jpg

You seem more rigid than your government... Off late, I haven’t heard much from GOP harping on UN resolutions.

Regarding raping women, killing youth... that's your opinion and not the truth
I, my government are all secondary to what the position is of the Kashmiri people. Why are you so scared to simply ask the Kashmiris who they want Kashmir to be with?

I noticed this kind of infantile gloating by Pakistanis when the images of Israeli commandos being heckled by the 'peaceniks' on the Freedom Flotilla surfaced.

When Army act the way they are trained to act, it is sacrilege. When they act with a kid glove, its gloating time.

And Pakistanis wonder what is wrong with their country.

Quite fitting to compare these security forces with cowards that attacked an unarmed flotilla. That's all they are good for and on an even playing field the Kashmiris have sent them packing.

Don't you get it? You're the bad guy. However they kill your boys, its a good thing. However you kill them, its a bad thing. Your position on Kashmir is nothing short of a monster.

I, my government are all secondary to what the position is of the Kashmiri people. Why are you so scared to simply ask the Kashmiris who they want Kashmir to be with?

Because its not their call.... A state of India does not vote on seperation...

Pakistan could not force this issue in 1990's when India's economy was in the pits and it had no strong allies in the world.

Now, with India so much more stronger internationally, its a pipe dream...

Don't you get it? You're the bad guy. However they kill your boys, its a good thing. However you kill them, its a bad thing. Your position on Kashmir is nothing short of a monster.

For Pakistan.. May be.. but then who in India gives two hoots about what Pakistan thinks about Kashmir..

Who defines bad guys?? If its the world opinion, the Pakistan does not need to look out to find bad guys...

Because its not their call.... A state of India does not vote on seperation...

Pakistan could not force this issue in 1990's when India's economy was in the pits and it had no strong allies in the world.

Now, with India so much more stronger internationally, its a pipe dream...
In the end might is right, so Kashmiris have to keep showing their might as well and keep beating up Indian security forces, keep wreaking havoc upon them.

Pakistan should keep sending in weapons and arms to kill Indian soldiers. Its all fair.

And what do Pakistanis feel about those thousands of Kashmiri Pandits who were thrown of their houses by so called freedom fighters??

Actually i like the game which Pakistan has played.

Firstly...throw all the hindus out of the valley as you cannot turn them against India.Then start fooling locals into fighting for azadi and take them to *** to train them as a terrorist.Then throw money into organisations like JKLF and take advantage of poor kashmiris...i remember seeing a programme in which stone pelters get 150rs per day.

I would like to ask Pakistanis if you are so keen on voting then why not call all kashmiri pandits and have a vote.

And this is how the results will be...

Jammu region votes for India.
Leh & Ladakh regions vote for India.
Kashmir region...lets take fifty fifty with the pandits back.

Even if you keep the Pandits out 2 out of 3 regions in favour of India...majority wins!!

There is no question of freedom guys..so stop dreaming.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom