What's new

Question about pakistani constitution??

IMADreamer

BANNED
Reaction score
@ For All pakistani friends

Can anybody give information about the following questions as we indian knows less about it.

Question 1:what is a Structure of a parliament in Pakistan and how they elected ?

e.g in india we have

For central goverment
1.rajya sabha(in-directed representative)
2.lok sabha(Direct representative)

and same as state goverment

1.vidhan sabha(Direct representative)
2.vidhan parisad(in-directed representative)

Most of the time i heard the most of the pakistani politician said according to 1973 Aaein(constitution) this should be done

Question 2:is pakistaan has more than one constitution??

Question 3 :if yes which one you people are following right now??

Question 4:unfortunately many coup had done in past so what constitution you people fallows at the time of martial law??

Question5:whose constitution you people again fallows when again their democratic government elected??

Question 6:What is a martial law with respect to Pakistan??

Thanks in advance:cheers::cheers:
sorry mod. if it is in wrong section:undecided:

Last edited:
@ For All pakistani friends

Can anybody give information about the following questions as we indian knows less about it.

Question 1:what is a Structure of a parliament in Pakistan and how they elected ?

e.g in india we have

For central goverment
1.rajya sabha(Direct representative)
2.lok sabha(in-directed representative)

and same as state goverment

1.vidhan sabha(Direct representative)
2.vidhan parisad(in-directed representative)

Most of the time i heard the most of the pakistani politician said according to 1973 Aaein(constitution) this should be done

Question 2:is pakistaan has more than one constitution??

Question 3 :if yes which one you people are following right now??

Question 4:unfortunately many coup had done in past so what constitution you people fallows at the time of martial law??

Question5:whose constitution you people again fallows when again their democratic government elected??

Question 6:What is a martial law with respect to Pakistan??

Thanks in advance:cheers::cheers:
sorry mod. if it is in wrong section:undecided:
Ans :1

Government Structure

Ans : 2

We have only one constitution. Its 1973 constitution. However amendments are made with time.

Ans :3

Ans 4

Its called Martial Law.....:lol:

Ans 5:

Ans 5

Ans 6:

Martial law is not allowed as per constitution. So its actually in the time of martial law the country runs on same constitution except the part which says Current military head cant be president...

Thanks mate for giving your time.:tup:

Ans : 2

We have only one constitution. Its 1973 constitution. However amendments are made with time.

ok understand:cheers:.

But i think both of us got freedom at the same time i.e.1947.Our constitution came into existence in 26 jan 1950.

Question : why pakistan constitution came into existence after 26 yrs of freedom ??Any specific reason behind this??

Question : During 1947 to 1973 how you people were managing your country i.e. pakistan??: :undecided:
May i know if you don't mind.

Martial law is not allowed as per constitution.

So basically you are saying all the rules and regulation were same for crime at the time military coup except the part which said Current military head could't be president??

ok undestand but is there no way for democratic goverment to gain extra constitution power as per constitution by suspending fundamental rights of a normal citizen.(like in india their is a provision for emergency as per constitution)???

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

But i think both of us got freedom at the same time i.e.1947.Our constitution came into existence in 26 jan 1950.

Question :why pakistan constitution came into existence after 26 yrs of freedom ??Any specific reason behind this??

Question :During 1947 to 1973 how you people were managing your country i.e. pakistan??:undecided:

So basically you are saying all the rules and regulation were same for crime at the time military coup except the part which said Current military head could't be president??

ok undestand but is there no way for democratic goverment to gain extra constitution power as per constitution by suspending fundamental rights of a normal citizen.(like in india their is a provision for emergency as per constitution)???
[/QUOTE]

Actually we made constitution in 1956 and then in 1962. Both failed coz both have unicameral assembly based on population.

1973 constitution we made keeping in views our failure in East Pakistan. Its a bicameral assembly (Senate and National Assembly) National Assembly is based on population and MNA's are directlt elected, whereas senate has equal members from each province but they are indirectly elected.

Welldone Naushad for your complete answers in previous post :tup:

Question :why pakistan constitution came into existence after 26 yrs of freedom ??Any specific reason behind this??

Question :During 1947 to 1973 how you people were managing your country i.e. pakistan??:undecided:

Well when Pakistan became an independant state we were following the constitution inherited from British. That was "Government of India ACT 1935". The first constitution of Pakistan was adopted on 29th February 1956. But after the first Martial Law that was suspended in 1958.

But as far as i know The consititution of 1956 was not complete so it was said a new consititution would require soon to make it like the vision of Quad-e-Azam.

Next constitution was adopted in 1962 under martial law that was also not the perfect consititution thus a better consititution was requied.

Next was the consitution that we follow till today that was in 1973

You can read about the consititution of Pakistan from the following website

The Constitution of Pakistan

:wave::wave::wave:

Question : why pakistan constitution came into existence after 26 yrs of freedom ??Any specific reason behind this??

Question : During 1947 to 1973 how you people were managing your country i.e. pakistan??:undecided:

1973 Constitution is what we follow now but it is not the first one.

When Pakistan came into being, it was run with necessary amendments in Government Act of India 1937. In 1956 Pakistan had its first Constitution and then with some more changes with time it was updated as 1962 Constitution.

And later in 1973, the new Constitution was introduced which is amended time to time as per the needs. 1973 is a complete, much more detailed, precise and elaborate of all.:police:

Oops! By the time i finished writing this, above 2 post were made.

Back
Top Bottom