What's new

Quota System has been extended for an Indefinite Period?

Facts -

• the Sindhi's make about 15% of the population of Pakistan.
  • the so called Urdu speakers make about 6% of the population.

Yet PDF is drowning with Urdu speakers screaming about injustice. The Sindi voice is almost non existent. Those who have everything are crying but those who have nothing are muzzled. If this is not a good reason to have quota system I don't know what is.
How many Sindhis you know from Pakistan?

Facts -

Yet PDF is drowning with Urdu speakers screaming about injustice. The Sindi voice is almost non existent. Those who have everything are crying but those who have nothing are muzzled. If this is not a good reason to have quota system I don't know what is.
Sindhi voice is silenced by none other than elected Sindhis themselves. The ones willing to speak haven't been allowed enough education to articulate their voice - or even have proper electricity, let alone internet to reach this platform. Tying this reason with having the quota system is like trying to stitch a pajama dragging loose threads from a bedsheet.

My relatives live in a city in India which is far more developed than all Sindh majority cities of Pakistan

Quota can get you haram money. But still that won't be enough to improve your HDI. Funny but true :)
Qasam se boht boht bura lagta hai fellow Pakistanis k liay aisa likhtay hoay, per kia karain yar, aisi andhyr nagri hai keh insaf ka naam lyna bhi ghaddari hai.

Qasam se boht boht bura lagta hai fellow Pakistanis k liay aisa likhtay hoay, per kia karain yar, aisi andhyr nagri hai keh insaf ka naam lyna bhi ghaddari hai.

Sach bolna chahiye

My relatives in India are in a city that is far more developed than all sindh cities of Pakistan

And sindhis are okay with it

Sir, I am of opinion is that Khan's heart is at right place...We need to go one by one. Choose our battle.

Right now, battle is of depleting Karachi's infra...We should just force KHAN on this and then onwards - one by one.

PPP has tried to alienate us from rest of Pakistan. We should not unintentionally play in their hands.

Looks like fight should be initiated while remaining in system. Apna time ayega, IA.

Mr.
Sach bolna chahiye

My relatives in India are in a city that is far more developed than all sindh cities of Pakistan

And sindhis are okay with it
loot them to uplift Pakistanis

Facts -

Fact is that the opening post was about Karachi.. and the rights of Karachiittes (and urban Sindh).

And if 47 years of quota couldn't improve their condition, expect the same in the next 470 years too.

Facts -

Even after given jobs based on ethnicity, even after looting Karachi's money for 7 decades, if Sindhi Brothers could not develop themselves then why you blaming us?

Just like myself, most of the Karachi members are here for Pakistan which is our mother. This is the name that have attracted us here. These rains are recent, we joined the forum months or years ago.

Bas sab Karachi walo ka fault hai.

Shame on establishment and govt for having this cursed quota system. No wonder why the country is in such terrible state of affairs.

Jamat Islami recently kill the FATF bill in SENATE with the support of PMLn and PPP.... what else you expect from so called mullah party ....
JI is one party even JI supporters don't trust.

However, the issue is real. Check out the link in the OP.

Have you checked the HDI of your relatives in India? Below even Somalia.
Don't bring India otherwise when Indians start showing us mirror, people like you will start reporting their posts for off topic comments.

The notification says "Prime Minister is pleased to".. so going by the wording, he was really happy while approving this.
He has done a terrible mistake. Thiswill not bring any reforms required in civil services

And how Qudrat took revenge off of Bhutto family.
1.ZAB was hanged
2. Shahnawaz died because of drug o overdose.
3. Mir Murtuza Bhutto was assassinated during his sister's premiership.
4. Benazir was assassinated along with many of her supporters.

I fear same fate for Zardari family. They should try to be fair and consider Karachites as equal citizens of Sindh and Pakistan.

They should take lesson from Sanam Bhutto who on some cue never got involved in Politics.

Back
Top Bottom