What's new

Racism aganist Iranians in more Hollywood movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bollywood isn't bad either be proud of where you come from ma main man

:D

I watch regional films. I watch Malayalam movies (Kerala province's language). They have improved a lot in recent years.

India has a dozen movie industries catering to a lot of regional languages.

Artimetia, or whatever her name is, is not even Persian. She was a greek fi th ting for the Persians. This movies gonna be about greeks fighting greek puppets of the Persian empia.

General Zod thanks you.

In the last hollywood movie with the Serb in it, the guy had a typical Bosnian muslim name, wahabi beard, and russian accent :D

the hype against Iran in Hollywood will die down just as it did against Russia then china the trend will target the next big threat maybe Pakistan:pakistan:

and the "Islamic" bomb

No he wasn't. He did give the wrong image of Kazakhstan but nowhere was the movie anything to do with Islam

Sacha Baron Cohen is a Jewish fanatic.
Before, he stereotyped Iranians (on TV), then he made Borat and the Dictator.

If you don't see a pattern here, you are not being honest.

What the hell.
Where do that kind of gay dressing comes from.
Persians were one of the most civilized nations throughout this worlds long history. And I don't know where the Idea of that Berberic kind of dressing comes from let alone the subject of the wet dream named as film.
I don't know why, but at the end of the day, It is always about Jews.
Hate you Zions.

Meh. 300 is the cinematic equivalent of pulp fiction. Iranians should be more offended by movies like Argo that claim to be based on reality.

I recall that Iran planned on filming a rebuttal to Argo. Did that materialize or fizzle out?

Well , real Iranians get offended but western worshipers ... no ... they just cheered up for it ...

@iranigirl2 Yelling about "racist movies"....and then saying "it's all an evil joooo plot" kind of loses its impact.

In your opinion, was 300 not a racist movie? It can't be said hollywood is entirely racist towards Iran because movies like Prince of Persia were actually good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom