What's new

Rahul G tell us why U should be elected over Modi

I think Rahul has to answer these.
1. where where he during anna hazare's campaign and protests during Delhi rape case..huge number of Indian youth were on streets during these protests, but apparently the so called leader of youth never bothered to address them and their protest.
2. corruption charges against robert vadra.
3.He was a irresponsible parliament member who was absent or never spoken about important issues.. nor did he was ready to take up a ministry and prove that he can perform.

Compared to Rahul I have only one problem against modi, (if I compare congress minority politics against bjp majority politics and call it equal negative score ) that is he did not act when gujarath was burning, I think he let his ideology and emotion take over his responsibility.once he come clear from cases against him, I will consider voting for his party when he is projected as PM candidate.

The coming elections I will vote for aam admi party if they put a worthy candidate in my area.

Why is ever one so afraid of Rahul? if he is as hated and as corrupt or ineffective as you make him to be he wont get elected. the fact is that no matter how much the bjp media cell worked overtime , it has seldom worked in getting votes. it failed in 2004 , 2009 . it will fail again . those who are active on the net seldom go to vote. :lol:
Look Kid no one is Afraid of Rahul... its just that we people discuss even about jokers like Zaid Hamid ...

People of India take it as a joke when the so called 126 year old party has nothing better to offer then a Buddhu like Rahul ...

& we all know ur political affilication with this Thugs party ...so We understand ur cause of Defending the indefensible moron like Buddhu ... & dude no one takes u seriously here like ur demigod buddhu ...

@mehboobkz Dear people in cities, and on FB posting against Modi don't know the ugly reality of Gujarat and Orissa. S\you will feel so much anger that it will make your blood to boil.
@mehboobkz Dear people in cities, and on FB posting against Modi don't know the ugly reality of Gujarat and Orissa. S\you will feel so much anger that it will make your blood to boil.

Every one on PDF should take an oath to vote for modi to build a NAYA India
Buddy, I have converted many people into Pro-Modi. Social media and reasoning works wonder. All you have to do is to tell the reality of India.

Last edited by a moderator:

Its a collective circus of Ummahites, pseudo seculars, CONgress, CPI, CPM, Indian Press against him.
THEY DONT WANT INDIA'S PROGRESS!
While the guy has not collected a single penny from the bribe. If he wanted, Ambani brothers would have opened swiss acount for him on his name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate i have been involved in politics for 17 yrs now . and the congress is 126 yrs old . your statement just makes me laugh . have you forgotten 77,89,96?

With all due respect sir,taking into account the governance that Congress has provided in Last 9 years i can be sure that Congress is in for some serious Defeat next election and are likely to go down 150 Seats in Lok Sabha [though it's too early to say this],BJP will be a major gainer in this and If they project Modi [which is Confirmed now],i am sure that Man can take BJP to power..even if they lose an ally in process,Modi can bring two in return

First Indira Gandhi, Sikhs took care of her. Then Sanjay Indira took care of him. Then rajiv, the tamils took care of him. Now its time for Rahul, and good thing is he has no damm son. Lets take care of him too and finish this once it for all.

Bahut hoo gaya yeh randi roon. Ek baar theek hai these people have made it a joke. Mom to son to a foreigner to her son. Wtf man this is a democracy. Kick this guy out for good now.

What utterly vulgar abuse. You are really low-minded.

Why is ever one so afraid of Rahul? if he is as hated and as corrupt or ineffective as you make him to be he wont get elected. the fact is that no matter how much the bjp media cell worked overtime , it has seldom worked in getting votes. it failed in 2004 , 2009 . it will fail again . those who are active on the net seldom go to vote. :lol:
Oh well this time it won't happen.

Rahul has no experience in running any administration. I don't know why people support a party which hasn't even apologized for 1984 riots, investigate UP riots, Assam riots, WB riots that happened post Godhara.

Congress is the reason we have this vote bank politics.

Rahul Lacks Leadership Qualities !! I don't know what has he done in Amethi , all we know that he has been a major failure wherever he has campaigned for Congress,So he is Major BAD-LUCK for Congress and Congress has called for it by promoting him as VP

Oh well this time it won't happen.

Rahul has no experience in running any administration. I don't know why people support a party which hasn't even apologized for 1984 riots, investigate UP riots, Assam riots, WB riots that happened post Godhara.

Congress is the reason we have this vote bank politics.

LOLOL I think it's just that every country hates it's government! In the US, we dislike congress VERY much as well

So make sure everyone Vote next election [those who are eligible] and Make sure that Modi is our next PM !! Vote for BJP and their allies

You are using Pakistani forum to ask questions to Rahul G and also demanding befitting reply to Pakistan still using Pad defense forum wow.

Why not simply email it to him

Back
Top Bottom