What's new

Rajasthan Doctor refuses to admit pregnant woman because she's Muslim, her child dies after delivery

Actually, it matters if not than why China is having policy for one child?
And India is not China(communist) country where there govt impose their laws forcefully and most of villagers can obey these rules and regulations

And India is not China(communist) country where there govt impose their laws forcefully and most of villagers can obey these rules and regulations

No, I m just talking about affects on the others if people not do family planning.

The same reason China is having one child policy.

Sorry for their loss but why they need 7th Child when they already have 6 children ...... its not easg to afford one child how can they think of having 7th child

In Rajasthan it rarely happens but Bharatpur is Jat dominated area and they dont like muslims since the time of Gokula ,Jats still remember how Gokula was brutally tortured and murderd by Aurangzeb ........ some people never forget the past and Jats are one of them

I am quite sure that the Jats are more honorable than using a 500 year old rivalry to kill an unborn child.

You on the other hand, are one vile and disgusting human, that would mock the suffering of others.

However, wtf.... He was planning for 7th kid, here I m struggling with one kid to give him better education and secure his future.

Dude...you got a tiny one. Don't think that everyone is like you and struggling to procreate.

Sorry to say,but one time a Muslim friend told me that ye khuda ki den hair even he is having 4 kids.... And was arguing no issue for 5 kid.

My Hindu friends regularly tell me how they fantasize about rape and bhabi all day.

If you are impotent than its your problem
:-)

What about your Chinese friends then?

Expected if I say then you will come with these things. Even I said I paying only school fees 7000 +3000 bus Fees = 10000 and if will convert to Pakistan rupees then it will be around 25,000/m. ( only for school)

Still I m saying that struggling but you will never understand meaning of struggling here......

If I talk about that person than if I will compare with my self than he needs for only education approx 25,000*6(kids)= 1,50,000/month ( only fees)

So he/any other must me belongs to high class family so no issue at all.

Dude...you got a tiny one. Don't think that everyone is like you and struggling to procreate.

My Hindu friends regularly tell me how they fantasize about rape and bhabi all day.

The same mentality and reason of bad status in India (Muslims). They want to increase their population to protect their self but they don't care whatever they will able to give better education to their kids. What will be future of their kids....

Most of them don't get proper education and unable to face competitions. They depend on government and always blame to them as well...if wish does not get fulfill. In the India, Muslims are self responsible for their status.

If Muslims do not rape then no Muslim country would be top ten list, violations against women

Last edited:
The same mentality and reason of bad status in India (Muslims). They want to increase their population to protect their self but they don't care whatever they will able to give better education to their kids. What will be future of their kids....

Most of them don't get proper education and unable to face competitions. Finally, depends on government and always blame to them...if wish does not fulfill.

You obviously don't care two hoots for Muslims, so stop preaching about "their education" and future of "their kids". You are just looking for anything marginally negative from your perspective to use as a stick to beat them and reinforce your prejudices.

We don't call you guys depraved just for the heck of it. You tell us how depraved you are time and again. We just provide the English term for it.

You obviously don't care two hoots for Muslims, so stop preaching about "their education" and future of "their kids". You are just looking for anything marginally negative from your perspective to use as a stick to beat them and reinforce your prejudices.

We don't call you guys depraved just for the heck of it. You tell us how depraved you are time and again. We just provide the English term for it.

You are free to denied but its a fact... Most Muslims in the India, they do not much care about future of their kids.

Yes, I have seen educated Muslims as well and they have maximum 2-3 kids...they are also giving best education to them..

But unfortunately, most of the Muslims in the India do not much care and due yo this, their children pay the cost. I m not saying that they don't try to give but unfortunately, it is not possible if you have more than 4 kids... ( middle class family)

I use my mobile to reply/type and do not much care about my English in PDF

No, I m just talking about affects on the others if people not do family planning.

The same reason China is having one child policy.
Troll your pathetic shining fcuk India can only give the advice to its peoples obeying or not obeying is up to them and what about Hindu villagers that have similar number of childs why do you teach them also same thing you indiot troll

Troll your pathetic shining fcuk India can only give the advice to its peoples obeying or not obeying is up to them and what about Hindu villagers that have similar number of childs why do you teach them also same thing you indiot troll

No, you don't live in India so you don't know about this.

Hindu does not fear and they don't want more than 2-3 kids... Now, most are only planning for maximum 2 ( girl and boy)

But Muslims in India, does not care about it. Muslims wants to increase their population to save their self against Hindu..

This is a bs mentality,....

I m hoping that government should come with national wide new rule if you have more than 2 kids then you will not get any government job.... It should get apply to everyone in India...

Hindu does not fear and they don't want more that 2-3 kids... Now, most are only planning for maximum 2 ( girl and boy)

But Muslims in India, does not care about it. Muslims wants to increase their population to save their self against Hindu..

I m hoping that government should come with national wide new rule if you have more than 2 kids then you will not get any government job.... It should get apply to everyone in India...
So you're blaming only on Indian Muslims to having more than 5 kids and thus only responsible 1.3 billion population of India that's shows us how do you guys(Hindu) thinks Muslims of India is problem creators and hate them only created for India and hate and treat them as a traitors third class citizen

And i can post various kind of links that's prove me that lot of Hindus have similar numbers of childs

referral letter posted..if neone can read abd understand what are the words marked with circle.will know y delivery was not done there
IMG_20200405_160837.jpg

Hindu does not fear and they don't want more than 2-3 kids... Now, most are only planning for maximum 2 ( girl and boy)

Indian Muslims have umpteen reasons to fear the new Hindustan.

referral letter posted..if neone can read abd understand what are the words marked with circle.will know y delivery was not done thereView attachment 621064
My understanding of the episode is that the patient's husband was told his wife couldn't get treated there because they were Muslim. What does it matter whether there was a legitimate medical reason or not if that is what was stated to the patients?

This was a serious case which couldn't be handled at a small setup. Hence the patient was referred to a higher setup.
The patient party needs to be arrested and fined for spreading misinformation.
The forum members who believe that doctors will do this, must be severely radicalised.

Side note - the fertility rate is higher for Indian Muslims, but that's likely due to poverty and lack of education.

This was a serious case which couldn't be handled at a small setup. Hence the patient was referred to a higher setup.
The patient party needs to be arrested and fined for spreading misinformation.
The forum members who believe that doctors will do this, must be severely radicalised.
Your own cabinet minister made that claim

Your own cabinet minister made that claim
Political claim. If you can read the report, it clearly says that the patient was already bleeding. This is not a job a small setup can handle.
I have handled such cases during training, and it needs rapid blood transfusions. It needs an access to a blood bank. And if uncontrolled, we may need a a surgical approach.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom