What's new

RAW buying Geo TV thru 3rd party arrangement

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is, if RAW did own GEO TV, would they charge a fee to run commercials about joining the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan, or do it as a free public service?

The Real Objectives of Geo and Jang Group were

1. To Defame ISI and PAK ARMY,
2. Depict India as a Friendly Country through Aman ki Asha.
3. Confuse Pakistani Nation on Terror issue.
4. Confuse Pakistani Nation on Ideology of Pakistan by "Zara Sochiye" Program.
5. Confuse Pakistani Nation on Islamic or Secular State.

Geo was and is the Only Channel which releases the Statements of TTP and YES its FREE of Charge India and Uncle SAM pay for it (Through Voice of america and US Aid Ads).

I am sorry. The definition of mainstream is slightly different in my mind. How many "Highly positioned" people you met behave the way you say they behave?
Highly positioned people who make public perceptions in pakistan do make conspiracy statements often, for knowing that you dont have to meet them,no?

I was going to post this about an hour ago, but then I read the spellings of "through" in the headline. Source isn't reliable at all.

There could be some truth in this but i'm still sceptical.

They dont need to buy it . Currently 2 of their major financiers are Indians.

They have always taken pro-indian stance . News is fake because GEO was made by indians on the first place . Mr Mir is only the front face nothing else. This is the same reason y very senior people left Jang group in last few months.

Prominent reasercher sathis chandra found out this !! That mental case used to come here and post all sort of mental disorders right ?
I stopped reading after that line. Just google Satish Chandra and you will see what I mean.

He makes Zaid Hamid sound sane

Link to his blog

INDIA'S LEGITIMATE RULER SATISH CHANDRA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom