What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said so right, the solution to this enforced prostitution lies in constitution avenue. Shahra-e-Dastoor has become Shahra-e-Dalaal and it needs to be overthrown. Insaf chahiye bass.

Shahra-e-Hira Mandi, more perfect in my point of views.

Asim please dont talk about Nationhood and national interests :))))) we have seen many things on the forum compromised for other things over Nationhood and national interests . the bottom line is its all about different interests by different people .

the entire episode is sad indeed but again you got the lizard in mouth which you could not swallowed neither you could have spit it. so what was the solution ??

lets accept this was bound to happen and in the same way. next time first decide whether to allow US spies here or not then you can have a firm stand otherwise when you yourself allow them you dont have any face saving

What should I accept? Ke humari doh takkay ki aukaad nahi hai? What should I accept? No wait, main koi 2 dollar ho nahi hoon jo main accept karloon koi bhi zyadati...

Aise dastoor ko, subhe benoor ko,
Main nahi maanta, main nahi maanta.

My 2 cents, mods should close this thread 1 hour to calm people down.

To much dribble is being posted here.

where is that king of suo moto action MR. chaudhry~ sab kay sab bay'ghairat hain,

I have problem because this was not just a murder case he was an American spy working for CIA, what he did was a terrorist act not a simple murder case... the victim families were pressurized for Qasaas they were not by their will ready for that... Islam does not allow a victim to be pressurized for Qasaas....

and you guys got an opportunity to bash Islam... cashing every single opportunity...

So what, he used a law and that is valid.

He has paid more than enough to cover his vices.

As for being forced to accept Qisas, then its the application of the law itself that is questionable.

We are not bashing Islam, remeber that, we are bashing these laws which have no place in the modern world.

Simple put, if this law didn't exist, he would not be able to find a solution for his release.

al-jazeera is reporting that $3.34m paid as diyat for the pardon/release of raymond davis - the killer of 2 pakistanis!!!
long live democracy!!!

if that was sarcasm, it was totally uncalled for. Diyat is a valid law of the country. All of us here who are sitting on our high horses and judging the families' decision of blood money, aren't in their shoes. It was their loved ones who died and it was their decision to get compensation plus more. We should all lay off.

And shame on IK and the chaudhairs for once again continuing with their non-sense rants.

The victims family pardoned RD! In my opinion, that family deserves to extremely suffer as they did before. What an act of treason by all parties.

Pakistanis must demonstrate and seize Zardari and his henchmen. ISI run by a pro-US "pragmatic traitor"?

asim aquil, we all know you love these dravdian indians, but could you actually do something about all your indian brothers trying to do point scoring on pakistan's troubles?

Indians? You care about what Indians are saying? Just wait, you'd have the entire world's laanat soon. Indians toh boleinge, apni kaum ki harkatein dekho, paise ki khaatir mulk dushman ko chorh dia!

Agar burai ka saath doh ge, toh phir gaalian sunney ki aadat daal lo. This zillat is all that you deserve!

Lanat hai hum sub Pakistani koom par, what a shame. Next time for money we will sell everything..........I am ashamed to call myself a pakistani.....

if that was sarcasm, it was totally uncalled for. Diyat is a valid law of the country. All of us here who are sitting on our high horses and judging the families' decision of blood money, aren't in their shoes. It was their loved ones who died and it was their decision to get compensation plus more. We should all lay off.

And shame on IK and the chaudhairs for once again continuing with their non-sense rants.

It was a National matter not just about a god damn family , it was about our nationality and what can or cannot happen in Pakistan.

US just slapped us in the face again , if you cannot feel that then shame on you too !

Indians? You care about what Indians are saying? Just wait, you'd have the entire world's laanat soon. Indians toh boleinge, apni kaum ki harkatein dekho, paise ki khaatir mulk dushman ko chorh dia!

Agar burai ka saath doh ge, toh phir gaalian sunney ki aadat daal lo. This zillat is all that you deserve!

Mubarik ho yaar asim , it feels so great to be a Pakistani today !!

i have already started receiving lanat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom