What's new

Reasons why Bangladeshis dislike India.

Today you say HAsina is a corrupt leader planted by GOI, tomorrow if Khaleda comes to power, you'll find her also corrupt and you'll say GOI has installed her by rigghing elections. Tum logon ka kuch nahi ho sakta.
Chalo humaara to kuch ho nae skta na.... tmhara to kuch howa hee nae hai :o

Then why did Bangladesh became independent and from whom it got independent? What do you celebrate on Dec 16?
India invaded East Pakistan because it saw Pakistan as its enemy. so India did not want to miss the opportunity to turn 70 million Pakistanis into "Bangladeshis".

we celebrate Indian invasion day and Indian victory day on Dec 16
Why are so many Jamatis being labelled traitors by your courts and are being hanged?
because JeI speaks for the people of this land and opposes Indian annexation of East Pakistan in 1971

India invaded East Pakistan because it saw Pakistan as its enemy. so India did not want to miss the opportunity to turn 70 million Pakistanis into "Bangladeshis".

we celebrate Indian invasion day and Indian victory day on Dec 16

because JeI speaks for the people of this land and opposes Indian annexation of East Pakistan in 1971

You are free to apply for Pakistani citizenship, you know that right? I mean deep down when you don't feel like a Bangladeshi like your other jamati buddies it is the right thing to do I suppose. Oh wait, you have probably taken citizenship from a kafir country, the irony!

You are free to apply for Pakistani citizenship, you know that right? I mean deep down when you don't feel like a Bangladeshi like your other jamati buddies it is the right thing to do I suppose. Oh wait, you have probably taken citizenship from a kafir country, the irony!
our grandfathers created Pakistan state and got automatic citizenship. telling a Bangladeshi to apply for Pakistan citizenship is like telling you to apply for Indian citizenship or telling a Palestini from occupied areas to apply for Palestini citizenship

our grandfathers created Pakistan state and got automatic citizenship. telling a Bangladeshi to apply for Pakistan citizenship is like telling you to apply for Indian citizenship or telling a Palestini from occupied areas to apply for Palestini citizenship

Yeah all of us including Bangladeshis know that jamatis are closet Pakistanis, no surprises there.

9) India is trying to make Bangladesh economically rely on India, by involving themselves into joint ventures (50/50 or even more in favour of India), which is funded by the Indian government and setting up Bangladeshi power plants in India.

Yeah right..Bangladeshis have enough technological and industrial base to make Airbus A 380s for themselves

) Indians believe that Bangladeshi's owe them their loyalty for the 1971 war

Yes-you don't have any loyalty..

A Strong and independent Bangladesh will threaten the existence of India

even a nuclear Pakistan couldn't threaten the existence of India

historic Bengali territory and those parts of India,which were under them for too long such as WB,Bihar,and the land beyond the chicken neck

Fool,WB,Bihar and NE India belong to India from time immemorial.

haha you have taken denial to a new level.so BD wasn't a part of Pakistan ?

who said Bangladesh wasn't part of Pakistan?it was but i am talking about the Pakistani People like Jinnah and his team,they were hell bent on breaking india otherwise kisi ma k lal ki kia jurat hindustan ko thorni ki.But since they were Pakistani,they divided india into 2 and left a time bomb as the growing muslim population.

Back
Top Bottom