What's new

Reasons why Bangladeshis dislike India.

In this thread Why do most Bangladeshis extremely hate India and Indians? it seems like Indians seem to force down upon the throats of the other PDF users that Bangladeshis love India. I decided to give them a few reason for our dislike towards India.

1) The Indian government have set-up a puppet regime in the form of Awami League by rigging votes in Bangladesh.

2) They help the Government silence opposition leaders, helped Hasina corrupt the RAB, something that was once our top crime and terrorism fighting agency, now assassinate opposition leaders, by either killing them or making them disappear.

3) They control water flows into Bangladesh and refuse to come to terms about water sharing no matter how friendly we try to act.

4) Smuggle drugs and fake money into Bangladesh.

5) Decides our foreign policies, thanks to them and Hasina Bangladesh's relations with Middle Eastern nations has deteriorated, thus fewer workers get working visas there.

6) Indians believe that Bangladeshi's owe them their loyalty for the 1971 war, a war India wouldn't enter if they had no benefit from it. Thus view themselves as the masters of Bangladesh.

7) Indian PM's talk crap publicly about Bangladesh whenever they want, even Manmohan Singh did.

8) They believe that any Bangladeshi who opposes India or dislikes them is a terrorist.

9) India is trying to make Bangladesh economically rely on India, by involving themselves into joint ventures (50/50 or even more in favour of India), which is funded by the Indian government and setting up Bangladeshi power plants in India.

10) Recently it decided to fly drones over Bangladesh part of Sundarban, that is spying on Bangladesh.

11) India's RAW was behind the BDR mutiny to weaken the Bangladesh Army so that it can't challenge the government whenever it goes crazy (which is right now) like it did with the previous government.

@BDforever @Luffy 500 @idune Did I miss any?

This should be listed as what Jamatis fed thier people but alas this BS is not true. Survey says that.

They couldn't do jack without the brits.Stop vilifying Indian muslims - last time I checked they were winning param veer chakras for their service in armed forces

But they did and the credit does belong to them now be it with brits help or without them.

Pakistanis and Indians could not exist together because of plethora of reasons and the seperation was inevitable but Jinnah made it faster but breaking India earlier than expected

But they did and the credit does belong to them now be it with brits help or without them.

Pakistanis and Indians could not exist together because of plethora of reasons and the seperation was inevitable but Jinnah made it faster but breaking India earlier than expected

Well,thanks for accepting that Pakistan was created out of India.

and what can nuclear Pakistan do ?

Well,thanks for accepting that Pakistan was created out of India.

and what can nuclear Pakistan do ?

Also thanks for accepting that we broke india into 2 and left a time bomb aswell

I really doubt,we need to use nukes against india

Also thanks for accepting that we broke india into 2 and left a time bomb aswell
I really doubt,we need to use nukes against india
You did nothing. We ourselves divided it to get rid of religious fanatics. Remember only Congress was allowed to vote for determining the faith of the country.

You did nothing. We ourselves divided it to get rid of religious fanatics. Remember only Congress was allowed to vote for determining the faith of the country.

BOLD PART:Really?

NOTE:I will ask you the same question but with a addition "Kia tum logo ne jhoot aur propaganda bolnay main PHD ki hai?if yes to konsi university se?is it also true k pori dunya k jhoot bolnay aur propaganda ka theka bhi tum logo ko mila hai?

Yeah all of us including Bangladeshis know that jamatis are closet Pakistanis, no surprises there.
"closet Pakistanis"?

no i mean that any Bangladeshi is by default a Pakistani. the concept of Bangladesh couldn't have existed if the precedents of today's Bangladeshis did not create Pakistan and if they were not still Pakistanis.

i don't think all Indians are so intolerant of Muslims like you and i dont' think all of them are so supportive of India's dirty work in East Pakistan and Bangladesh as much

well to my understanding , the resentments mainly stems from the dams , which India have build across the river crossing over to BD, especially like the Farakah barrage etc.

Bangladesh?? loool who the hell cares about what they think ?! they're not even on the map, backward poor country, with 99% of it's people's IQ lower than 50.
I think you need to look at historY carefully. The Bengal region has always been the most affluent in South Asia throughout history. And even during the British Raj, the Brits had many prominent people from the Bengal region in their administration while they had people from other regions of British India do their dirty work. They never respected the brain power of say, the Punjabis, and so used them in the fields. And just look at over the last 20 years, Bangladesh has been rising very fast Now that it's finally a free country, and has virtually caught up with Pakistan in GDP. Ignore the figures on the Internet, those are outdated. Bangladesh GDP is probably around the 200bn mark and growing at around 6%, despite the constant political infighting. Bengalis did shoot themselves in the feet as Bengali upper castes colluded with the Britosh to ensure Bangladeshis were deprived an education, which was then used by Pakistanis to take advantage. However, now that it is free of all the injustices of the last 200 years it is fast getting back to its heyday.

Water aggression
Border killing
dispute over maritime boundary (now seemingly solve)
patronizing hill tracks chakma terrorist which cost many life's
Cultural aggression
Different difficulties of our goods export to India on the other hand legally and illegally flooding of Indian goods in Bangladesh's market
and other external matter like Kashmir occupation and discrimination and killing of thousands of Muslim in India by Hindu extremist also make Bangladeshi's dislike India .

Water aggression
Border killing
Cultural aggression
Different difficulties of our goods export to India on the other hand legally and illegally flooding of Indian goods in Bangladesh's market
and other external matter like Kashmir occupation and discrimination and killing of thousands of Muslim in India by Hindu extremist also make Bangladeshi's dislike India .

HAHAHAHA external matters of Kashmir occupation....

Dude, understand this very clearly.

NOBODY GIVES A FLYING F**K WHAT YOU OR YOUR LITTLE ONES THINK ABOUT KASHMIR.

Take up your water problems with CHINA which is stealing your water and selling you frigates to run on that water. :rofl:

Water aggression
Border killing
Cultural aggression
To be fair, I don't think Bangladeshis could care less what is happening in Kashmir. That is none of our business.

I don't say this in a disparaging way but the Kashmiri issue just isn't our business, it's an external matter. But I hope they get their desired wish for freedom.

Last edited:
In this thread Why do most Bangladeshis extremely hate India and Indians? it seems like Indians seem to force down upon the throats of the other PDF users that Bangladeshis love India. I decided to give them a few reason for our dislike towards India.

1) The Indian government have set-up a puppet regime in the form of Awami League by rigging votes in Bangladesh.

2) They help the Government silence opposition leaders, helped Hasina corrupt the RAB, something that was once our top crime and terrorism fighting agency, now assassinate opposition leaders, by either killing them or making them disappear.

3) They control water flows into Bangladesh and refuse to come to terms about water sharing no matter how friendly we try to act.

4) Smuggle drugs and fake money into Bangladesh.

5) Decides our foreign policies, thanks to them and Hasina Bangladesh's relations with Middle Eastern nations has deteriorated, thus fewer workers get working visas there.

6) Indians believe that Bangladeshi's owe them their loyalty for the 1971 war, a war India wouldn't enter if they had no benefit from it. Thus view themselves as the masters of Bangladesh.

7) Indian PM's talk crap publicly about Bangladesh whenever they want, even Manmohan Singh did.

8) They believe that any Bangladeshi who opposes India or dislikes them is a terrorist.

9) India is trying to make Bangladesh economically rely on India, by involving themselves into joint ventures (50/50 or even more in favour of India), which is funded by the Indian government and setting up Bangladeshi power plants in India.

10) Recently it decided to fly drones over Bangladesh part of Sundarban, that is spying on Bangladesh.

11) India's RAW was behind the BDR mutiny to weaken the Bangladesh Army so that it can't challenge the government whenever it goes crazy (which is right now) like it did with the previous government.

@BDforever @Luffy 500 @idune Did I miss any?
Water aggression
Border killing
Cultural aggression

Oh My! Only solution! :)

Great-Wall-of-China.jpg

405576656_0b024a0101_z.jpg

china-wall.jpg

china-great-wall-07-2.jpg

chinese-wall01.jpg

I think you need to look at historY carefully. The Bengal region has always been the most affluent in South Asia throughout history. And even during the British Raj, the Brits had many prominent people from the Bengal region in their administration while they had people from other regions of British India do their dirty work. They never respected the brain power of say, the Punjabis, and so used them in the fields. And just look at over the last 20 years, Bangladesh has been rising very fast Now that it's finally a free country, and has virtually caught up with Pakistan in GDP. Ignore the figures on the Internet, those are outdated. Bangladesh GDP is probably around the 200bn mark and growing at around 6%, despite the constant political infighting. Bengalis did shoot themselves in the feet as Bengali upper castes colluded with the Britosh to ensure Bangladeshis were deprived an education, which was then used by Pakistanis to take advantage. However, now that it is free of all the injustices of the last 200 years it is fast getting back to its heyday.
"they never respected the brain power" of Bengali Muslims either, but because of political reasons. and the quote below may be a long term effect of that.
And just look at over the last 20 years, Bangladesh has been rising very fast Now that it's finally a free country, and has virtually caught up with Pakistan in GDP. Ignore the figures on the Internet, those are outdated. Bangladesh GDP is probably around the 200bn mark and growing at around 6%, despite the constant political infighting.
do you think Bangladesh was not free in 1947? how come it became a "free country" only after the 1971 indian invasion?

Back
Top Bottom