What's new

Reasons why Musharaf proved Curse for Pakistan

When people say that he had money coming in this and that! i say one thing. we are not santioned right now then why these people couldnt have saved Pakistan or put it to right direction, Beauty of musharraf's work is that he didn't halt any good projects unlike nawaz and bb. Both of them used to stop eachothers projects even though they were needed for Pakistan! What Musharraf did was that he didn't stop anything and almost completed everything regardless of whoever started the plan. Gawader goes directly to Pakistan army which is behind this port, indeed it was started by nawaz government but the point is who finished it, I believe that Musharraf is the need of the hour!

So many Musharaf Fans around here and no one willing to defend him.. Interesting!

You listed so many points. But your first point even is wrong.

--- unlawful entry in governance.

Musharraf has justified it with "Sab se pehle Pakistan". He said rightfully when there is threat to country ... then it is better to save country than safaguarding "democracy".

Your last point "sab se pehle mai" is also baseless. Musharraf never said it.

But this point is practiced by Nawaz Sharif. You can still find many public things made of public money which have been named after "Nawaz Sharif" ...

One question please. Was General Musharraf corrupt- that is, did he pinch money?

As other side is having Musharaf Syndrome! In-spite of 100s of crimes and harms he gave this country and Nation, your love for him is never ending... quiet justified I must say.

At least i have chosen side and inshallah i will also vote for his party since i know he is the best for pakistan.For all those who are fueling terrorism in pakistan in which they openly support terrorism like lal masjid and taliban his win will be a slap on all those people.

When people say that he had money coming in this and that! i say one thing. we are not santioned right now then why these people couldnt have saved Pakistan or put it to right direction, Beauty of musharraf's work is that he didn't halt any good projects unlike nawaz and bb. Both of them used to stop eachothers projects even though they were needed for Pakistan! What Musharraf did was that he didn't stop anything and almost completed everything regardless of whoever started the plan. Gawader goes directly to Pakistan army which is behind this port, indeed it was started by nawaz government but the point is who finished it, I believe that Musharraf is the need of the hour!

For one simple reason that this is one MF Corrupt Govenment who only came into power because Musharaf made under-hand deals with them. Who the hell went for NRO and allowed this non-sense character get free and sit in presidency? If present government is not proving worthy, the person who helped it get in power is responsible for his part. No matter which way you put, Musharaf is found responsible for where you stand today.

Also, it is getting clear that Musharraf and Zardari are in another deal yet again. Mushraf has delivered many speeches and not once he went against Zardari. He is talking "Government is failing" but never pointed at the Mr. 10% once or the corrupt clan that surrounds him. Not strange for you?

I haev confidence Inshallah Musharraf will never get elected again Inshallah. How can you guys forgive him for what he has done to Pakistan during his last years?

Zardari was not Musharraf's fault, hes our fault, the same people that cry and talk sh*t about him online right now elected this MF to be our president. Now we are making the same mistake again and electing Busharraf again.

& also he got money when he sold important assets of Pakistan to private companies... Like PTCL...

& also, ex-pat Pakistanis started sending huge sums of money to Pakistan as a result of 911-scare... They thought they would be targeted in west so decided to buy property in Pakistan, just in case they had to rush back...

& so-called prosperity in his time was fake-hype in stock exchange index (NO real prosperity...!!!) ... & ... credit-based flux of cars... (NO real ترقى)... etc

Absolutely, when you add all the "good sum" you would surely see something which is not present today. Roughly 30 Billions came into Pakistan in the form of Aid or loans. Fact remains that no Industry developed and only a boom in services sector was seen.

Present Government is surely more corrupt and more inapt than the Government of Musharaf but Musharaf Government in isolation was equally, if any more, incompetent.

just gone through recent interview of musharaf

Kashmir final draft was ready: Musharraf

It was one man's Formullah. Musharaf kept this draft and terms of discussion secret from every other person. After all Musharaf didn't own Pakistan or Kashmir that he would handle it the way he wanted.

Have a look what his ex-ministers reveal about this draft and the way he and another person Tariq Aziz (the Author of NRO) took everything in their hands.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...inside-matters-revealed-raza-hayat-haraj.html

Back
Top Bottom